Windows 10: Multiple Random BSODs (Post OS Reinstall)

Discus and support Multiple Random BSODs (Post OS Reinstall) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased a new computer back in December and began to have intermittent BSOD errors ~6-8 weeks later (probably around 8-9 crashes in a 3 day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Beanholio, May 15, 2019.

1. Beanholio Win User

Multiple Random BSODs (Post OS Reinstall)

Hello,

I purchased a new computer back in December and began to have intermittent BSOD errors ~6-8 weeks later (probably around 8-9 crashes in a 3 day period). Assuming a potential hardware issue, I loaded up a USB drive with Ultimate Boot CD and ran hardware diagnostics overnight. No issues were found during the hardware diagnostic runs. Since the diagnostics may not be able to properly test VRAM, I ran a looping video benchmark program for ~3 hours at Ultra settings to put the graphics...

Beanholio, May 15, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Wanjillem Win User
    New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Not entirely sure what this means. Is there anything i can do on my end to help with this?

I kind of figured 4 passes twice wasn't really what we wanted so i left it overnight doing another 8+ passes.

Multiple Random BSODs (Post OS Reinstall) [​IMG]

Also the link to the memtest written report:
    MemTest86-Report-20181229-221838.html

I'll continue with the other added steps.

Wanjillem, May 15, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple Random BSODs (Post OS Reinstall) - Similar Threads - Multiple Random BSODs

2. Random BSOD even after reinstall OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD even after reinstall OS: Good morning, I have a problem with my computer. This is the ASUS TUF A15 FA507NV. Ryzen 7 7735HS, RTX 4060, 32 GB RAM. After the purchase, I additionally installed a 2 TB SSD. I regularly get BSOD or Frame freeze regardless of whether I'm currently gaming or browsing the...
  3. Random BSOD even after reinstall OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD even after reinstall OS: Good morning, I have a problem with my computer. This is the ASUS TUF A15 FA507NV. Ryzen 7 7735HS, RTX 4060, 32 GB RAM. After the purchase, I additionally installed a 2 TB SSD. I regularly get BSOD or Frame freeze regardless of whether I'm currently gaming or browsing the...
  4. Multiple random BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE I run the verify.exe from system32 and it would crash...
  5. Multiple random BSOD

Multiple random BSOD: I get multiple BSOD daily. Or i can go days without getting one. It doesn't matter if my cpu or gpu is at 100% or at 10%, I still get BSOD. The majority are the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but I also get: KERNEL-AUTO-BOOST-LOCK-AQUISITION-WITH-RAISED-IRQL...
  6. Multiple random BSOD's

Multiple random BSOD's: Hello there! I'm new here and i was wondering if someone could help me solve these random bsod's i'm having. They happen at random times with no consistent pattern at all, i'm either surfing Chrome, playing games, or simply away from the computer. I've formatted my PC...
  7. Multiple random BSODs daily

Multiple random BSODs daily: Hi guys! It all started a couple of weeks ago when I had an automatic update. After the computer restarted, it froze for eternity until I have to end some windows program what was not responding (I forgot the name). After restarting the computer, the same windows program...
  8. Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks

Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks: I have been having problems with BSOD for about 8 months now. I thought I had fixed the problem by completely wiping everything and starting anew. Though recently the problem has resurfaced. At first I thought it was my RAM going bad and I have had a few sticks go bad. So I...
  9. Random multiple BSOD

Random multiple BSOD: Hello, I have built a gaming PC last year and since day one I've been getting BSOD with typically this kind of messages: irql not less or equal page fault in nonpaged area. At that time, I think I handled that by disabling the automated page file. But since two days I...
  10. Multiple Random BSOD

Multiple Random BSOD: Timing seems odd. Only happens when not actively using hardware. For example will reboot when watching video or reading. Won't reboot while typing or navigating with mouse. Never had a BSOD until upgrading to 10. Attachment 23132 7709