Windows 10: Multiple problems with windows 10- Internet dropping, Unresponsive Taskbar/Explorer

Discus and support Multiple problems with windows 10- Internet dropping, Unresponsive Taskbar/Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 1.It takes upwards of 3 minutes for the system to be usable after boot. I can login after a few seconds but the entire screen is frozen and I can't do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SagarKarambelkar, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Multiple problems with windows 10- Internet dropping, Unresponsive Taskbar/Explorer

1.It takes upwards of 3 minutes for the system to be usable after boot. I can login after a few seconds but the entire screen is frozen and I can't do anything for this duration. This problem also occurs intermittently while using the computer.

2. Internet connection keeps dropping every half hour or so, although no other device is affected. I have tried reinstalling the wifi driver to no effect.

:)

SagarKarambelkar, Apr 11, 2019
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Multiple problems with windows 10- Internet dropping, Unresponsive Taskbar/Explorer wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Multiple problems with windows 10- Internet dropping, Unresponsive Taskbar/Explorer

I can't PIN Internet Explorer to the taskbar. Can someone help?

Hello Karie,

To pin Internet Explorer to your taskbar, kindly follow these steps.

• Type Internet Explorer on Cortana's search field.
    • Right click on Internet Explorer and select Pin to taskbar.

Should you have any other concerns, feel free to post back.

John Vil, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Multiple problems with windows 10- Internet dropping, Unresponsive Taskbar/Explorer

1. Multiple problems with windows 10- Internet dropping, Unresponsive Taskbar/Explorer - Similar Threads - Multiple problems Internet

2. Windows Explorer / Startup Menu Search / Taskbar Unresponsive

in Cortana
    Windows Explorer / Startup Menu Search / Taskbar Unresponsive: Ever since the latest update KB5003173 I can't seem to make half of my Windows' features work remotely properly.Typing in the startup screen to search my computer does literally nothing.Even with the search button on my toolbar, it just displays a blank window for a second...
  3. Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Taskbar Unresponsive: [ATTACH] 1.The Battery, wifi, sound icon the bottom left of the screen are not working, when i click on them they should open like clicking the wifi icon should show list of available networks but it is not working The icon shown in the picture below also disappeared I...
  4. Problems with taskbar and generally unresponsive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with taskbar and generally unresponsive: Hi! For some time, my taskbar has been unresponsive. I can’t click it, and there doesn’t happen anything when I hover over the icons. Sometimes, my programs also become unresponsive. It does so I can’t click anything close, minimize and sometimes so I can’t click anything at...
  5. Windows taskbar/explorer unresponsive on first login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows taskbar/explorer unresponsive on first login: Hi, This is a bit of a strange one and I'm at a loss: I have a desktop PC running Windows 10 build 19042.662 with two local admin non-MS accounts, one for personal usage and one for work where I use OneDrive, Office 365 etc. This is not linked to any domains. Scenario:...
  6. Windows 10 Explorer unresponsive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Explorer unresponsive: When I open a file from within Word or Excel it opens fine However if I navigate to a file using Explorer it hangs and becomes unresponsive Any ideas on how to fix this...
  7. Multiple instances of "Internet Explorer" and Internet Explorer (32)"

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple instances of "Internet Explorer" and Internet Explorer (32)": On my Win10 x64 home computer, I find that a I can't always start Internet Explorer (ver 11). I'll click on the icon, the "working" symbol spins for a second and nothing happens. Then I open Task Manager, and I find about 10 or 12 instances of Internet Explorer and IE (32)...
  8. Problem with internet drop outs

Problem with internet drop outs: My boys who live with their mum have sky fibre 38mb download, 9mb upload & it stays connected no issue's what so ever. However the sky black router is only b/g 54g. So wifi won't be great. But it's wired up to a duel band router 300mbps & it works great. However a small...
  9. Windows 10 DNS problems / internet dropping

Windows 10 DNS problems / internet dropping: Hi, I've started getting this problem recently where my internet on just my desktop has started to randomly drop every now and again. It started this week and has been happening ever since. I am using a TP-Link AV500 Powerline Adapter through ethernet for my tower. I've had...
  10. Multiple problems with taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple problems with taskbar: Easiest to explain the problem with a screenshot (attached). I use small icons, with text labels, never combined. Instead of the text of the icon filling the space to the right, I just get blank rectangular regions (with the contrast color peeking out below). And over on...