Windows 10: Multiple stop codes.

Discus and support Multiple stop codes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, My computer is failing with BSOD stop codes, Critical_process_died, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, I get Memory_management and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John2147, Apr 14, 2020.

1. John2147 Win User

Multiple stop codes.

Hi All,

My computer is failing with BSOD stop codes, Critical_process_died, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT,

I get Memory_management and Critical_process_died the most of all and hardly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.

I have all the minidump logs on onedrive that were available in the mindump folder -

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArukDNPiJw4aggAVGaUf2WYz1UeD?e=bKTM6v

I was getting stop code Memory_management every day so I done a complete clean reinstall of windows 10 not a recovery. I am still getting this error and im hoping that the log files will help.

I have the latest version of my drivers and OS updates. Win 10 version - 1909 OS Build 18363.592.

Regards,

John

:)

John2147, Apr 14, 2020

2. BSOD when coming out of sleep, multiple error codes

Thanks for the assistance, I've run all the necessary steps. It looks like there might be an issue found when running that first command. I have also installed all the driver updates recommended by the dell support check.

You can find the logs of the command prompt window in the cmd.log file

cmd logs.txt
    Multiple stop codes. [​IMG]

sakilo1990, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Stop Code - apc mismatch

Hello,

Follow the steps listed by
    Reymichael Ros

Smittychat., Apr 14, 2020
  4. Multiple stop codes.

Visual Studio hates my code

If the first number is the same as number you want a multiple of you can just use (assuming 2)

Code: for i = number1 to number2 step 2 msgbox(i) next[/quote]

DanTheBanjoman, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Multiple stop codes.

1. Multiple stop codes. - Similar Threads - Multiple stop codes

2. BSOD with multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with multiple stop codes: ProblemThe problem is that I get a blue screen of death BSOD frequently for a few months now, and it increases in frequency once I've had the first one. For example, if I leave my computer on for a while, it'll run normally for a few hours before I get my first BSOD. After I...
  3. BSOD with multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with multiple stop codes: ProblemThe problem is that I get a blue screen of death BSOD frequently for a few months now, and it increases in frequency once I've had the first one. For example, if I leave my computer on for a while, it'll run normally for a few hours before I get my first BSOD. After I...
  4. Multiple stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple stop codes: I have been trying to use my laptop all night. I was was on chrome and looking some things up pulled up discord and its working just fine and then all of a sudden it crashes to a blue screen of death. Told me the device ran into an issue and would restart after getting data...
  5. Multiple stop codes

Multiple stop codes: I have been trying to use my laptop all night. I was was on chrome and looking some things up pulled up discord and its working just fine and then all of a sudden it crashes to a blue screen of death. Told me the device ran into an issue and would restart after getting data...
  6. Multiple BSOD stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD stop codes: Hi team,I recently upgraded my PSU and GPU, but I get BSOD errors every 30 minutes to an hour with different stop codes. Firefox tabs also occasionally crash. I'm not 100% sure what the pattern is, but they tend to happen when the computer is idling or when I'm using the...
  7. Multiple BSOD stop codes

Multiple BSOD stop codes: Hi team,I recently upgraded my PSU and GPU, but I get BSOD errors every 30 minutes to an hour with different stop codes. Firefox tabs also occasionally crash. I'm not 100% sure what the pattern is, but they tend to happen when the computer is idling or when I'm using the...
  8. Multiple BSOD stop codes

9. Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes

Multiple BSOD's with multiple STOP codes: So ever since building this PC several months ago, I have had significant issues with it regarding multiple crashes. After doing a complete reset and reinstall of windows last week, I am averaging three BSODs per day and I don't know how to analyse dump files. I was wondering...
  10. Multiple BSOD stop codes

Multiple BSOD stop codes: Blue screening with multiple stop codes and can't work out why? Read below. So I'm not all too tech savvy so when my pc started to blue screen after about 10 minutes of high power games such as World of Warcraft I was stumped. I couldn't narrow down the issue and the...