Windows 10: Multiple Problems

Discus and support Multiple Problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After having some hard disk issue. It turned out that my hard disk cable connection was lose. Now i can boot to my windows 10 normally. But i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wega_d, Oct 12, 2018.

1. wega_d Win User

Multiple Problems

After having some hard disk issue. It turned out that my hard disk cable connection was lose. Now i can boot to my windows 10 normally. But i am experiencing many issues at the same time:

1. cannot open Computer Management

2. cannot perform sfc /scannow "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

3. cannot create Recovery usb disk

4. cannot turn on firewall

5. cannot open windows defender.

seems that more issues is coming.

please help me resolve these problems

thanks

:)

wega_d, Oct 12, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Multiple Problems

Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Problems

1. Multiple Problems - Similar Threads - Multiple Problems

2. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  3. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  4. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  5. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...: On my Windows 10 desktop, I have several problems that all started at once. I didn't change anything, at least not deliberately.1 When I click on Microsoft Store I get an error that says "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right." They are not2 The...
  6. Multiple problems in Windows 10 with the same cause? Microsoft Store, Sign in with...

7. Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.: Hi, I've been having problems with my laptop for the past few days. First my microphone stopped working followed by the speakers, then the HDMI port and now I cant adjust fisplay settings like brightness there's no slider in settings and hotkeys don't work or night light or...
  8. Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.

Laptop running windows 11 suddenly encountering multiple problems.: Hi, I've been having problems with my laptop for the past few days. First my microphone stopped working followed by the speakers, then the HDMI port and now I cant adjust fisplay settings like brightness there's no slider in settings and hotkeys don't work or night light or...
  9. HELP PROBLEMS WITH MY WINDOWS 11 PRO MULTIPLE ERRORS

HELP PROBLEMS WITH MY WINDOWS 11 PRO MULTIPLE ERRORS: A cordial greeting to everyone, 3 months ago I built my new PC and everything was fine for a week, after that I had problems and errors after errors on Windows, I enter the browser, and it gives problems, at times it tried to play, and it freezes or blue screen even after...
  10. HELP PROBLEMS WITH MY WINDOWS 11 PRO MULTIPLE ERRORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP PROBLEMS WITH MY WINDOWS 11 PRO MULTIPLE ERRORS: A cordial greeting to everyone, 3 months ago I built my new PC and everything was fine for a week, after that I had problems and errors after errors on Windows, I enter the browser, and it gives problems, at times it tried to play, and it freezes or blue screen even after...