Windows 10: Multiple problems with my computer

Discus and support Multiple problems with my computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Yesterday I was trying to turn off my computer, but at the moment i clicked on the "Start" icon it didn't respond. I clicked the "Start" buttom on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SebastianLazala, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Multiple problems with my computer

Yesterday I was trying to turn off my computer, but at the moment i clicked on the "Start" icon it didn't respond. I clicked the "Start" buttom on the keyboard and also didn't do anything at all.

Another problem is that the options in the taskbar (volume, battery and internet access) I click on them and it doesn't respond. But when i click on the Store it shows a notification that says "System call failed".

Also, the volume bar that appears in the screen it doesn't dissapear and everytime I move the mouse to the bar it shows that is "loading".

What should I do to solve all this problems?

:)

SebastianLazala, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Jetster Win User

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 9, 2018
  3. Network Communication problem with multiple computers

Hi Jay,

Thank you for responding.

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Network discovery might be blocking you from seeing other computers and devices on the network. Check if the Network discovery is turned on. If the network discovery setting on your computer is set to off, you
    won't see other computers and devices on the network.

Steps to Turn on network discovery.

• Press Windows key, type sharing and click on
      Manage advanced sharing settings.
    • Under Private, Network discovery, check mark the option
      Turn on network discovery.
    • Try the same on all the computers connected to the network.

Method 2: If the issue still persists, run
    HomeGroup troubleshooter and check.

HomeGroup troubleshooter finds and fix problems with viewing computers or shared folders in a HomeGroup.

• Press Windows key, type troubleshooting
      and select it.
    • Click on View all in the left pane and click on
      HomeGroup
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Aquinus Win User

Multiple problems with my computer

Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Multiple problems with my computer

1. Multiple problems with my computer - Similar Threads - Multiple problems computer

2. Multiple Problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple Problems.: Good day, guys!May someone help me? Aside from the problem while booting and sometimes a sudden blue screen, I have this problem with my laptop, that I can't install any software and says that I have no admin rights eventhough my user is an administrator. Also, I can't update...
  3. Multiple problems with computer need help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple problems with computer need help.: Let me elaborate, I cannot reset my pc it stops resetting after like 80% and un-does the reset and my keyboard does not work when playing a game or watching a video. Another thing is that I keep hearing the windows disconnect sound. honestly just dont know what to do anymore...
  4. My Computer will not work for a multiple of reasons.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Computer will not work for a multiple of reasons.: Oh boy, the last couple of hours seem to be rather rough for me. My laptop is currently having a myriad of problems, let me explain: Yesterday my computer froze and for some reason got the Black Screen of Death after a while. I tried booting it again and got the BSoD again,...
  5. multiple problems

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    multiple problems: Tried to change phone number on MS account but no access for a month,so tried to cancel but verification code won`t type in can't create new account as when I try to buy something it only goes to page where access is denied.Would like to cancel account and get a new one.Help...
  6. Multiple mouse problems with multiple mice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple mouse problems with multiple mice: First let me say these problems are somewhat intermittent. At least they started out that way but have become pretty much become full time. Problems started on a regular dongle type wireless mouse, USB mouse worked fine so I replaced the wireless with a Bluetooth mouse, which...
  7. Multiple problems

Multiple problems: I think this all relates to the 1909 upgrade but have reverted to 1903 and the problems persist. Problem 1. My Epson XP-720 printer is now listed as a "Device" and as such will not print unless I load the print queue and then restart the computer. Problem 2. The computer...
  8. multiple computers with same MS account log in a problem?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    multiple computers with same MS account log in a problem?: Is it OK to have 2 or 3 computers with the same xxxx.outlook .com log in credentials? Would it confuse matters for example computer #1 runs on Windows 10 Home with Office 2013 Home and Business and computer #2 has Windows 10 Pro with Office 2013 Home and Student? Would it be...
  9. Multiple Problems

Multiple Problems: After having some hard disk issue. It turned out that my hard disk cable connection was lose. Now i can boot to my windows 10 normally. But i am experiencing many issues at the same time: 1. cannot open Computer Management 2. cannot perform sfc /scannow "Windows Resource...
  10. No Sound when pluging in headphone problem on multiple computers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound when pluging in headphone problem on multiple computers: ok so I have had this problem on 2 pcs. the first one fixed itself after a headache and restarting it a couple times. but this one however I have restarted several times with no luck. I know the headphones work. I have sound on my speakers just fine. I plug in the headphone...