Windows 10: Multiple screenshots in quick succession

Discus and support Multiple screenshots in quick succession in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I used to use FRAPS for screenshots & it would take them as fast as I could hammer the capture key. Now it's not working with 10, I have found the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Egg90, Jan 25, 2016.

1. Egg90 Win User

Multiple screenshots in quick succession

I used to use FRAPS for screenshots & it would take them as fast as I could hammer the capture key. Now it's not working with 10, I have found the Windows+PrtScn feature which is great, however it can only take 1 shot every 0.5 secs.

Are there any screenshot programs that do work with 10 and could improve on this? It needs to screenshot local video and in-browser.

Thanks.

:)

Egg90, Jan 25, 2016
  2. davysj Win User

yahoo! mail account info is incorrect update your account info; sending Emails

Same problem, but it went away after 5 minutes without any actual input from me. From looking at Yahoo help it seems to be something that might happen after either several emails in quick succession and/or emails to multiple recipients.

davysj, Jan 25, 2016
  3. Flint_ Win User
    No Windows App icons on taskbar after Fall update

No windows icons on taskbar and also no image preview - thumbnails. I've deleted the IconCache.db but that didn't do anything. I also rebooted multiple times and checked the Windows Store for updates but no
    success.

Please see links below for screenshots:

STACK

STACK

Flint_, Jan 25, 2016
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

Why don't you use a screen recording program like e.g. WMCapture. Then you can process the individual frames.

WM Capture | WMRecorder

5. Egg90 Win User
    I do use Open Broadcast Software for game recording and that has a "monitor capture" recording option, so yes I suppose I could record then extract frames but does seem like a very long way round it.

Egg90, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Multiple screenshots in quick succession - Similar Threads - Multiple screenshots quick

2. Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots: Didn't know anywhere to ask this: I have 6 monitors. I want to take individual screenshots of a portion of each monitor in one go. Is there an app for this or a tool that comes with Windows? submitted by /u/a_seyza [link] [comments]...
  3. WerFault.exe and Minecraft.exe errors in quick succession

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WerFault.exe and Minecraft.exe errors in quick succession: I was running 3 python programmes at the same time for multiple days on my computer then one of them crashed and a WerFault.exe error popped up. I took a screenshot and then dismissed it. I then saw a Minecraft.exe error I also had Minecraft open, and I did the same thing...
  4. WerFault.exe and Minecraft.exe errors in quick succession

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WerFault.exe and Minecraft.exe errors in quick succession: I was running 3 python programmes at the same time for multiple days on my computer then one of them crashed and a WerFault.exe error popped up. I took a screenshot and then dismissed it. I then saw a Minecraft.exe error I also had Minecraft open, and I did the same thing...
  5. Quick Assist Multiple Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist Multiple Screens: Hello. I am using Quick Assist to remote in to a machine which is using multiple screens. I know Quick Assist has this feature to view the multiple screens but is there also a way where I could use multiple screens on my end so that I could see the screens better? Any help is...
  6. Quick Assist Multiple Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist Multiple Screens: Hello. I am using Quick Assist to remote in to a machine which is using multiple screens. I know Quick Assist has this feature to view the multiple screens but is there also a way where I could use multiple screens on my end so that I could see the screens better? Any help is...
  7. Three BSOD in quick succession

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Three BSOD in quick succession: Windows 10 pro 64 bit Today within a hour had three bsod's happened 1.Kernel Security check failure 2.SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3.PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA system updates are current.. V2LOG and system info attached. Request guidance please. 177151
  8. Multiple different BSOD in short succession

Multiple different BSOD in short succession: Here is the link to my Minidumps in OneDrive https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsKlGw1mXGMshFT5PZUvyOZ6yiZH?e=YuXnTY Any and all help would be appreciated. This has to be short due to crashing, but I will access this thread from another computer to reply in more detail. Thanks....
  9. Multiple blue screens in rapid succession.

Multiple blue screens in rapid succession.: I know you guys are very busy and this post is pretty large. I'm sorry about that. Main Issue My most urgent issue is that today(Tue. 1/5/16) I had 4 blue screens in rapid succession, which worried me enough to post them here cause I've been seeing how knowledgeable you...
  10. In quick succession 5 unplanned restarts

in Windows 10 Support
    In quick succession 5 unplanned restarts: My problems mentioned in other threads had gone away, more or less, but this morning there were five early on in quick succession. Could it be weather related, seeing it is nearly midday and all the cars in my road are still frosted up. Is this log saying anything serious?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft screenshot multiple succession