Windows 10: multiple stopcodes -- is it memory or disk or cpu or Windows 10

Discus and support multiple stopcodes -- is it memory or disk or cpu or Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had 3 different stopcodes over 10 days. IQRL (after exiting sleep), page fault in no-paging error (probably same situation), system service... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ocopa, Oct 20, 2019.

1. ocopa Win User

multiple stopcodes -- is it memory or disk or cpu or Windows 10

I have had 3 different stopcodes over 10 days. IQRL (after exiting sleep), page fault in no-paging error (probably same situation), system service exception (today) while browsing. I have run sfc /scannow each time, and chkdsk r/ /f /x which took several hours (2nd) case. I want to know if it is hard disk or memory that needs replacing.

I went through troubleshooting and was told all ok.

Prior to this i had problems with win 10 1903 and had to restore, and finished up with a messed up user appdata, and had to create a new user with most of old history and files.

I put win updates on pause for last 4 weeks.

i have run Glary utilities several times which tells me drivers are up to date and registry is clean

The m/c is HP 2300 all-in-one from 2014.

Once again: I want to know if it is hard disk or memory that needs replacing?

:)

ocopa, Oct 20, 2019

2. Windows 10 restarts with stopcode Memory Management

Windows 10 restarts with error stopcode "Memory Management". Ran memory diagnostics and found no errors. Ran anti-virus scan found no threats. Windows 10 restarts while not using any applications or APPS. Checked Task Manager found no tasks using large
    amounts of memory. Does anybody have a suggestion?

SybilMartino, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 High CPU/MEMORY/DISK USAGE

Hi,

To resolve the issue regarding high Disk and CPU usage, we suggest you modifying the registry by following the steps below:

Registry disclaimer Important:

This section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the
    registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, refer to the link below:

How to backup and restore the registry in Windows

Step 1:

Hit Windows Key + R Type in regedit and then hit Enter.

Step 2:

Go to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management in the editor.

Step 3:

Find ClearPageFileAtShutDown and change its value to 1.

Step 4:

Restart the computer.

You may also try to tap or click the Notification Center icon in the Windows 10 system tray and tap or click All Settings.

Tap or click the System icon (for display, notification, apps, power – and other things).

Go to Notifications & Actions and deselect the "Show me tips about Windows" option.

Your CPU utilization should be back to normal.

Try to perform as well a Windows Update, you may be missing some important updates that can help stabilize your high CPU and Disk usage.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Oct 20, 2019
  4. multiple stopcodes -- is it memory or disk or cpu or Windows 10

Windows 10 high CPU, Memory and disk usage

Hi Stuart,

In most cases, outdated drivers are the most probable reasons for this issue for high CPU, memory, and disk usage. Also, running a program that requires a high memory also results in this kind of issue. For us to effectively assist you, kindly provide us
    the information we need below:

• Have you checked if there are any pending updates for Windows 10?
    • Have you checked what program is causing the issue?
    • Have you checked if you have any outdated drivers?

We would suggest disabling third-party antivirus programs (if you're using any) as they are known to cause issues in downloading and installing updates.

NOTE: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should
    re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Jomel_Santos, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

multiple stopcodes -- is it memory or disk or cpu or Windows 10

1. multiple stopcodes -- is it memory or disk or cpu or Windows 10 - Similar Threads - multiple stopcodes memory

2. High CPU, disk and memory use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU, disk and memory use: I have a dell computer, the model is Inspiron 3455 and there has been a lot of issues with high uses in task manager, playing games is very laggy and crashes a lot. I was wondering if there’s any fix to this? My pc is on windows 10...
  3. Super High CPU, Memory and Disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Super High CPU, Memory and Disk: My laptop is windows 10 and 8gb ram. My laptop has always been smooth, its 1 year old. This week, my laptop is experiencing a lot of lag. Screen freezes, crashes and browser not responding even though I only have 1 window of microsoft edge opened. The more I restart my...
  4. 100% disk memory and cpu usage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    100% disk memory and cpu usage?: Sometimes when i try to get on my computer and play a game i keep getting 100% disk memory and memory usage and i always have to restart my computer to make it stop but im getting annoyed since its happening a lot more, i have ran malwarebytes for viruses but there are none i...
  5. Windows 10 CPU/Memory and Disk usage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 CPU/Memory and Disk usage: I have a good machine Dell Inspiron 15 7000 series. 8 GB ram, Core i7, 7th Gen. I has been 2 to 3 days, windows has kind of blocked the its usage. The problems I am encountering are: 100% CPU more than 50% RAM and almost 100% Disk usage all the time. There is some time...
  6. 100 cpu, memory and disk usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    100 cpu, memory and disk usage.: This just randomly started happening. I scanned for viruses and can't find a fix. Help? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7uoze/100_cpu_memory_and_disk_usage/
  7. Nearly Maxed CPU, Memory, and Disk

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Nearly Maxed CPU, Memory, and Disk: Hello, wondering if anyone can shed some light onto my problems. I have recently just had my computer completely wiped and upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Edit - I was having these problems previously. Not just since I have upgraded to Windows 10. My CPU, memory and...
  8. CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%

CPU/Memory/Disk Usage at 100%: Whenever I run any program on my laptop, my disk usage, along with CPU and memory usage shoot up to 100%. Even without running any programs, task manager still shows them operating at around 60-70%. I have tried every other online solution with no success whatsoever....
  9. High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage

High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage: Hello Microsoft! I am new to post here so please don't kill me if I am doing wrong things here. I am in dire need of some tech support. I am becoming upset of what is happening with my laptop now. It responds so slow and often displays "not responding". My works were already...
  10. WINDOWS 10 . HIGH CPU, MEMORY AND DISK USAGE

WINDOWS 10 . HIGH CPU, MEMORY AND DISK USAGE: Suddenly I'm having the concerning issue of all programs and processes I run Utilizing absurd amounts of my resources. Having Google Chrome alone open can use up to 60% of my memory, 8-40% CPU and 50% disk space. Opening Minecraft and other games can utilize 100% disk space...