Windows 10: Multiple start up issues

Discus and support Multiple start up issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey. I just wanted to address an issue where I have three errors in one. Firstly, my internet is gone, only being a computer screen with a cable beside... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TruthsAura, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Multiple start up issues

Hey. I just wanted to address an issue where I have three errors in one. Firstly, my internet is gone, only being a computer screen with a cable beside it and a red circle and an X. Second, everything but my cursor disappears as soon as my desktop icons and taskbar load. Finally, in safe mode I have two "Unknown Hard Error" messages. I really want to use my laptop again and not have these issues happen. I'm considering just flat out buying a new one. Can I have some help with fixing it all?

:)

TruthsAura, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

Multiple start up issues [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Multiple start up issues

MULTIPLE ISSUES CORTANA ZOOM FONTS KEYBOARD

Hi Philip,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue has occurred. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for
    you:

• When did this issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried updating your drivers?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshootingand hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devicesto run the
      Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Multiple start up issues

1. Multiple start up issues - Similar Threads - Multiple start issues

2. Start up issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up issues: My computer is stuck in Windows didn’t start up correctly”. I’ve went thru all the steps of following troubling shooting steps of trying to repair and use system repairs but now I can’t get back to safe mode because it’s stuck fixing drive C but won’t start anymore do I need...
  3. Start-Up Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start-Up Issues: Hi,I've just bought a new computer and everything seems ok but sometimes, not every time, I put in my pin number to get into my Microsoft account and it just shows the dots moving round in a circle while it's thinking about it and then after a while it just stops and asks for...
  4. Start-Up Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start-Up Issues: Hi,I've just bought a new computer and everything seems ok but sometimes, not every time, I put in my pin number to get into my Microsoft account and it just shows the dots moving round in a circle while it's thinking about it and then after a while it just stops and asks for...
  5. Issues with start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with start-up: Hello,I've had this problem for a while now, everything I start my computer and put in my PIN it takes longer than expected to load up and after that I have to wait for around 10 minutes until my computer becomes fully functional, the taskbar is not working and none of the...
  6. Issues with start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with start-up: Hello,I've had this problem for a while now, everything I start my computer and put in my PIN it takes longer than expected to load up and after that I have to wait for around 10 minutes until my computer becomes fully functional, the taskbar is not working and none of the...
  7. start up issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    start up issue: the new wireless 850 desktop mouse is not working on the new PowerSpec computer. what is going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-issue/0547af67-f661-4b8a-81d9-b81a88b52b54
  8. start up issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up issue: I have recently installed windows 10 to my custom computer. Everything runs fine but sometimes when I start up it get stuck at windows logo without loading, I'm forced to restart computer then it works fine. any help will be much apricated!...
  9. start up issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    start up issue: I get this message when I first boot Windows\system32\eed_ec.dll is missing which started after Windows updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-issue/441e0729-5f41-4240-b8de-a525e431557d
  10. start up issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    start up issue: my computer does not start the first time. However, second time it works mostly. Third time sometimes. windonws 10 hp envy i7 I run cmd; sfc/scannow, 100 % integrity I checked event viewer there are some critical errors thousands of them mostly due to app Gamelofts which...