Windows 10: Multiple problems with computer need help.

Discus and support Multiple problems with computer need help. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Let me elaborate, I cannot reset my pc it stops resetting after like 80% and un-does the reset and my keyboard does not work when playing a game or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Racoonbandit23, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Multiple problems with computer need help.

Let me elaborate, I cannot reset my pc it stops resetting after like 80% and un-does the reset and my keyboard does not work when playing a game or watching a video. Another thing is that I keep hearing the windows disconnect sound. honestly just dont know what to do anymore as Ive tried to find other forums where I can see if anyone is having the same problem I have. Ive tried sfc multiple times and there seems to be no file problems, and ive tried about everything I can think of but nothing has worked.

:)

Racoonbandit23, Apr 13, 2021

2. Network Communication problem with multiple computers

Hi Jay,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Network discovery might be blocking you from seeing other computers and devices on the network. Check if the Network discovery is turned on. If the network discovery setting on your computer is set to off, you
    won't see other computers and devices on the network.

Steps to Turn on network discovery.

• Press Windows key, type sharing and click on
      Manage advanced sharing settings.
    • Under Private, Network discovery, check mark the option
      Turn on network discovery.
    • Try the same on all the computers connected to the network.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, run
    HomeGroup troubleshooter and check.

HomeGroup troubleshooter finds and fix problems with viewing computers or shared folders in a HomeGroup.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane and click on
      HomeGroup
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 13, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Jetster Win User

Multiple problems with computer need help.

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Multiple problems with computer need help.

1. Multiple problems with computer need help. - Similar Threads - Multiple problems computer

2. Computer problem :( I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer problem :( I need help: Can someone help me I have a computer problem that always happens to me and I don't know how to solve it. When I turn on the PC everything is fine but when I start a game everything goes well until the match starts and the computer turns off giving a light blue screen. then...
  3. Need help with multiple BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with multiple BSOD: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.1 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search...
  4. Multiple BSODs need HELP!

Multiple BSODs need HELP!: OK, so i've had a total of 5 BSOD the past 12 days, all happening 3-5 days apart from each other. The first one happened while i was watching a discord stream and had open: vscode, 18 chrome tabslmao, PuTTY, winscp and maybe LoL client might be wrong though. I was also...
  5. Help needed for potato brain me with computer problem

Help needed for potato brain me with computer problem: How to fix the "Windows 10 blue screen" submitted by /u/watercork [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ji5ex4/help_needed_for_potato_brain_me_with_computer/
  6. Multiple Audio Problems, need help

Multiple Audio Problems, need help: After quite some time of not using my headphones i finally pluged them to play Overwatch to come to the realisation that theres no audio, my mic was working just fine but the audio wasnt there. After a little messing around i found out that only the front audio jack doesnt...
  7. Multiple BSOD need help

Multiple BSOD need help: I have been having Blue screeen death since I assembled my new PC in Januarary, 2020. One time I could not load into windows 10 at all and had to recovery and reinstall. The codes of blue screen are different from time to time. Can anyone help me find out what the problem...
  8. Needing to clear Multiple Users from Multiple Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Needing to clear Multiple Users from Multiple Computers: Hello, In my company we use multiple computers that multiple users log into. Due to the nature of their work; the computers run out of Disk Space very quickly. When that happens at the moment we log into the computers clear old user accounts. However, we then come into...
  9. Multiple BSOD need help!

Multiple BSOD need help!: Just started about a month ago keep getting multiple bsod errors here are the logs from Windbg I've tried Virus Scan, Full Hard Drive windows install refresh and memtest86 with 8 passes 0 errors Can anyone help me diagnose these blue screens I keep getting thanks!...
  10. Multiple problems with my computer

Multiple problems with my computer: Yesterday I was trying to turn off my computer, but at the moment i clicked on the "Start" icon it didn't respond. I clicked the "Start" buttom on the keyboard and also didn't do anything at all. Another problem is that the options in the taskbar (volume, battery and...