Windows 10: Multiple Suspended Process causing computer to jump from app to app - I think

Discus and support Multiple Suspended Process causing computer to jump from app to app - I think in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is jumping from one application to another and opening up application without me launching the app. I went to the Task Manager to attempt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ginajohnson1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Multiple Suspended Process causing computer to jump from app to app - I think

My computer is jumping from one application to another and opening up application without me launching the app. I went to the Task Manager to attempt to figure out what could possibly happening or ending a task that may be causing the problem (I really don't know what I'm doing just making an attempt). I discovered that several items are suspended including:

Could this be causing the problem. And, how can I resolve the suspensions?

Gina E

:)

ginajohnson1, Oct 11, 2018

2. Multiple suspended explorer.exe processes

Hi,

If you are experiencing multiple suspended explorer.exe processes, we suggest that you perform a clean boot in your computer.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. You may also troubleshoot
    or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

To perform a clean boot follow the link below:

Windows 10 Clean Boot

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Oct 11, 2018
  3. philc43 Win User
    Processes Becoming Suspended

What sort of problems does this cause?

The ability to suspend programs particular the new style apps is a design feature of W8 and W10 and is to ensure that they do not consume memory and CPU time when they are idle. If you open resource monitor and look at the CPU tab all the suspended apps are shown in blue at the top.

Multiple Suspended Process causing computer to jump from app to app - I think [​IMG]

philc43, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Multiple Suspended Process causing computer to jump from app to app - I think

i cant open multiple apps on windows 10

Hi Jacklyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will certainly help you with this issue. 

In order to assist you better, I would like to know the following queries:

• What happens when you try to open multiple apps?

• What exact error message are you get when you try to open multiple apps?

• Are you referring to Windows app or Desktop app?

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open multiple apps that you want.

• Right click on the task bar.

• From the jump menu select Show all windows side by side.
    I also suggest you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us with the above information, so that we can assist you better.

Thank you.

JuzarAli1709, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Suspended Process causing computer to jump from app to app - I think

1. Multiple Suspended Process causing computer to jump from app to app - I think - Similar Threads - Multiple Suspended Process

2. Suspending processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suspending processes: Hello,Windows keeps suspending processes and then killing them on startup. I have had this issue before, and restoring to a previous point in time used to solve it for a few months but now the issue seems to be persistent even after doing this.I have run SFC /scannow and...
  3. Process suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Process suspended: Does anyone know how to fix the problem with windows suspending my game (League of Legends) in task manager? It started when I updated it on ~23.3.2021 (I can't find the update anymore in update history), and one of the things I tried is to delete that update, but it was not...
  4. Suspended process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Suspended process: Hi, With the latest update i can't open any application preseinstalled in the OS. Like if i start services.msc the process will be suspended or if i try to reset, the OS, from the settings menu it will never allow me to finish because the process will be suspended. If i...
  5. Multiple suspended processes issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple suspended processes issue: I'm experiencing the following issue: when I close certain apps, it doesn't matter which ones, it happens with apps from various vendors and types, the apps won't entirely close, but go into a "suspended" state, according to Task Manager, and their processes can't be...
  6. Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Store Apps Suspended in Task Manager: Mail, Your Phone and Photos apps are failing to run properly because they are getting suspended by Windows 10. The result is: I am never notified about new emails; I rarely receive Your Phone messages on time; and both the Your Phone and Photos apps will frequently refuse...
  7. Suspended app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended app: How to enable suspended apps on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspended-app/088cbb37-972e-4e3f-94d0-38b9d1dec9f8
  8. Apps/processes being suspended!

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps/processes being suspended!: [img] I can't figure out why, but randomly my computer has started suspending processes I try to start, for no reason I can think of. I have scanned my PC multiple times fully, there is no virus, but I can't think of a reason it would be doing this. It is incredibly...
  9. I think some Microsoft app is processing my email........

in Browsers and Email
    I think some Microsoft app is processing my email........: I use Gmail and Thunderbird as an email client. Some Microsoft app (all of a sudden) has been notifying me every time I receive an email and placing a 'flag' (see attachment) on the left side of my screen. Again, Microsoft is forcing something on me that I don't want - and I...
  10. I think some Microsoft app is processing my email........

in Windows 10 Support
    I think some Microsoft app is processing my email........: I use Gmail and Thunderbird as an email client. Some Microsoft app (all of a sudden) has been notifying me every time I receive an email and placing a 'flag' (see attachment) on the left side of my screen. Again, Microsoft is forcing something on me that I don't want - and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issue with win 10 causing multiple process