Windows 10: Multiple Screens

Discus and support Multiple Screens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Yoga trying to connect properly to secondary HP S2031 screen. The display on the secondary screen is magnified so that I can only see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RayJTay, Mar 12, 2021.

1. RayJTay Win User

Multiple Screens

I have a Lenovo Yoga trying to connect properly to secondary HP S2031 screen. The display on the secondary screen is magnified so that I can only see about 60% of what is on my laptop screen. How can I fix this?

:)

RayJTay, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 12, 2021
  3. John Zab Win User
    Multiple Screens not working upon latest Windows 10 Update

Hi,

To help solve the issue regarding multiple screens, we suggest the following steps:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + S.
    • Search for Troubleshooting. click the result Troubleshooting.
    • Select View All on the left panel.
    • Click Advanced then Run as Administrator.
    • Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: Update drivers from manufacturer's website.

This is to ensure that installed update will be compatible to your device.

Keep us posted.

John Zab, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Multiple Screens

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Multiple Screens

1. Multiple Screens - Similar Threads - Multiple Screens

2. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install: So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a sudden for a second or two everything would go in slow motion and it gave me a few random BSODs so I decided to reinstall...
  3. Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Blue Screens Of Death even after fresh install: So my laptop has been acting up for a while now, it usually did this strange thing where during game or anything the FPS would drop to 5-10 all of a sudden for a second or two everything would go in slow motion and it gave me a few random BSODs so I decided to reinstall...
  4. Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter capable of handling multiple screens?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter capable of handling multiple screens?: I have an older Dell Optiplex 780, I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 a while back, and upgraded the RAM to 16 Gb a couple years ago. I am using a VGA port for one monitor older and a DP port for the new one. The system will not detect second monitor. I rebooted the system and...
  5. Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter capable of handling multiple screens?

Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter capable of handling multiple screens?: I have an older Dell Optiplex 780, I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 a while back, and upgraded the RAM to 16 Gb a couple years ago. I am using a VGA port for one monitor older and a DP port for the new one. The system will not detect second monitor. I rebooted the system and...
  6. Is the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter capable of handling multiple screens?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks: Hi, I've been trying to diagnose this issue on my own for a few weeks now and have not found any solution. I've been getting random BSOD 2 sometimes 3 times per day. It's happened multiple times right after I press the shutdown button on Windows, randomly during playing a...
  8. Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks

Multiple blue screens per day for the past few weeks: Hi, I've been trying to diagnose this issue on my own for a few weeks now and have not found any solution. I've been getting random BSOD 2 sometimes 3 times per day. It's happened multiple times right after I press the shutdown button on Windows, randomly during playing a...
  9. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames: This always exclusively happens when I'm watching a video on any media player PotPlayer, KMPlayer, VLC.Plus, whenever I play any media file nowadays happening since 8-Feb, it will run fine until a certain point when it begins to glitch and then jumps many frames ahead...
  10. Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep running into a blue screen multiple times a day and video stutters and jumps frames: This always exclusively happens when I'm watching a video on any media player PotPlayer, KMPlayer, VLC.Plus, whenever I play any media file nowadays happening since 8-Feb, it will run fine until a certain point when it begins to glitch and then jumps many frames ahead...