Windows 10: Multiple Returns

Discus and support Multiple Returns in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Is it possible to return multiple orders in one box? How?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DianaKC, Mar 19, 2020.

1. DianaKC Win User

Multiple Returns

Is it possible to return multiple orders in one box? How?

:)

DianaKC, Mar 19, 2020

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 19, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Multiple Returns

Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Multiple Returns

1. Multiple Returns - Similar Threads - Multiple Returns

2. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.: I just got sent a new laptop from my workplace to replace an old one and despite HR not having an issue during setup down in Georgia last week, when I opened it up here in NC it started complaining about the product key being used on another device. My best guess is the MS...
  3. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.: I just got sent a new laptop from my workplace to replace an old one and despite HR not having an issue during setup down in Georgia last week, when I opened it up here in NC it started complaining about the product key being used on another device. My best guess is the MS...
  4. Windows falsely claims activation key was used multiple times.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: My pc will run fine for only a half hour or up to hours on end, but it will eventually bluescreen. I recently upgraded my cpu, and the BSOD happened the day after and continues to happen, not sure if thats the issue. I'd suspect my PC not be able to run if it had to do with...
  6. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: My pc will run fine for only a half hour or up to hours on end, but it will eventually bluescreen. I recently upgraded my cpu, and the BSOD happened the day after and continues to happen, not sure if thats the issue. I'd suspect my PC not be able to run if it had to do with...
  7. ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntosknrl.exe BSOD after 30 minutes to multiple hours of pc running: It started a day after I upgraded my CPU but im not sure if that has anything to do with it. I've tried sfc scan, chkdsk, windows startup repair, etc....
  8. SFC returning multiple errors after new clean install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC returning multiple errors after new clean install: Version is 1909, build 18363.535. I did a clean install upgrade from Windows 7 on a desktop PC I built myself around 2012. Boot drive is a Samsung 500Gb SSD. There are other mechanical HDs on the system including 2 external HDs. SFC has been returning multiple errors. I run...
  9. Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return: Hello everyone! I posted here a few months ago with a BSOD issue a few months back, and thanks to a generous helper, the issue was resolved...until yesterday. The stopcodes are usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, just like last time, but that does not provide anyone with a good...
  10. Multiple webcam setup. Always returns with blue screen on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple webcam setup. Always returns with blue screen on windows 10: I have 2 logitech 920 web cams and one logitech p9000 on an AMD threadripper 1950x system , running 64gb ddr4 3200 speed ram and a AMD r9 390x as my video card . No matter what I have tried with more than one cam set up I get blue screen . How can I correct this ? My mother...