Windows 10: Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

Discus and support Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help, Situation I Have an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ITProblemsQNA, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

Hello everyone,

I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help,

Situation​

I Have an application that is called SGT, it is a software for industry management the problem is that whenever i'm using a Regular User of the Computer​

i'm unable to launch the program using the Windows Vista and 10 OS, i always get the Error:"Runtime Error 217 at 01969082".​

Setting up the Oracle Home User for the application worked just fine for the Windows XP SP3, and Didn't work for the Windows 10 and Vista Versions On Windows 10 We tried Everything Related to permissions problems like disabling the LUA and UAC, in registry and Interface. We tried Using an application that is called application verifier, within this application we generated an XML file that is in the following guithub repositorie: https://github.com/ITProblems/Permission_Errors/blob/master/log1.xml and in it we saw a lot of registry entries that was with access denied, we looked through all registry entries and gave all the necessary permissions to the user, even in the application folder, we dont know what else can we do for regular users be able to acess the application without admin privileges, the application owner told us that the problem is windows related and not programming related. I Would be glad if there was any Windows Expert to help us with this problem, that i've been strugling for the last five months,

i have uploaded a video to explain my problem, here it's the VIDEO.
    In the XML file you will see a lot of access denied problems, i tried fixing those by giving the user access to the registry entries that the log file warn us but still no success, there is some MUTEX errors that i have no idea how to solve them.

Print of The Error Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application 24c6f060-96ec-467a-bf40-ff4ad1483b68?upload=true.png

:)

ITProblemsQNA, Jul 16, 2019
  2. cdawall Win User

Windows 10 permissions...

Ok so I feel officially dumb I am trying to copy my steam library to my NAS. Both are on windows 10 pro and both have full control in the file manager. Neither windows nor fast copy will allow me to copy, both list a permissions error? This was never an issue with windows 7...so first off thank you microsoft god forbid I want to back up my data, second off what the heck do I need to do to make this work. All I could fine online was to set full control and that obviously didn't help.

Also robocopy doesn't apparently work with network locations?

cdawall, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Windows 10 permissions...

How is the NAS on windows 10 Pro? Is it software or a share? Did you check ntfs vs share permissions?

Solaris17, Jul 16, 2019
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

How to always allow administrator permissions for a specific application

Hi Lyon,

Windows 10 gives users the ability to customize how they run applications. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to grant administrator permission to a specific application:

• Click the Windows icon on your Windows 10 screen that will open the list of applications. Right click on the specific application that you wish to have an admin permission, click the
      More and click Open file location.
    • A new window will open to the location of the program. Right-click on the program and click
      Properties from the pop-up menu.
    • In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab and then click
      Advanced.
    • In the Advanced Properties window, check the box next to
      Run as administrator
      and click OK.
    • The program will now open in administrator mode when you click the shortcut from the Start menu. Repeat the steps above for other desired applications.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

1. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application - Similar Threads - Multiple Permissions Errors

2. Multiple .exe error boxes! Appreciate help... :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple .exe error boxes! Appreciate help... :: Seems my Windows 11 has crashed/has issues... ?!?Restarted my computer this morning. nothing new installed, etc.After that, when I clicked to open Word, this error box below appeared saying "This operating system is not presently configured to run this application.Then all...
  3. Multiple .exe error boxes! Appreciate help... :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple .exe error boxes! Appreciate help... :: Seems my Windows 11 has crashed/has issues... ?!?Restarted my computer this morning. nothing new installed, etc.After that, when I clicked to open Word, this error box below appeared saying "This operating system is not presently configured to run this application.Then all...
  4. "Ask Permission" Error for Application

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Ask Permission" Error for Application: Hello, Recently I have disabled family features on my windows 10 computer. But whenever I go on to google chrome it says 'Ask for permission' so I click on 'ask by email' and an error message pops up saying 'Something went wrong. I am confused about this because even after I...
  5. Windows 10 Refusing to run EXE's Permission Error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Refusing to run EXE's Permission Error: Hello, I'm currently expierencing Windows 10 permission errors when I try to run EXE files on an Administrator L3, "Admin" not the ACTUAL Administrator account account.The same error occurs in the built-in administrator account, which is enanled by running "net user...
  6. Permissions for .exe files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permissions for .exe files: Even as an administrator on my own laptop, I cannot unzip and use a .exe file that I have had for years on other computers with no problems. But when I updated windows 10 on 27 August 2020, and tried to use that file on this computer, I was prevented. Previous versions of...
  7. Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Permissions Errors at an Windows 10 EXE Application: Hello everyone, I'm having some trouble with a Windows 10 Permissions Error and i really need some Windows Experts help, Situation I Have an application that is called SGT, it is a software for industry management the problem is that whenever i'm using a Regular User of...
  8. werfault exe application error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    werfault exe application error: this is a very annoying thing to get it just wont disappear ive disabled windows error reports ive tried a few things the instruction at 0x0000000075C58AA9 REFERENCED MEMORY AT 0x0000000075C58AA9,. THE REQUIRED DATA WAS NOT...
  9. Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error (0xc000007b) winx86.exe - Application: so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  10. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b): so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313