Windows 10: Multiple photo resize problem

Discus and support Multiple photo resize problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm wanting to resize all my photos. I send the file to e-mail recipient and resize, I use the %temp% method, the temp file will open, show the pics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GabyBradHemming, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Multiple photo resize problem

I'm wanting to resize all my photos. I send the file to e-mail recipient and resize, I use the %temp% method, the temp file will open, show the pics and then pics disappear before I have an opportunity to copy and paste in a new folder. I'm lost, any suggestions??

:)

GabyBradHemming, Feb 7, 2020

2. resizing multiple photos

How do I resize multiple photos at the same time in windows 10?

RobinTaylor2, Feb 7, 2020
  3. resizing photos in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to use the Photo Gallery and check if you are able to resize the photos.

Please follow the below steps.

• Open Photo Gallery

• Navigate to the folder where the photos are.

• Select the photos

• Select the 'Edit' tab

• Select Resize

I hope the information helps. If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Multiple photo resize problem

photo resize

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with resizing photo, we would like to know the following:

• When resizing your photo, what app are you using?
    • When you say "the default apps/programs don't allow it", can you tell us what is happening?
    • Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Multiple photo resize problem

1. Multiple photo resize problem - Similar Threads - Multiple photo resize

2. Resizing photo's results in too small photo's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resizing photo's results in too small photo's: I just got a new laptop. Only thing I wanna use it for is browsing the internet, e-mail and simple photo editing.The new laptop has Windows 11, and I absolutely hate it so far. Windows 10 was so much better.Even the simple task of resizing photo's and uploading to my website...
  3. Photo Resizing and Compressing Techniques

Photo Resizing and Compressing Techniques: Photo Resizing and Compressing Techniques that are used to compress and resizing image to complete task is php https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-resizing-and-compressing-techniques/464270d7-71a2-4141-ab44-aee53e1ceaed
  4. Photo Resizing and Compressing Techniques

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Resizing and Compressing Techniques: Photo Resizing and Compressing Techniques that are used to compress and resizing image to complete task is php https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-resizing-and-compressing-techniques/464270d7-71a2-4141-ab44-aee53e1ceaed
  5. Photo Resizing and Compressing Techniques

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Saving resized photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving resized photos: I've downloaded photos from my camera using windows 10. When I zoom in and "save as" and then open them again they have reverted to their original size. How do I overcome this please?...
  7. Resize 10,000 photos at once?

in Windows 10 Support
    Resize 10,000 photos at once?: I want to resize all my photos which are in about 300 folders, I've done it before but forgot so can anyone refresh my memory? 139677
  8. Resizing photos

Resizing photos: Our small business depends upon us sending multiple photos to clients, sometimes as many as 20 photos. The files are too big to put in one email without resizing them. Since upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I am unable to find a way to resize multiple pictures. I...
  9. Resizing problem

Resizing problem: Every time I move my window there a red or orange box on the screen which keeps on changing the window size when everi move it. so does anyone knows what is wrong[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-problem/9b8ea476-8b55-4c31-bef6-84a30d4e77a1
  10. Resizing photos

Resizing photos: I used to use Microsoft photos to resize pictures for email. That option went away with my Windows 10 upgrade. I then used the Paint program for this same function. Now I find that Paint does not allow me to do this either. How do I now resize photos for emailing?...