Windows 10: Multiple security programs

Discus and support Multiple security programs in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and understand that Microsoft has security software installed. I recently had my computer worked on which I regret because nothing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by YvetteFaught, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Multiple security programs

I have Windows 10 and understand that Microsoft has security software installed.

I recently had my computer worked on which I regret because nothing looks the same or is in the same place!

I have multiple software for security showing up in the start menu (reason, byte fence, sequarazo, Malwarebytes, Avast)

The only one I know about is Avast and I don't mind having it but how do I get rid of the others? They keep popping up on my screen with two choices,

Activate and Cancel and the Cancel option is grayed out!

I no longer have "control panel" listed in the start menu.

:)

YvetteFaught, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Oct 27, 2019
  3. JohnthePilot, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Multiple security programs

hawkeyes46, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Multiple security programs

1. Multiple security programs - Similar Threads - Multiple security programs

2. Programs and apps with Multiple users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and apps with Multiple users: Hello, I have a pc that runs windows 11 and multiple accounts on the same pc one is for work, one for my free time.The problem is that the apps that i have on one account are displayed on the other's desktop, and I don't want them to be this way.How can I solve?Thanks...
  3. Black fields in multiple programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black fields in multiple programs?: Have anyone ever seen this? I have a user who have multiple black fields/cells in multiple programs, excel, explorer, visma etc... The only fix is to reboot the computer In the morning? PS i have remove names/foldersnames/etc, you only had to see all the black spots. Its like...
  4. Multiple instances of a chat program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple instances of a chat program: Programs like EXCEL and WORD allow more than one instance to be open on the desktop simultaneously; is there a structural reason why a chat program could not have a separate instance open for different contacts ? 182603
  5. Using multiple security programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Using multiple security programs: Dear members, just want an answer to the question.. I have XFI advantage securitythrough Comcast along with windows defender .....do I need to also have something like Nortonwhich I use to have through Comcast before they switched? [Original Title: Anti virus]...
  6. microsoft security program

microsoft security program: On a new windows 10 laptop do you need a security program other than the one installed by Microsoft ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-security-program/f8e559b0-68ef-4f28-944e-3dfe837032ce
  7. security program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    security program: was wondering if I need additional security now that I have Windows 10. I just upgraded from Windows 7 and had Trend Security with the Windows 7. Is it necessary to have this additional security??...
  8. Windows security program

Windows security program: How do I disable windows 10 security to use a different anti virus, antimalware program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-program/527fbb48-51f9-485d-9582-07ecb50aa6d7"
  9. existing security program

existing security program: How do I know if I should keep Norton or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/existing-security-program/5c77d255-ab84-41e9-ab4b-9c77a22f066c"
  10. Disabling security programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disabling security programs: TenForum's installation guide says 'you will need to disable or uninstall any 3rd party AV or security program' I'm a little concerned about this and just wanted to confirm if it's safe to do so. And does every security program need to be disabled - I have several, my AV plus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sequarazo