Windows 10: Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

Discus and support Multiple Signatures in Mail App? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Is there any way to set, choose from, and use one of a variety of signatures in Windows 10 Mail App? 39107 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Phrixos, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Phrixos Win User

Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

Is there any way to set, choose from, and use one of a variety of signatures in Windows 10 Mail App?

:)

Phrixos, Jan 29, 2016

2. How do I enter a signature into an e-mail?

Open Mail App

Choose Settings > Signature.

Choose an account or check the Apply to all accounts box.

Ensure the Use an email signature slider is set to On, and enter your signature. You can enter multiple lines of text. Your signature is saved automatically.

E for Excel, Jan 29, 2016
  3. Windows Live Mail

I would like to add multiple colors to the text of my signature for my outgoing mail.

Does anyone know how to do this?

And how do I add a link to my signature?

Thank you.

Carol 1222, Jan 29, 2016
  4. Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

On all my Accounts I have ticked
    Sent from Windows 10 Mail App
    I have not found any other variety

hTconeM9user, Jan 29, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    No. There is no such feature in that 19th Century Mail app.

Last time I used multiple signatures was when I was using Windows Mail.

davidhk, Jan 29, 2016
  6. Phrixos Win User
    I suspected as much. Thanks for the confirmation. I guess it's time I finally made the jump to Thunderbird.
    Thanks.

Phrixos, Jan 30, 2016
  7. davidhk Win User
    You are welcome.
    If you are satisfied with the answer, please mark this thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Signatures in Mail App?

1. Multiple Signatures in Mail App? - Similar Threads - Multiple Signatures Mail

2. Windows Mail Signature question

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail Signature question: I'm trying out Windows Mail but I find the <Sent from Mail for Windows 10> annoying. Is there a way of getting rid of it and sign off with my name? Lots of hits on Google but nothing seems to have worked for me. I am still stuck with it or nothing. Thanks in advance. 150017
  3. Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help changing email signature in Mail App for Windows: I want to change my email signature in my Mail App on Windows 2016. On the web, instructions say to find >Signature under Settings. For some reason my version, has no Signature option at all. Under Help, it explains how to add or change a signature in Outlook, but this is...
  4. ADDING AN E-MAIL SIGNATURE

in Windows 10 Customization
    ADDING AN E-MAIL SIGNATURE: I used to have an "Options" feature, I finally found one accidentally - don't ask me where it is, hit and miss but now I no longer have the ability to insert so I can change my signature page???...
  5. Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app.

in Browsers and Email
    Add Signature and Auto-reply in Mail app.: Add signature: Open Mail app > left bottom, click the gear icon ( Settings ) > right side, click Signature > select the account you want to add signature or click Apply to all accounts > make sure Use an email signature is turned on > enter your signature into the box....
  6. Windows 10 Mail signature

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail signature: Hi there, I have just purchased a new PC with Windows 10 and have just started to use Mail. Each new mail I compose is automatically adding the signature "Sent from Mail for Windows 10" - I have tried to turn off the option several times under Settings-Signature-Turn...
  7. Windows 10 "Mail" app: when HTML signatures will be implemented ?

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 "Mail" app: when HTML signatures will be implemented ?: Hello, I know the question has already been posted on this forum (at least twice), but everytime no one replied to the OP. So, do you know if Microsoft has planned to improve the signature management in the Mail app for Windows 10? For the moment, one can only set a...
  8. Signatures in mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Signatures in mail app: Just curious if it is possible to insert a picture in the standard mail app, as opposed to just text. Gmail has the option (see pic) and I'd like to do the same for the mail app too. Any ideas? [img] 31792
  9. Signature in Windows 10 Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Signature in Windows 10 Mail: Can logos be added to signature or do we have to wait as long as it took to put three colors in Outlook? *Roflmao2 34419
  10. Turn On or Off Signature in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Signature in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Turn On or Off Signature in Windows 10 Mail app How to Turn On or Off Mail app Signature in Windows 10 Windows 10 comes with a new Mail app. The new Mail app brings improved performance and a familiar three-pane email UI, with a toggle to quickly move between...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mail app multiple email signatures

2. windows mail multiple signatures