Windows 10: Multiple Questions

Discus and support Multiple Questions in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'll keep it sweet and simpleI have 2 desktopsOne I'll call desktop and the other I'll call Deep thoughtDesktop is unable to sign into One drive,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NKM01B01, Nov 10, 2021.

1. NKM01B01 Win User

Multiple Questions

So I'll keep it sweet and simpleI have 2 desktopsOne I'll call desktop and the other I'll call Deep thoughtDesktop is unable to sign into One drive, every time I try to I get a nice little error message saying Java script is blocked or not enabled with my web browser.. Slight problem I see with this. A: its not opening a web browser so I can tell which one is causing this issue, and B: all of my web browsers have java enabled and do not block pop ups. So how do I fix this? cause One drive seems to have its own browser and I looked everywhere to try and fix this issue.Now onto question 2I have

:)

NKM01B01, Nov 10, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

3 questions for Windows 10

Hi,

I realize the issue you are facing with the desktop.

As you have multiple issues with the desktop, let me assist you with the issues one by one.

Question 1:

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• On the Desktop, right-click on an empty space.

• In the drop down options, select
      View.

• Uncheck the option: Auto arrange icons.
    Question 2:

The information provided in question 2 is not clear, so kindly answer the below question;

• About which “favorites” you are talking about
      (EDGE or WINDOWS EXPLORER or INTERNET EXPLORER)?
    Question 3:

I suggest you to refer the below link to change Adobe to open PDF files instead of Edge and check if it helps:

Change default programs in Windows 10

I hope the given information is helpful. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows 10.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Nov 10, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    How to save a multiple displays settings?

Hi VAinc,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. May I know the make and model of the PC?
    2. Did you try updating your display driver?
    3. Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

1. Go to settings
    2. Click on “System"
    3. Then click on Display
    4. Move your mouse to the monitor that needs to be set as primary and check the box
      "Make this my main display"
    5. Under "Multiple displays" select "Duplicate these displays"
    6. Then select “Keep this display settings
    Once you make these changes, you may restart the computer and check.

Hope it helps,

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Nov 10, 2021
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

Multiple Questions

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Nov 10, 2021
Thema:

Multiple Questions

1. Multiple Questions - Similar Threads - Multiple Questions

2. Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question: Hello, Is there a way to organize how multiple notes are displayed - e.g., I have 5 notes, color-coded, and want them to group together either by color or alphabetically, but they always seem to sort by the last note that is modified or created goes to the top of the list. Is...
  3. Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky notes - how to organize multiple notes question: Hello, Is there a way to organize how multiple notes are displayed - e.g., I have 5 notes, color-coded, and want them to group together either by color or alphabetically, but they always seem to sort by the last note that is modified or created goes to the top of the list. Is...
  4. Have a question on how to search for a file in multiple folders in mapped network drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a question on how to search for a file in multiple folders in mapped network drives: I have a lot of music and video files that are stored in different network attached storage drives. Each of them are mapped as network drives on my desktop. I had a desktop that was running Windows 7 and I used the "Custom" search option to search for a file through all those...
  5. Have a question on how to search for a file in multiple folders in mapped network drives

Have a question on how to search for a file in multiple folders in mapped network drives: I have a lot of music and video files that are stored in different network attached storage drives. Each of them are mapped as network drives on my desktop. I had a desktop that was running Windows 7 and I used the "Custom" search option to search for a file through all those...
  6. OneDrive files vs. local - must I keep both? Multiple devices question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive files vs. local - must I keep both? Multiple devices question: I have a dead Windows 10 Dell laptop and dying Windows 10 HP laptop that uses OneDrive. I have 2 new Windows 11 laptops. I thought that anything I had on OneDrive would be visible to the 2 new laptops, but this is not the case. Something I did in early January made some of...
  7. OneDrive files vs. local - must I keep both? Multiple devices question

OneDrive files vs. local - must I keep both? Multiple devices question: I have a dead Windows 10 Dell laptop and dying Windows 10 HP laptop that uses OneDrive. I have 2 new Windows 11 laptops. I thought that anything I had on OneDrive would be visible to the 2 new laptops, but this is not the case. Something I did in early January made some of...
  8. OneDrive files vs. local - must I keep both? Multiple devices question

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question: I have a set up with 3 monitors - I am using the slideshow function in the Personalisation. Each Desktop has a different background Which is how I like having itHowever, I want the desktop images to change every day - as seen in how I have my settings posted above. This does...
  10. Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question

Desktop Wallpapers Slideshow on Multiple Monitors Question: I have a set up with 3 monitors - I am using the slideshow function in the Personalisation. Each Desktop has a different background Which is how I like having itHowever, I want the desktop images to change every day - as seen in how I have my settings posted above. This does...