Windows 10: Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

Discus and support Multiple Signatures in Mail App? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there any way to set, choose from, and use one of a variety of signatures in Windows 10 Mail App? 39107 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Phrixos, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Phrixos Win User

Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

Is there any way to set, choose from, and use one of a variety of signatures in Windows 10 Mail App?

:)

Phrixos, Jan 29, 2016

2. How do I enter a signature into an e-mail?

Open Mail App

Choose Settings > Signature.

Choose an account or check the Apply to all accounts box.

Ensure the Use an email signature slider is set to On, and enter your signature. You can enter multiple lines of text. Your signature is saved automatically.

E for Excel, Jan 29, 2016
  3. Windows Live Mail

I would like to add multiple colors to the text of my signature for my outgoing mail.

Does anyone know how to do this?

And how do I add a link to my signature?

Thank you.

Carol 1222, Jan 29, 2016
  4. Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

On all my Accounts I have ticked
    Sent from Windows 10 Mail App
    I have not found any other variety

hTconeM9user, Jan 29, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    No. There is no such feature in that 19th Century Mail app.

Last time I used multiple signatures was when I was using Windows Mail.

davidhk, Jan 29, 2016
  6. Phrixos Win User
    I suspected as much. Thanks for the confirmation. I guess it's time I finally made the jump to Thunderbird.
    Thanks.

Phrixos, Jan 30, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.
    If you are satisfied with the answer, please mark this thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

1. Multiple Signatures in Mail App? - Similar Threads - Multiple Signatures Mail

2. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  3. Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email signature is blurry in mail app not outlook: No idea why this is happening. It's fine when I insert the image into the signature box, but it looks different when seeing it from emailing people. Please advise....
  4. CanI have multiple signatures with Microsoft Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CanI have multiple signatures with Microsoft Mail?: I want to know if Microsoft Windows mail App can have multiple signatures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cani-have-multiple-signatures-with-microsoft-mail/ddaf7a69-7d64-49d8-a180-77322fc61f05
  5. CanI have multiple signatures with Microsoft Mail?

CanI have multiple signatures with Microsoft Mail?: I want to know if Microsoft Windows mail App can have multiple signatures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cani-have-multiple-signatures-with-microsoft-mail/ddaf7a69-7d64-49d8-a180-77322fc61f05
  6. Mail app signature windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail app signature windows issue: Hi, It seems that the signature tab form the windows build-in app is not letting me edit signature format.When I started using this app the signature windows was like this:I fell that I'm doing soemthing wrong, but I can't figure what. Can you give me a helping hand?Thank...
  7. Mail app signature windows issue

Mail app signature windows issue: Hi, It seems that the signature tab form the windows build-in app is not letting me edit signature format.When I started using this app the signature windows was like this:I fell that I'm doing soemthing wrong, but I can't figure what. Can you give me a helping hand?Thank...
  8. Windows Mail app Signature gone

Windows Mail app Signature gone: Hi, Up until yesterday my windows mail app was great and had a custom signature for all accounts. Today, i had a windows update and the app was shutting down every time it opened after the update. I had to reset the app and when I did so I lost my custom signature. I...
  9. Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app.: Add signature: Open Mail app > left bottom, click the gear icon ( Settings ) > right side, click Signature > select the account you want to add signature or click Apply to all accounts > make sure Use an email signature is turned on > enter your signature into the box....
  10. Signatures in mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Signatures in mail app: Just curious if it is possible to insert a picture in the standard mail app, as opposed to just text. Gmail has the option (see pic) and I'd like to do the same for the mail app too. Any ideas? [img] 31792

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mail app multiple email signatures

2. windows mail multiple signatures