Windows 10: Multiple problems after rebooting

Discus and support Multiple problems after rebooting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys! Today, after a long session of bdo, I ve went outside to take some fresh air and to let my laptop cool off a little bit. After rebooting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RTTWLR, Apr 20, 2020.

1. /u/RTTWLR Win User

Multiple problems after rebooting

Hello guys! Today, after a long session of bdo, I ve went outside to take some fresh air and to let my laptop cool off a little bit. After rebooting my laptop I have noticed that my Wi Fi is not working anymore. My first thought was to go through settings - network and internet and click on "Show available networks", believe me nothing happen as image 1 shows.

I ve tried everything from google and nothing happen. As you can see in the second image there is no Wi Fi setting, even in Device Manager there is no WiFi adapter(image 3 ). I must say that after 4-5 reboots I can not acces Steam or BDO or CSGO or LOL.

IMAGE 1

IMAGE 2

IMAGE 3

submitted by /u/RTTWLR
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RTTWLR, Apr 20, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 20, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    Multiple BSODS

For the dump files, you should be able to access them via your microsoft account, share them and put the link here.

For now it is better to not do everything immediately, but work through it step by step.
    This because there are only 2 dump files in the zip and you have mentioned to have more crashes.
    Suggestions below are for the 2 dump files present in the zip file you provided.

Please remove Google Chrome as a test, it lately causes crashes for some people.

Because you have upgraded from windows 7 it is important to check the system files for corruption, missing files or other problems.
    Please do the following:

• Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation", please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

4. Multiple problems after rebooting

reboot/freeze problem

my computer runs fine for about 20-30 minutes and then reboots/freezes(sometime it reboots, sometimes it freezes)
    i have an evga 680i A1 board, 4x1gig xms2 dhx, q6600, 2x8800ultra's, 2x150gb raptors, pci-e wireless n card.

i have tried running the computer at stock speeds and voltages and have the same problem, so it's not an overclock issue.

it seems to be a software problem. but where do i start? the computer run @3.6ghz can run all night(9hours) orthos stable, but when im using it, it locks up every 20-30 minutes.

any suggestions?

Fitseries3, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Multiple problems after rebooting

1. Multiple problems after rebooting - Similar Threads - Multiple problems rebooting

2. multiple display settings change after windows reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    multiple display settings change after windows reboot: Hi,Asus Zenbook. Has inbuilt 2nd screen AKA screenpad. I don't need the screenpad so turned display settings / multiple displays to "show only on 1". This has worked for the last 18 months.Two days ago the screenpad came on. Display settings / multiple displays showed,...
  3. multiple display settings change after windows reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    multiple display settings change after windows reboot: Hi,Asus Zenbook. Has inbuilt 2nd screen AKA screenpad. I don't need the screenpad so turned display settings / multiple displays to "show only on 1". This has worked for the last 18 months.Two days ago the screenpad came on. Display settings / multiple displays showed,...
  4. multiple display settings change after windows reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Multiple Problems- Random reboots & Lockups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Problems- Random reboots & Lockups: INFO:Build- 22000.466 co_releaseLaptop- Thinkpad T14 R7 Pro 4750U, 32GB 3200MT- 3GB GPU dedicated, 1TB M.2 Nvme SSD-SKHynix_HFS001TD9TNI-L2B0BRandom LockupsI'll be doing my work & try to open or switch to something.This something could be anything from Firefox, Foobar2000,...
  6. Multiple Problems- Random reboots & Lockups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Problems- Random reboots & Lockups: INFO:Build- 22000.466 co_releaseLaptop- Thinkpad T14 R7 Pro 4750U, 32GB 3200MT- 3GB GPU dedicated, 1TB M.2 Nvme SSD-SKHynix_HFS001TD9TNI-L2B0BRandom LockupsI'll be doing my work & try to open or switch to something.This something could be anything from Firefox, Foobar2000,...
  7. Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio doesn't work until after multiple reboots.: Whenever I turn on my laptop, the sound system hardly ever works. Headphones don't work, built-in speakers don't work. Just silence. Please help :...
  8. Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in error window after multiple attempts to reboot: [IMG]This is my current message after 100s of attempts at reloading windows via usb and wiping hard drive. I thought all was goid when cortona walked me through setup yet now it does not recognize system password when i hit F2 while restarting. I no longer can get out of this...
  9. Multiple problems after updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple problems after updates: I run a dual boot Win 8.1 and Win 10, with the latter just for gaming which I haven't had much time for recently, so I haven't booted into it that often. So when I did a month or two ago there were a bunch of updates. I'm not exactly what updates there were but I think it...
  10. Windows rebooting multiple times after June update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows rebooting multiple times after June update: I am facing BSOD and rebooting loop after June update. Any ideas or help - Error are - System Service Exception Kernel Mode Trap...