Windows 10: Multiple Problem after install a Secondary GPU.

Discus and support Multiple Problem after install a Secondary GPU. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Problem PC Slow after installing Secondary GPU 0% Usage on Secondary GPU Hi, I have a problem with my Secondary GPU, My Secondary GPU is always at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HiEV, Apr 9, 2021.

1. HiEV Win User

Multiple Problem after install a Secondary GPU.

Problem

PC Slow after installing Secondary GPU

0% Usage on Secondary GPU

Hi, I have a problem with my Secondary GPU, My Secondary GPU is always at 0% usage Quadro K2000, and force settings my Nvidia Control Panel to using my Secondary GPU but it only show black screen so I have to revert change, I don't really really know if this is a broken GPU or require SLI only.

PS: I don't think my secondary GPU is broken because I uninstall my main GPU and it still work.

Out-Of-Memory

After I install my second GPU, My PC kept on saying Out-Of-Memory when on Edges, I don't know if this a issues with my GPU or my RAM [deleted see edit]

Edit: I saw that my Hardware Reversed are using my ram 12gb of memory and leaving Windows with 3gb Total available of 900 MB.

If anyone can help, Please let me know.

PC

System Information

* Windows 10 Home 64-Bit

* First GPU Zotac 1060 AMP! 6gb

* Second GPU Quadro K2000

* 4gb DDR3 HyperX x4
    * AMD FX 8350 8 core

Am sorry for my if you think my english is bad, english is not my first language and am in a hurry too

Hurry of "Speedrunning before edges decided to drop a Out-Of-Memory Bomb"

:)

HiEV, Apr 9, 2021

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Zeond1987 Win User
    Is there a way to force a program to use a secondary GPU?

I have 2 GPU's (Nvidia GTX 970 and 1080) and I want to force a program to use the 1080 for certain programs/games. Going to Settings>System>Display>Graphics Settings should give me the option to switch GPU's. Unfortunately it does not list both of my GPU's
    nor does it allow me to change to another one, only the default GPU is chosen (the 970). This is a desktop computer and I have tried the Nvidia control panel and UEFI settings without much luck. If I tried selecting a program to run on my 1080 (through the
    Nvidia control panel), it would still run it on the 970. I have tried switching the GPU's around with not much luck there either. If I can suggest to Microsoft the option in the Graphics Settings to list both GPU's for selection, that would be great. Otherwise
    I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for your time.

Zeond1987, Apr 9, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

B(lack)SOD after closing GPU demanding applications and games

I would like to suggest 2 more things if you don't mind,
    1. Seat the GPU in another slot, if possible, and see if that helps anything
    2. Use the GPU in another system, if possible, this is a step to determine that it is really the GPU and not multiple defective slots or something else from the system.

axe0, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Multiple Problem after install a Secondary GPU. - Similar Threads - Multiple Problem install

2. Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  3. Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 with dual RX580 GPU installed , secondary GPU's monitors not detected: Hi, I have two RX580 installed, worked like a charm in Win10 with no patches. I've just upgraded from Win10 to Win11, monitors connected to the secondary GPU do not work.I've tried to run SFC, reinstall drivers, reconnect monitors, change graphic settings - nothing works. At...
  4. Problems after new gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems after new gpu: Previous Display adapters keep reinstalling after uninstalling tried using DDU in safe mode. Sometimes, it says the driver adapter can uninstall because its descendants refused to.Valorant graphics look weird after installing new gpu Valorant graphics looks normal after...
  5. Multiple GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple GPU: 1This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use Code 12 2 My Pc works until the 4th GPU, but the 5th& 6th GPU RX580-8Gb problem starts All PCI Express Set to Gen2 and Above 4g Decoding is already enabled....
  6. Secondary GPU not appearing in graphics settings.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Secondary GPU not appearing in graphics settings.: Hi, I just updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10, as far as I know everything went well, then after I wanted to launch a game. When I wanted to launch a game, it will use my integrated graphics and not my graphics card. I am suppose to run it on my AMD Radeon HD...
  7. Secondary display with 2 GPU's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Secondary display with 2 GPU's: SO I have recently purchased a laptop for work/gaming/AutoCAD. it has an integrated Intel UHD 630, and a secondary GTX 1060. I need to have 2 displays running as I need the screen real estate, THough my secondary display is **** compared to the one on the laptop yet my GTX...
  8. After installing windows 1809 multiple problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    After installing windows 1809 multiple problems: After installing windows 1809 I have multiple problems. I was unable to reload 1803 since settings (among other problems) did not work. Are there any updates available to 1809 or is there a new release scheduled to correct all the 1809 problems?...
  9. Windows Store games and secondary GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Store games and secondary GPU: Hello, I want to run some games from the Windows Store. I am afraid that those games will run *Always* with the MAIN GPU (in my case a poor Intel HD) but I want them to run with my great NVIDIA secondary GPU!!! How to achieve it? 82130
  10. Multiple BSOD, after installing second GPU AMD crossfire,

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Multiple BSOD, after installing second GPU AMD crossfire,: Can anyone walk me through how i should be getting rid of this BSOD..... After i installed my second AMD Radeon 7900 HD Series GPU , and hooked up the crossfire cable and whatnot , i started the PC , went into CCC and enable Crossfire. It went BSOD , so after that i took out...