Windows 10: Multiple screen issue

Discus and support Multiple screen issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the last update I’ve faced an issue with double screens. I set multiple monitor function but when I am using an app on the second screen, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Javier Castillo5, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Multiple screen issue

Since the last update I’ve faced an issue with double screens. I set multiple monitor function but when I am using an app on the second screen, the first screen loses focus and I cannot do anything on that screen. I can only press ctrl-alt-del to open Task Manager on the first screen. Then the screen becomes active. What’s happened, is it an update?

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

:)

Javier Castillo5, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2019
  4. John Zab Win User

Multiple screen issue

Multiple Screens not working upon latest Windows 10 Update

Hi,

To help solve the issue regarding multiple screens, we suggest the following steps:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + S.
    • Search for Troubleshooting. click the result Troubleshooting.
    • Select View All on the left panel.
    • Click Advanced then Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Update drivers from manufacturer's website.

This is to ensure that installed update will be compatible to your device.

Keep us posted.

John Zab, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Multiple screen issue

1. Multiple screen issue - Similar Threads - Multiple screen issue

2. multiple issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    multiple issues: I have just installed my new cpu, motherboard and RAM. when i turned it on i immediately got a blue screen (i've gotten 4 different ones) but the one ive seen the most is memory_management. But thats not the main problem here right now, i have tried to reset my pc with...
  3. Issue with Multiple Displays

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Issue with Multiple Displays: Trying to add a second monitor to my setup. Currently have a monitor using a display cable. I tried to add a second monitor to the video card via the DVI cable and windows 10 sees it okay and identifies it just right. However unless I am actually dragging something my mouse...
  4. Issue with Multiple Displays

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with Multiple Displays: Trying to add a second monitor to my setup. Currently have a monitor using a display cable. I tried to add a second monitor to the video card via the DVI cable and windows 10 sees it okay and identifies it just right. However unless I am actually dragging something my mouse...
  5. Multiple Monitor Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple Monitor Issues: I have a Dell laptop with 2 extra monitors. Everything has worked fine for a couple years and noticed about a month ago, I will be working along and everything looks up for about a second and my extra 2 displays go dark and anything on them has moved over to my laptop...
  6. Multiple screens

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple screens: I cannot split two displays and had the mouse work in both https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-screens/5a38e69b-c0dd-45f8-a60d-29f36f880da2
  7. Multiple BSOD Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD Issues: Hey, I have had multiple BSOD issues for a while now and would love to fix some/most of them if possible. They range from happening at startup or idle, to in the middle of games and especially while using browsers on sites with lots of stuff going on. I know some of my...
  8. Multiple issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple issues: ok, here's the deal.......... all of a sudden, all programs/windows inherit the "stay on top" option. if i have 2 programs open, click the taskbar icon to switch to the other one, nothing happens; i can only see it if i minimize the current one. if i have 2 programs...
  9. Multiple Startup Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Startup Issues: Hello everyone, So this is my first post on TenForums. Basically, I built a PC a few months ago and installed the Windows 10 student edition on it. After a short time, some strange happenings have occurred. The most important issue is the random start up. From a...
  10. Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Issues: Hello, after upgrading to windows 10 I have suffered from random blue screens differing in error code each time, my sound just randomly ceasing to work, and my microphone ceasing to work randomly. This did not happen before windows 10. I upgraded from windows 8.1 which I had...