Windows 10: Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

Discus and support Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. A single photo one from the same array will print even at an 8x10 size. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StephenClinkenbeard, Mar 26, 2021.

1. Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. A single photo one from the same array will print even at an 8x10 size. I have tried the same process on different printers and different computers, all with the same results. I have been trying to print four different photos on one page and the results are that the edges of the photos print with a large white unprinted swath down the center of each photo. Is this a user error, a software error, or a machine error? Is there a fix?

:)

StephenClinkenbeard, Mar 26, 2021

2. How does Windows 10 arrange photos for printing multiple photos on a single page - i.e. can we dictate the order of the photos arrangement for printing?

Hi Prince,

We understand that you have questions printing multiple photos on a single page in
    Windows 10. Please see the answer provided by Shilohbob on
    September 13, 2015 for more information about printing multiple photos on a single sheet in
    Windows 10:

Print multiple photos on one sheet in Windows 10

Regards.

Freddrick Pal, Mar 26, 2021
  3. PrincePM Win User
    How does Windows 10 arrange photos for printing multiple photos on a single page - i.e. can we dictate the order of the photos arrangement for printing?

How does Windows 10 arrange photos for printing multiple photos on a single page - i.e. can we dictate the order of the photos arrangement for printing?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

PrincePM, Mar 26, 2021
  4. MartMcB Win User

Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

Print multiple photos on one page (Photos app Windows 10)

In the Photos app on windows 10, where is the option to print multiple photos on one page?

When I select and right click, there is no option to print.

When I select the print icon, there is no option to print multiple photos.

Nor is it in more settings

What am I missing?

MartMcB, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

1. Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. - Similar Threads - Multiple photos print

2. How I do not find a "print" option to print multiple photos on one page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How I do not find a "print" option to print multiple photos on one page?: I followed your directions on how to print multiple photos on one page. Each time I right clicked on a command and went to the drop down, there was no "Print" option anywhere. I have Windows 11 V.23H2 Windows. The photos were downloaded from Facebook....
  3. How I do not find a "print" option to print multiple photos on one page?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How I do not find a "print" option to print multiple photos on one page?: I followed your directions on how to print multiple photos on one page. Each time I right clicked on a command and went to the drop down, there was no "Print" option anywhere. I have Windows 11 V.23H2 Windows. The photos were downloaded from Facebook....
  4. Printing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing photos: Hi We are having trouble printing wallet prints from our computers. They are coming out with big white stripes in the middle of them. I have tried on multiple PC's & to 3 different printers and the same problem occurs. We are able to print contact sheets correctly, but...
  5. Printing several photos to one page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing several photos to one page: Win10Pro I select several pictures in file explorer - right click and select print: It prints each picture to a page rather than offering the usual selection of 1,2,4,9, or 35 to a page....
  6. Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing multiple photos on one sheet.: Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?...
  7. Printing Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Photos: How can I print a photograph smaller than 2" X 3" using the Microsoft photo program that came with my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/1cc575a5-657f-46b0-8ec5-5c8b6a94f757
  8. printing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing photos: How do I print pictures in an oval shape? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/c9771574-1fe8-4367-baa5-b03d26dddbd8
  9. Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10: Printing multiple photos per page does not print full image: Hello all, Just looking for some clarification: when printing multiple photos per page (see attachment A) in Windows 10 through the Print wizard (in this case: 4), I am receive a page with the full images not being printed (see attachment B). This is what the print looks...
  10. Printing Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Photos: I am trying to print photos from my computer and the only thing that comes up is unreadable text in a file conversion box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/3366d903-ecc1-41fe-bf0b-6fa41e65a378"