Windows 10: Multiple printer

Discus and support Multiple printer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have multiple printers connected to this PC and am using Windows 10. Is there a way I can have the computer ask which printer to use when I submit a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by spook020, Jan 28, 2020.

1. spook020 Win User

Multiple printer

I have multiple printers connected to this PC and am using Windows 10. Is there a way I can have the computer ask which printer to use when I submit a print job, rather than just using the printer that was used most recently?

:)

spook020, Jan 28, 2020
  2. Plankton Win User

Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

Can you post a screen shot of listed printers?

Plankton, Jan 28, 2020
  3. Printer

Hi Rodrigo,

I am sorry to know that you are having issues with Printer.

What and all steps have you tried so far?

Restart the computer and check.

Also, check for Windows updates.

I suggest you to run the Printer Troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• In Search window type Troubleshooting and click on it to open it.

• Click on Hardware and Sound.

• Then click on Printer to run the troubleshooter. Follow onscreen steps.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 28, 2020
  4. Multiple printer

Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

@Nisko,

Are you looking in this place or not?

Multiple printer [​IMG]

titetanium, Jan 28, 2020
Thema:

Multiple printer

1. Multiple printer - Similar Threads - Multiple printer

2. multiple printers listed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    multiple printers listed: Hi, how do I remove multiple listing of the same printer from windows 10? it only shows up on my Mail App and properties of the Printer. thankx. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  3. Printer Issues No Homegroup to print from multiple devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printer Issues No Homegroup to print from multiple devices: Hello Everyone, I really could use some expert support. Before the home-group disappeared during a windows update; i was able to print files from my laptop in my kitchen to my printer in my bedroom which is attached to a desktop there. I have an older printer which is still...
  4. Multiple Instances of Single Printer

Multiple Instances of Single Printer: I recently added my printers to a new computer running Windows 10. For some reason each one is showing multiple instances of the drivers in the various settings. Trying to figure out why and how to get rid of the extra versions that are not needed. [ATTACH]...
  5. All in one printer has multiple of the same under manage

All in one printer has multiple of the same under manage: Having issues getting my All in one HP, J4680. I have gotten it to print and scan but when I go under manage, from control panel, for the 4680 it has multiple choices of the printer from the drop down menu. I believe this is causing issues as some show not working correctly...
  6. I'm not having any printer errors but see multiple error sets of 370 and 215

I'm not having any printer errors but see multiple error sets of 370 and 215: I've checked with the manufacturer of my printer to see if there are any new driver updates and there are none. I'm not sure why my system is continuously trying to install one or so it seems from these errors: event 215 installing printer driver & 370 verifying or...
  7. Multiple BRCM-DMS:2 under Devices and Printers

Multiple BRCM-DMS:2 under Devices and Printers: I can't find anything useful about this. I have 3 listings of just BRCM-DMS:2 all from Broadcom Corporation that are shown as Windows Media Player Compatible with the same model # 68778345001, no hardware listed, and UPnP listings of the same serial #'s, MAC and IP addresses,...
  8. Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter

Printer only prints one copy no matter how many multiple copies I enter: Windows 10 Surface Pro is the PC that I'm trying to print multiple copies of a document from. Canon Copier is what I'm trying to print to. Are there any suggestions on fixing this? ****NOTE**** This IS NOT a HP Printer: The below fix does not apply. Oh, how I wish it were...
  9. Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers

Multiple Duplicates in Devices and Printers: In Devices and Printers and under Multimedia Devices, there are multiple icons for multimedia devices. I deleted the excess copies once and left one of each there and they all came back. Any idea on how to stop this behavior? [img] 131583
  10. Shared Printer on a Private Network w/ Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Printer on a Private Network w/ Multiple Users: Hey there, So as the title suggests I have multiple laptops connected to a Private Network, along with the printers we're using. The printers aren't shared, they're accessed separately by each individual laptop. What I'm trying to accomplish is to have my laptop share all...