Windows 10: multiple printers listed

Discus and support multiple printers listed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, how do I remove multiple listing of the same printer from windows 10? it only shows up on my Mail App and properties of the Printer. thankx.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by the-emperor, Feb 22, 2020.

1. multiple printers listed

Hi,

how do I remove multiple listing of the same printer from windows 10? it only shows up on my Mail App and properties of the Printer.

thankx. multiple printers listed c8320092-7ce1-4254-806f-42906eef7ccc?upload=true.jpg multiple printers listed e828eaec-95e0-4e63-9889-474b80e72935?upload=true.jpg multiple printers listed 2b9cd577-0312-466f-b1b4-eebf7e56bac9?upload=true.jpg multiple printers listed 568d0c12-ec48-4a16-93dd-23e561cc9070?upload=true.jpg

:)

the-emperor, Feb 22, 2020
  2. Plankton Win User

Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

Can you post a screen shot of listed printers?

Plankton, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

@Nisko,

Are you looking in this place or not?

multiple printers listed [​IMG]

titetanium, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Nisko Win User

multiple printers listed

Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

In "Devices and Printers," I have ended up with multiples with the same name. How do I delete the duplicates from the dropdown list? Thank you.

Nisko, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

multiple printers listed

1. multiple printers listed - Similar Threads - multiple printers listed

2. Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.: I successfully add my bluetooth printer to the printer list, and it shows up in the scanner app, but it wont show up as a printer for any of the apps that print, or in any of the other management lists....
  3. Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer in device list wont show up in printer list for printing.: I successfully add my bluetooth printer to the printer list, and it shows up in the scanner app, but it wont show up as a printer for any of the apps that print, or in any of the other management lists....
  4. Multiple Entries for Multiple Printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Entries for Multiple Printers: I am uncertain if this is by design, and if so, I understand. I support a traveling comms team that supports a VIP user. Part of their travel procedure involves setting up a comms room at the various hotels they stay at, and as part of that they connect various printers via...
  5. How to flush the list of Printer in the Printer list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to flush the list of Printer in the Printer list: How do i flush the printer list that comes up when selecting the printer to print too? I guess this is some sort of Cache? This problem is I have many old deleted printer that continue to com up in the list to print too. Deleting them from Printer and devices does not change...
  6. Multiple printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple printer: I have multiple printers connected to this PC and am using Windows 10. Is there a way I can have the computer ask which printer to use when I submit a print job, rather than just using the printer that was used most recently?...
  7. HP printer not showing in printer list

HP printer not showing in printer list: I have a new HP Envy x360 laptop and I just added an HP 5540 printer. This printer works fine with my other laptop The printer shows in my Printers and Scanners and shows as my default printer and the Test Page prints just fine. However when I try to print anything else the...
  8. "Devices and Printers" Multiple (same) printers listed

"Devices and Printers" Multiple (same) printers listed: In "Devices and Printers," I have ended up with multiples with the same name. How do I delete the duplicates from the dropdown list? Thank you. 112317
  9. Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers"

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple (duplicate) printers listed in "Devices and Printers": In "Devices and Printers," I have ended up with multiples with the same name. How do I delete the duplicates from the dropdown list? Thank you. 112317
  10. Multiple printers

Multiple printers: I have two printers both connected by USB. One is a Lexmark Mono Laser and the other is a Canon colour Ink Jet. I do not want to set either of them as the default. The Lexmark will be used for B & W printing of letter heads and envelopes. Ideally I want to set the Lexmark up...