Windows 10: Multiple Programs Keep closing automatically upon launch

Discus and support Multiple Programs Keep closing automatically upon launch in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been running Windows 10 for over a year now on this computer with little issues. Over the past week, I have tried opening multiple programs,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pjkoe11, May 23, 2021.

1. pjkoe11 Win User

Multiple Programs Keep closing automatically upon launch

I have been running Windows 10 for over a year now on this computer with little issues. Over the past week, I have tried opening multiple programs, games on Steam, Bitdefender Antivirus, etc. and almost all of them close about 5 seconds after I open them. I have tried verifying file integrity and have done a sfc

:)

pjkoe11, May 23, 2021

2. Clicking Quick Launch Toolbar to Close The Program

When I click on the icons in the Quick Launch Toolbar, it opens the program up, but when I click it again, instead of closing it nothing happens. How do I get the Quick Launch Toolbar icons to close it if it's open and open if it's closed when I clicked
    them?

BritttCorl, May 23, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 23, 2021
  4. Multiple Programs Keep closing automatically upon launch

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, May 23, 2021
Thema:

Multiple Programs Keep closing automatically upon launch

1. Multiple Programs Keep closing automatically upon launch - Similar Threads - Multiple Programs Keep

2. programs reopen upon close

in Windows 10 Customization
    programs reopen upon close: Hi guys, I have a question about my PC with win10. Every time when I close a program ex Word, Skype, Zoom, it will automatically reopen again. I will have to close it the second time in order to close it completely. Please help, it is annoying. Thanks in advance!...
  3. Windows 10's WMP closes instantly upon launch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10's WMP closes instantly upon launch: Windows 10's v21H1 Build 19043.1110 WMP v12.0.19041.1110 closes instantly upon launch. I have tried as many of the "solutions" available online to no avail. I feel most comfortable with this player, so I am not looking for an alternative.I did try something new today. I...
  4. Programs closing automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs closing automatically: Hi,I need your help programs keep closing on my PC. I've done tons of research, checked my ssd and HDD sectors. All are healthhy. Done Scan on my command prompt. Sometimes the programs run fine somethimes they don't. Right now I can't even pull up a notepad because it just...
  5. WPA closes instantly - upon launch

in Windows 10 Support
    WPA closes instantly - upon launch: I had some error causing Windows Performance Analyzer to crash upon launch. I did clean install and it worked, but now it doesn't work again (different error) LOL... Ofc. 3 search engines coldn't find anything about Event Viewer errors - classic... And I don't know how...
  6. Computer automatically restarting upon opening a program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer automatically restarting upon opening a program: Hello everyone! I have recently upgraded my computer to an AMD 5800x from an i7 7700k. As soon as I did that my Windows started black screening and restarting anytime I try to open a game or program. I already reinstalled windows and the issue persisted. If anyone has an idea...
  7. Programs close upon sleep

Programs close upon sleep: So whether my pc goes to sleep on it’s own or I set it to sleep, whenever I wake it back up all my programs were closed. I googled, YouTubed, reached out to a tech, etc and tried following everything. I still can find the fix. I just built the pc a couple of days ago. Any...
  8. All browsers except for edge closing upon launch

All browsers except for edge closing upon launch: Hi everyone I recently built a pc, and everything seems to be working fine on it, except for the fact that all the browsers I try to install on it will crash/close immediately after opening. Does anyone know what might be causing this, or any possible fixes? Thank you :)...
  9. After Sleep, programs hang upon launch

in Windows 10 Support
    After Sleep, programs hang upon launch: I have been having some really odd issues where when i either wake my computer up from Sleep, or when i'm playing a game for a long time and quit out to use my computer for other things, this will happen. I have Outlook running and coming back from either of the above...
  10. Multiple copies of programs launched with browers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple copies of programs launched with browers: when I launch Firefox or Internet Explorer Task Manager runs 4 copies of the browser at different resource use. How do I launch only 1 instance?...