Windows 10: Multiple screen issue

Discus and support Multiple screen issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since the last update I’ve faced an issue with double screens. I set multiple monitor function but when I am using an app on the second screen, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Javier Castillo5, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Multiple screen issue

Since the last update I’ve faced an issue with double screens. I set multiple monitor function but when I am using an app on the second screen, the first screen loses focus and I cannot do anything on that screen. I can only press ctrl-alt-del to open Task Manager on the first screen. Then the screen becomes active. What’s happened, is it an update?

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

:)

Javier Castillo5, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 12, 2019
  4. John Zab Win User

Multiple screen issue

Multiple Screens not working upon latest Windows 10 Update

Hi,

To help solve the issue regarding multiple screens, we suggest the following steps:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + S.
    • Search for Troubleshooting. click the result Troubleshooting.
    • Select View All on the left panel.
    • Click Advanced then Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Update drivers from manufacturer's website.

This is to ensure that installed update will be compatible to your device.

Keep us posted.

John Zab, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Multiple screen issue

1. Multiple screen issue - Similar Threads - Multiple screen issue

2. Multiple crash screens/search issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple crash screens/search issues: Over the past few weeks, I've had multiple blue screens, each of them being either "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" "PFN LIST CORRUPT" or "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" Alongside this, seemingly at random the bottom left search bar stops workingI've done every solution I can find and none of...
  3. Multiple crash screens/search issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple crash screens/search issues: Over the past few weeks, I've had multiple blue screens, each of them being either "CRITICAL PROCESS DIED" "PFN LIST CORRUPT" or "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" Alongside this, seemingly at random the bottom left search bar stops workingI've done every solution I can find and none of...
  4. Multiple crash screens/search issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple touch screen displays issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple touch screen displays issue: Hi, I have recently purchased some cheap amazon 1080 touchscreen portable monitors. Going with a cheap option is important as they are in a harsh environment. Connecting one display hdmi and a usb c Works perfectly, The touchscreen works and perfect image, in device manager...
  6. Multiple touch screen displays issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple touch screen displays issue: Hi, I have recently purchased some cheap amazon 1080 touchscreen portable monitors. Going with a cheap option is important as they are in a harsh environment. Connecting one display hdmi and a usb c Works perfectly, The touchscreen works and perfect image, in device manager...
  7. Multiple touch screen displays issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Multiple Screens App Displaying Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Screens App Displaying Issue: Hello, Today I have updated my W10 to 2004 version. After update some apps has some sort of white frames that are being displayed on another screens I have connected 3 monitors. I have marked that white frame/ line with red rectangle. It appears on MS Team/GOG Galaxy and...
  9. Blue Screen multiple issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue Screen multiple issues: Hello, in the past month or so I bought components and made my PC. No issues so far, all running well. Out of nowhere I now can't get onto my PC because it keeps rebooting and restarting without me asking it to. I've watched a number of videos on youtube on how to fix it...
  10. Issues with Blue Screen on multiple laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Blue Screen on multiple laptops: Hello, I need help in pinpointing this issue if possible. Windows 10 64bit laptop Receiving this BSOD on 5 of our laptops in the fleet of 150 laptops over the last 3-4 weeks and I have had no luck in fixing the issue. I have uploaded the dmp file and MSinfo to OneDrive...