Windows 10: Multiple Problems Reported With New Windows 10 Updates

Discus and support Multiple Problems Reported With New Windows 10 Updates in Cortana to solve the problem; Windows Latest reports that KB4517211, an optional cumulative Windows 10 update, is behind problems with Windows Search and Cortana with users making... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by KolaOmomummy, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Multiple Problems Reported With New Windows 10 Updates

Windows Latest reports that KB4517211, an optional cumulative Windows 10 update, is behind problems with Windows Search and Cortana with users making complaints on Microsoft’s community forum as well as Feedback Hub.

:)

KolaOmomummy, Dec 22, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Multiple Problems Reported With New Windows 10 Updates

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Problems Reported With New Windows 10 Updates

1. Multiple Problems Reported With New Windows 10 Updates - Similar Threads - Multiple Problems Reported

2. Multiple problems after Updates for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple problems after Updates for Windows 10: Hi everyone, I have multiple problems after a Windows 10 update.I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 just updated, OS Build 19044.1526.I already had aggravating Problems after updating Windows 10 last year and now they reappeared.The Problems that occur are:- Windows...
  3. Multiple problems after Updates for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple problems after Updates for Windows 10: Hi everyone, I have multiple problems after a Windows 10 update.I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 just updated, OS Build 19044.1526.I already had aggravating Problems after updating Windows 10 last year and now they reappeared.The Problems that occur are:- Windows...
  4. Multiple problems after Updates for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Multiple problems with the new updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple problems with the new updates: Hello,Firstly, I have observed that sometimes the font of some features doesn't match the default one from Windows 10. For example, let's say that the default one is Segoe UI. The search bar will not display this, instead it will show my apps with another font. This issue...
  6. Multiple problems since new Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple problems since new Windows 10 update: 1SD card reader gone. 2I have to enter id and passwords for email, facebook, etc. each time; not remembering id. Could be more; hope not. Read solutions that didn't work; need help. Think Microsoft should pay to fix this. Not sure of correct Windows topic....
  7. Windows Update Troubleshooter Reports Problem

Windows Update Troubleshooter Reports Problem: Windows Update Troubleshooter finds a problem. I use it's advanced option. It says 'check for Windows update issues" and displays a yellow triangle resting on the bottom. When I press view detailed information, it says "issues found," "check for Windows Update issues"...
  8. Windows 10 Problem/error reporter

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Problem/error reporter: Hello, recently ive seen windows problem reporter pop up in my process list, using some of my CPU. I disabled it in registery and also in control panel, but the issue still persists. I noticed this issues started happening a few days after I enabled XMP in my mbo settings,...
  9. Multiple Problem with Windows updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple Problem with Windows updates: Hello I have a Lenovo ideapad 330 which I purchased October 2018. Six months after purchasing my laptop I had to get Windows rebooted because the system had crashed. Currently I have multiple issues with the Windows updates since February of this year. My laptop has been...
  10. a multiple problem with Windows 10>..updates causes problems generally

a multiple problem with Windows 10>..updates causes problems generally: This convoluted /secretive windows 10 operating system is pissing me off. This is a quote from one of your sites regarding many issues " What version of Outlook do I have? With so many Outlook apps and services you can use to access your email messages, appointments, and...