Windows 10: Multiple Random BSODs (Post OS Reinstall)

Discus and support Multiple Random BSODs (Post OS Reinstall) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased a new computer back in December and began to have intermittent BSOD errors ~6-8 weeks later (probably around 8-9 crashes in a 3 day... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Beanholio, May 15, 2019.

1. Beanholio Win User

Multiple Random BSODs (Post OS Reinstall)

Hello,

I purchased a new computer back in December and began to have intermittent BSOD errors ~6-8 weeks later (probably around 8-9 crashes in a 3 day period). Assuming a potential hardware issue, I loaded up a USB drive with Ultimate Boot CD and ran hardware diagnostics overnight. No issues were found during the hardware diagnostic runs. Since the diagnostics may not be able to properly test VRAM, I ran a looping video benchmark program for ~3 hours at Ultra settings to put the graphics...

Beanholio, May 15, 2019
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. Wanjillem Win User
    New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

Not entirely sure what this means. Is there anything i can do on my end to help with this?

I kind of figured 4 passes twice wasn't really what we wanted so i left it overnight doing another 8+ passes.

Multiple Random BSODs (Post OS Reinstall) [​IMG]

Also the link to the memtest written report:
    MemTest86-Report-20181229-221838.html

I'll continue with the other added steps.

Wanjillem, May 15, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

Sorry, Bitdefender is a problem: BSOD BAD_POOL_HEADER - mwac.sys - Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help - Malwarebytes Forums

Ztruker, May 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Multiple Random BSODs (Post OS Reinstall) - Similar Threads - Multiple Random BSODs

2. BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Multiple Random Crashes Daily: Desktop PC running 24/7 acting as a Plex Media server. Has been rock solid for well over a year, recently started having multiple crashes daily (anywhere from 3-8 per day). Not experienced enough to pinpoint if this is hardware, software, driver related. Several things have...
  3. New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes

New PC, random BSODs with multiple stopcodes: Hi there, I'm facing random though frequent BSOD's on a freshly build and installed PC. Alot of different stopcodes, i secured the zipfile below through the script from the BSOD forum posting rules. Any help or pointers towards a possible fix is greatly appreciated!...
  4. Reinstall OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall OS: I recently installed the linuxOS but now I want to go back to using windows 10 but the main HDD is not formatted as the NTFS file system is there anyway to reinstall windows 10. I contacted HP but they said this type of problem is not covered under my warranty because of...
  5. Os reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Os reinstall: If i reinstall my os from boot menu by pendrive.will i lose my license of Os (will i lose my genuine os) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/os-reinstall/cdb8ad19-3c8d-4547-a062-4c8a46a13d75
  6. Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks

Random BSOD, Multiple Bugchecks: I have been having problems with BSOD for about 8 months now. I thought I had fixed the problem by completely wiping everything and starting anew. Though recently the problem has resurfaced. At first I thought it was my RAM going bad and I have had a few sticks go bad. So I...
  7. Random multiple BSOD

Random multiple BSOD: Hello, I have built a gaming PC last year and since day one I've been getting BSOD with typically this kind of messages: irql not less or equal page fault in nonpaged area. At that time, I think I handled that by disabling the automated page file. But since two days I...
  8. Multiple Random BSOD

Multiple Random BSOD: Timing seems odd. Only happens when not actively using hardware. For example will reboot when watching video or reading. Won't reboot while typing or navigating with mouse. Never had a BSOD until upgrading to 10. Attachment 23132 7709
  9. Multiple Random BSODs 0x00000109

Multiple Random BSODs 0x00000109: On my Windows 10 desktop I've got muliple random BSODs with the same error 0x00000109It happens randomly, even few minutes after first boot in the morningMy first attempt was to change cooler (to prevent overheating) - no resultThen I test another memory modules - same BSOD...
  10. Multiple BSODs randomly occuring

Multiple BSODs randomly occuring: I've had this laptop for a while. 6-8 months or so. It's used, but some stuff had been updated by my dad. I'd almost bricked it once trying to fix this issue myself. Basically, I'm at my wits end. The various error codes make me think it's a driver issue, but I've updated...