Windows 10: multiple programs crashing and often blue screen

Discus and support multiple programs crashing and often blue screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having problems with my HP Folio 9470m for some time. I was having blue screens but not that often, maybe once in a week. Anyways, I grew tired... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by nikola13, Jan 27, 2020.

1. nikola13 Win User

multiple programs crashing and often blue screen

Hi,
    I'm having problems with my HP Folio 9470m for some time. I was having blue screens but not that often, maybe once in a week. Anyways, I grew tired of it and did a clean install of Windows 10(I thought it would have solved the problems). Just to be clear I did a format of all my drives before installing windows. After that I installed newest HP drivers from the official site. Yet, problems grow bigger than ever.
    Too often, like 2 or 3 times per h my laptop goes blue. My google chrome cant work properly, it just closes all of the sudden like someone pressed the X button. It crashes more often when I'm watching youtube. Also If I try to run games like Portal or Dota 2, everything will be fine for some time, sometimes even for 1h, but then I either get the frozen screen, but I can still hear that I'm playing the game just Icant see because screen is frozen, or the game just crashes like someone suddenly pressed alt+F4*Sad
    Please help me if you can, I dont know what to do... I might just end buying a new one.
    Oh I made that zip file using your forum instructions and Im uploading that with this post.

:)

nikola13, Jan 27, 2020
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Jan 27, 2020
  3. iuppiter Win User
    Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    multiple programs crashing and often blue screen [​IMG]

iuppiter, Jan 27, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

1. multiple programs crashing and often blue screen - Similar Threads - multiple programs crashing

2. System interruptions and blue screens often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System interruptions and blue screens often: This last month my computer works performs really slow and I get quite a lot of blue screens. Is there any solution? https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlKFtbBykJSfiHK3pPcR4LkC35zV?e=6b8Je7...
  3. Random Program Crashes, Occasional blue screen

Random Program Crashes, Occasional blue screen: Hello all, I've been having an issue for the past few months that has me on my wits end. I'm currently running windows 10 and randomly, programs such as games will crash or lead to a blue screen. I've tried a number of things but the only thing that worked for a time was...
  4. Blue screen crash

Blue screen crash: Hi. I'm regularly experiencing blue screen crash. Event log shows nothing that I can see. There is a critical log entry which occurs AFTER the crash, just telling me it happened, but offers no explanation. Any advice on how to troubleshoot this would be appreciated. I am...
  5. Blue Screening often

Blue Screening often: Been blue screening every other day recently and can't figure what's going on since half the screen is cropped on the blue screen error so I can't see the error code. I pulled out this info from the Security and Maintenance page. Source Windows Summary Shut down...
  6. Blue screen happening more often.

Blue screen happening more often.: Hello, here are my dmp and msinfo files not sure why I'm getting these blue screens if anyone can help me find the issue that would be great. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmNlwsplWUCYhYMyfzZkNbumKkj0GA...
  7. Blue Screen Crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen Crashes: Over the last month I have had multiple blue screen crashes on Windows 10. My computer is only 2 years old. There seems to be a constant Windows 10 update pending. I was told that I may have registry issues. Please help, I don't know how to fix this problem and the blue...
  8. Blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screen crashes: I recently upgraded my PC's motherboard, CPU & RAM. Ever since I've been getting constant blue screen crashes. Sometimes my PC will refuse to even post unless I start it stop it over and over until it finally posts. Others it will blue screen in games etc, or even some times...
  9. Blue Screen Crashes

Blue Screen Crashes: Hi yesterday ive been constantly experiencing bsod crashes, im not sure what the issue is and hope someone can help me. Ive attached the DM log collector file Attachment 56041 35612
  10. Computer slow, programs crashing and frequent blue screening

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer slow, programs crashing and frequent blue screening: Hello, I'm writing this from my phone because my computer is unusable for extended periods of time right now. My primary hard drive (the one with my windows installation) is becoming very problematic. It started yesterday when I noticed programs randomly hanging and not...