Windows 10: Multiple Screens

Discus and support Multiple Screens in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, My 5 year old daughter jumped on my computer and has pressed something. I now have a small display screen (of the main screen) in the top left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Wayno72, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Wayno72 Win User

Multiple Screens

Hello,

My 5 year old daughter jumped on my computer and has pressed something.

I now have a small display screen (of the main screen) in the top left hand corner of my display. I cannot get rid of it.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Wayno.

:)

Wayno72, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 14, 2019
  4. John Zab Win User

Multiple Screens

Multiple Screens not working upon latest Windows 10 Update

Hi,

To help solve the issue regarding multiple screens, we suggest the following steps:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + S.
    • Search for Troubleshooting. click the result Troubleshooting.
    • Select View All on the left panel.
    • Click Advanced then Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Update drivers from manufacturer's website.

This is to ensure that installed update will be compatible to your device.

Keep us posted.

John Zab, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

Multiple Screens

1. Multiple Screens - Similar Threads - Multiple Screens

2. Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Blue Screens in the past week. Attached are the dump files.: A friend started having BSOD's a few weeks ago. Doing some research it appears it might be a hardware issue. Here are the 3 latest dump files. I'd appreciate if someone with more knowledge could take a look and offer suggestions....
  3. Multiple Blue Screen Errors

Multiple Blue Screen Errors: I recently bought a computer and on the third day of using it I got a STOP CODE: CRITICAL STRUCTURE CORRUPTION. I installed some drivers that weren't installed and updated windows. Two days later I got another error STOP CODE: PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA. How do I fix...
  4. Multiple Blue screen with code: BAD_POOL_HEADER in 1 day. How to fix it ?

Multiple Blue screen with code: BAD_POOL_HEADER in 1 day. How to fix it ?: Hello, Today I got a multiple blue screen with code BAD_POOL_HEADER in just 1 day. Windows information: Windows 10 Education (64bit) Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 I have tried to identify the caused by myself, but look like none of them working until now. I google the...
  5. Multiple Blue screen error

Multiple Blue screen error: Getting the blue screen from the day I got this laptop (2 years back). Mostly i would get 100% disk usage and I get blue screen when try to open any application. I tried to reset the compute by keeping the files and still didn't worked. Now i reset the computer by reset with...
  6. Windows getting stuck in corners in multiple screen setup. (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows getting stuck in corners in multiple screen setup. (Windows 10): When trying to move windows from one screen to another, they just get stuck in the corners and refuse to smoothly be moved to the other screen. Having come from Windows 7, where this was never a problem, this issue is EXTREMELY aggravating. So is this a bug or just another...
  7. multiple screens

in Windows 10 Customization
    multiple screens: I have multiple screens how do i get an application to always use the same screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-screens/419d10e3-98a7-4f7c-96bf-05551b4857fe
  8. Multiple blue screen of death occuring with different typed of errors very frequently....

Multiple blue screen of death occuring with different typed of errors very frequently....: While using my device, i am getting multiple blue screen of deaths with different errors. I reset my system and added a RAM. This problem has been occuring since. Please help....
  9. Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted

Blue screen - multiple errors - Hard drive corrupted: Hi, I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 15IKB windows 10 home bought approximately one year ago. It was working fine untill one month ago. Then it started to crash with multiple error codes. I run diagnostics with chkdsk and sfc /scannow, also with lenovo support software. All of...
  10. Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes.

Blue Screen of Death with multiple error codes.: Hi All, Maybe someone can help me with this... Yesterday whilst playing xplane11 my computer crashed and the blue screen appeared on the screen. The computer restarted and the blue screen came up again. Every time i try to start the computer the blue screen appears i...