Windows 10: Multiple screen support MWB

Discus and support Multiple screen support MWB in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; First off...Great Tool...not app. Apps just do things and tools enable you to get things done. My only question is if there is support or tips for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DominicThomas, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Multiple screen support MWB

First off...Great Tool...not app. Apps just do things and tools enable you to get things done. My only question is if there is support or tips for multi monitor setups? I have 3 machines running 6 to 7 screens. My main config is a laptop with 3 screens, all side by side above the open laptop screen. It forms a"T" in the Win10 display. The I have another mini laptop on the sides of my main laptop. MWB will only recognize the 3 machines so that's my issue. I've tried to trick it into thinking a 4th machine was present by changing my machine name and adding it to the 2 row config but it reverts back to a blank box. It would be cool to set up "ghost screens to have your mouse move in the pattern you wish it to based on how you arrange monitors within MWB!

:)

DominicThomas, Mar 23, 2020

2. MWB

Hi George,

No problem, in that case you just need to run the MSI setup file again and select uninstall.

Or goto control panel, find MWB in the list and click uninstall.

Regards,

Ross

rossmcbain, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 23, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Multiple screen support MWB

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

Multiple screen support MWB

1. Multiple screen support MWB - Similar Threads - Multiple screen support

2. Pausing MWB.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Pausing MWB.: TWTomVan WormerCreated on May 12, 2021Pausing MWB while Autohotkey is actively being the mouse?In a gaming environment, while running some Autohotkey scripts simultaneously on 3 MWB connected Win 10 boxes, there is at times somewhat severe mouse interaction between machines...
  3. Multiple screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple screens: I have two screens attached to my Dell XPS running Windows 10. On the second screen I have a built in camera. Is it possible to activate this camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-screens/050f8d12-1785-4823-b266-12cd1f59154e
  4. Multiple Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Screens: I have a Lenovo Yoga trying to connect properly to secondary HP S2031 screen. The display on the secondary screen is magnified so that I can only see about 60% of what is on my laptop screen. How can I fix this?...
  5. Multiple monitor support for lock screen image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple monitor support for lock screen image: Currently the image you set for your lock screen only shows up on your main display when you lock your computer. For machines that have multiple monitors hooked up, I think It would be cool if the lock screen image could be displayed on all of the monitors. Being able to pick...
  6. MWB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MWB: Do I need to completely remove MWB if I do not need the multi pc connectivity anymore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mwb/dd68cbe0-e48d-4cf8-b5c6-1f08e8a025d3
  7. Multiple Screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Screens: Hello, My 5 year old daughter jumped on my computer and has pressed something. I now have a small display screen (of the main screen) in the top left hand corner of my display. I cannot get rid of it. Any ideas? Cheers, Wayno....
  8. Multiple screens

Multiple screens: I cannot split two displays and had the mouse work in both https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-screens/5a38e69b-c0dd-45f8-a60d-29f36f880da2
  9. Multiple CPU support

Multiple CPU support: Hello all, I've joined countless forums to try and get an answer. I'll be as brief and to the point as possible. I have a dell 7400 dual cpu socket. It has one x5472 processor, of which I bought another x5472. BOTH are SLASA from Coasta Rica. However the steppings are...
  10. Support for multiple NIC's.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Support for multiple NIC's.: Hey y'all, I've been over at the "Killer Networking" site put out by a company called Rivet Networks << Killer Networking - Home >> The reason I came across them was setting up one of the grand-kids new gaming laptops with Win10... This laptop is pretty gutsy, and has a dual...