Windows 10: Multiple scanning error warnings

Discus and support Multiple scanning error warnings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I get the message on W10 'Scan error . An error occurred while scanning. Would you like to try again. ' I get multiple messages all the same.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hughesapc, May 22, 2020.

1. hughesapc Win User

Multiple scanning error warnings

I get the message on W10 'Scan error . An error occurred while scanning. Would you like to try again. ' I get multiple messages all the same. There is a countdown of about 30 secs then the messages disappear, until they come back. I am not scanning anything and the printer/scanner is off.

Any ideas ?

:)

hughesapc, May 22, 2020
  2. z1tu Win User

New HDD, HD Tune shows warning in reallocated sectors but no error in scan

Hey guys,

I got a new HDD yesterday, Seagate Barracuda ST2000DM001 2TB and partitioned and formatted it. Now, when I went into HD Tune, I got this warning

Multiple scanning error warnings [​IMG]

But after I did the error scan both with chckdisk and HD Tune Error Scan, I got nothing

Multiple scanning error warnings [​IMG]

I've searched for a possible answer to this but all I got to was "return it, it's going to die". Is this true, or is this just a reporting error?
    I appreciate any help. *Toast :toast:

3. Smiley1 Win User
    Windows Warning Error tab

Hello,

I clicked on a sponsored link from Facebook, and the page ended up being a "Windows Warning Error". I didn't go to the tab right away, I was looking at something else on Facebook and then I saw what was supposed to be a cute puppy video and instead the tab said Windows Warning Error. I clicked on the tab, and the audio started about this being an error warning from my Windows computer. I closed the tab right away. This was with the Chrome browser.

I cleared today's browser cache in Chrome. I scanned with Hitman Pro and it just found tracking cookies, which I removed. I scanned with Malwarebytes and it didn't find anything. I scanned with Windows Defender, it didn't find anything. I restarted the laptop. Everything appears to be fine. All browsers (Opera, Firefox, and Edge) are behaving properly. I have deleted the links (there were two listed in the history) from Chrome's history.

Even Virustotal doesn't show any issues with either of the urls that were listed in Chrome's history settings, but I know it was bad.

Is there anything else I need to do?

Smiley1, May 22, 2020
  4. Multiple scanning error warnings

scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Multiple scanning error warnings

1. Multiple scanning error warnings - Similar Threads - Multiple scanning error

2. Multiple Computer names on client license warning?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Computer names on client license warning?: In event viewer I am seeing a great many warning and errors concerning client licenses. I understand this is fairly normal. However I am seeing two diferent computer names. Within a literal second I see the wrong name,, and then a second later another warning/error with the...
  3. Scanning multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanning multiple pages: I am unable to scan multiple pages using Windows 10. It scans each page as a separate PDF file and not as one document. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/2a988b66-c1bd-4e7c-b1db-c7ef0beec60e
  4. multiple page scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple page scan: I want to send an email with a 3 page attachment. When I scan them on the document feeder each individual page shows up. I want it as one attachment for the recipient to open up. How do I change settings for this to change?...
  5. Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan

Scanning multiple pages in Windows scan: Why when I scan multiple pages through the scan feeder using windows scan, each individual page is saved as a single file and not as a full group ie 7 pages in one file name?...
  6. Windows Defender "Quick scan due" Warnings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender "Quick scan due" Warnings: Good evening, My Windows Defender keeps bringing up a warning icon, saying "Quick scan due" when I open it. This is quite annoying as it occurs very frequently throughout the day, even though I scan it multiple times just to see a green check icon. I would understand if it...
  7. Errors and warnings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Errors and warnings: Why am I getting errors for Distributed COM and warnings for Certificate Service Client? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/errors-and-warnings/afb7892a-3358-4226-a22f-f226f91a1efa
  8. Scan multiple copies

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan multiple copies: How do i scan multiple copies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-multiple-copies/d7d1f2db-ab64-4124-be07-b7692f24d9e6
  9. scanning multiple pages

scanning multiple pages: I have a Deskjet 2050, how do I scan multiple pages of a document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanning-multiple-pages/030f77f2-9bee-4adb-8762-7d9787541964
  10. Why Multiple Default Gateways Warning?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why Multiple Default Gateways Warning?: I had to mess with the network recently because I got a new router on the 192.x.x.x and was on 10.x.x.x before. Had to play with the IP on my local computer in order to discover and change the IP of my cameras. While doing all that I started getting a message from the...