Windows 10: Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager

Discus and support Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mail, Your Phone and Photos apps are failing to run properly because they are getting suspended by Windows 10. The result is: I am never notified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ian Patterson, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager

Mail, Your Phone and Photos apps are failing to run properly because they are getting suspended by Windows 10.

The result is: I am never notified about new emails; I rarely receive Your Phone messages on time; and both the Your Phone and Photos apps will frequently refuse to launch until I find them in task manager and "end process" so the suspension "feature" will stop blocking them.

This has been happening on two different desktop machines and across several versions of Windows 10 for half a year.

Is anyone else having this problem, is a fix coming, or am I just cursed?

I know, a smarter person would have just stopped using the MS Store apps by now. That's on me.

:)

Ian Patterson, Aug 4, 2020

2. Suspended apps on task manager

Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager

When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu

wondering how to stop it from suspending apps all together or how to unsuspend certain apps

Lachie_196, Aug 4, 2020
  3. jerryyea Win User
    Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

I have about 6 apps. that show the status as "suspended" in task manager. I didn't suspend them and would like to know how to "unsuspend" them.

windows 10 Professional

I7 Processor

24gb RAM

Thanks

Jerry

jerryyea, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager

Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

I had an issue where an app (Deezer) on Windows 10 recently stopped working, and the process in Task Manager showed "Suspended".

App would just freeze after login.

I could not get it to un-suspend.

Simple solution, ran app as Administrator and it was changed to running (after app restart). I updated the app properties to also run as Administrator (always as admin). Properties > Compatibility > Run this program as an Administrator.

Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager af123a58-a324-40b6-b7fa-922935e65b57?upload=true.jpg

Riaan van Jaarsveld __, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager

1. Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager - Similar Threads - Multiple Store Apps

2. program/app/game suspended it task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi Halo Infinite worked great for weeks. Then I installed Gears 5 and it wont launch and now neither will Halo Infinite. Tried everything I could think of, in the end gave up and reset the PC deleting all old files. But sadly the same. However now notice the game is suspended...
  3. program/app/game suspended it task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi Halo Infinite worked great for weeks. Then I installed Gears 5 and it wont launch and now neither will Halo Infinite. Tried everything I could think of, in the end gave up and reset the PC deleting all old files. But sadly the same. However now notice the game is suspended...
  4. Task manager suspending apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager suspending apps: Hey,I use a windows 11 and I've noticed that it suspends my minimized apps automatically. I then came to know that it is normal and it is done to save resources. But I have an app that i want to keep alive. How do i stop suspending apps in windows 11 ? I found many tutorials...
  5. Task manager suspending apps

Task manager suspending apps: Hey,I use a windows 11 and I've noticed that it suspends my minimized apps automatically. I then came to know that it is normal and it is done to save resources. But I have an app that i want to keep alive. How do i stop suspending apps in windows 11 ? I found many tutorials...
  6. program/app/game suspended it task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi,So i have a problem where i try to run app/program/game and for game castel miner z when i launch it sayis suspended in taskmanager for 3 secund than it force closes app and for game dirt2 and dirt3 after loading screen game frozes and in task manager says suspended.Thank...
  7. program/app/game suspended it task manager

program/app/game suspended it task manager: Hi,So i have a problem where i try to run app/program/game and for game castel miner z when i launch it sayis suspended in taskmanager for 3 secund than it force closes app and for game dirt2 and dirt3 after loading screen game frozes and in task manager says suspended.Thank...
  8. Suspended apps on task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended apps on task manager: Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu...
  9. Settings Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings Suspended in Task Manager: In the task manager, several Processes (e.g. Settings and Cortana) are labeled "suspended" and then there's a leaf icon or something next to it. What is this? How do I stop this?...
  10. Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

Apps. Suspended in Task Manager: I had an issue where an app (Deezer) on Windows 10 recently stopped working, and the process in Task Manager showed "Suspended". App would just freeze after login. I could not get it to un-suspend. Simple solution, ran app as Administrator and it was changed to running...