Windows 10: Multiple screens help! How to i change my settings so the window stays the same size...

Discus and support Multiple screens help! How to i change my settings so the window stays the same size... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cpipe1005 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Cpipe1005, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Multiple screens help! How to i change my settings so the window stays the same size...

/u/Cpipe1005, Apr 20, 2020

2. Changed screen size

Hi,

For us to better assist with your concern on screen size, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • Have you tried changing the screen resolution of your monitor?

To change the screen resolution, you can check the steps below to change your screen resolution.

• On Desktop mode, right click and choose Display settings.
    • On the right pane, click Display.
    • On Resolution, choose the recommended screen resolution for your monitor.
    • Once your done, click on Keep changes.

For more information to get the best display of your monitor, refer to this
    article

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 20, 2020
  3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Multiple screens help! How to i change my settings so the window stays the same size...

How to change font size in Windows 10 and set them to default?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As your concern is about changing the font size, do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Are you referring to font size in Windows operating system/ with in the Windows Live Mail?
    • Have you installed any fonts on your device?

If you are referring to font size in Windows operating system, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Steps to restore the default font settings.

• Press Windows key, type font and select
      Change Font Settings
    • Click on Restore default font settings.
    • Sign-out from the current user account and re-sign in and check if it helps.

Step 2: Change the font settings

• Press Windows key, type font and select View fonts installed.
    • Click on Change font size in the left pane.
    • Under Change the text only, click on the drop down arrow choose the appropriate option and change the size you wish to and click on
      Apply.

If you are referring to Windows Live Mail, I would like to inform that it is by design you cannot change the font settings to default on Windows Live Mail. Instead, you can choose appropriate font size and fonts while typing the mail.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Multiple screens help! How to i change my settings so the window stays the same size...

1. Multiple screens help! How to i change my settings so the window stays the same size... - Similar Threads - Multiple screens help

2. How to Change Size of Monitors in Windows Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Change Size of Monitors in Windows Settings: Hi, I would like to change the size of my monitors in windows so that 1&2 are the same size and am not sure what to do. Monitor 1 is connected to a graphics card, and monitor 2 is connected to the cpu if that makes a difference. This is causing issues when moving the mouse...
  3. How to change screen size

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change screen size: Here is what my goal is.I have a sharp LCD TV. its best/recommended resolution is smaller than the max I can set it to.If I set it to the max resolution available, the content inside the screen is extending beyond the screen, so for example the start menu is actually outside...
  4. Icon size doesnt stay the same

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icon size doesnt stay the same: Hey all, as the title says, the size of the icons on my desktop folders change constantly.. Id do control+scroll to change the size, reenter the folder it it will be on details. I'll change it from the menu to like view->large icons, reenter and it will be on details. I...
  5. Icon size doesnt stay the same in folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Icon size doesnt stay the same in folder: Any fixes? It just started happen a few days ago. Suddenly the folder retains the size of icons inside only until i exit and reenter the folder. Currently on Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2. Did some scanf/now and disk repair commands, none found any problems,...
  6. Folder icon size doesnt stay the same

Folder icon size doesnt stay the same: On 20H2, suddenly when i change the size on items in any foldercontrol + scroll or right click+view they stay like i want for a few secs/minute and as soon as i reenter the folder they are back to Details. Any fixes? i want a custom size in many folders with control+scroll....
  7. Folder icon size doesnt stay the same

Folder icon size doesnt stay the same: On 20H2, suddenly when i change the size on items in any folder(control + scroll or right click+view) they stay like i want for a few secs/minute and as soon as i reenter the folder they are back to Details. Any fixes? i want a custom size in many folders with...
  8. Window won't stay the same size

Window won't stay the same size: I noticed this with Firefox, but it appears to happen with all windows, so I'm assuming it's a Win 10 thing. I have my browser set so it's not full screen. I adjust the left and bottom edges so they are at the very edge of the screen. However, when I close and open the...
  9. Login screen stays the same

Login screen stays the same: I have a Dell Inspiron 15, 7000 series running Windows 10. When booting, it used to show a different login screen background every time. Now, it shows the same one. How can I restore the rotation? Thanks in advance....
  10. Can I make my Screen stay at one size

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I make my Screen stay at one size: Like most PC's and Tablets used with a detachable keyboard, the touch pad be sensitive with accidental swipes on touch pad. My Viglen tablet when used with its detachable keyboard keeps resizing the screen down to smaller size or moves the cursor while typing to another...