Windows 10: Multiple taskbar on a screen

Discus and support Multiple taskbar on a screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Guys, Please, can u advise about this? Sometimes i see multiple taskbars on a screen, they dissapear when i move mouse. I am using w10home, 64bit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ferobuco, Mar 14, 2021.

1. ferobuco Win User

Multiple taskbar on a screen

Guys,
    Please, can u advise about this? Sometimes i see multiple taskbars on a screen, they dissapear when i move mouse.
    I am using w10home, 64bit.
    Thank you.
    Multiple taskbar on a screen [​IMG]

:)

ferobuco, Mar 14, 2021
  2. dsdavis6 Win User

taskbar on multiple screens (XP)

Hi, at work we use three screens, with XP installed, on the PC i was using before it had the taskbar on just the left screen and when i maximised a window it would fill whatever screen the window was currently on. The pc i now use, has a task bar stretched across the three screens and when i maximise something it will automatically fill the left screen. Is there a way to change either of these things as i prefer the taskbar on the left screen and to maximise on the screen the window is in. Thanks

dsdavis6, Mar 14, 2021
  3. AsRock Win User
    taskbar on multiple screens (XP)

The options will be in the video card options, like if you use a ATI video card the options will be in CCC. You should give people more details about your comp.

AsRock, Mar 14, 2021
  4. Multiple taskbar on a screen

Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 14, 2021
Thema:

Multiple taskbar on a screen

1. Multiple taskbar on a screen - Similar Threads - Multiple taskbar screen

2. Taskbar glitching onto screen multiple times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar glitching onto screen multiple times: I'm so confused because it doesn't show up in the screenshot, it looks like multiple taskbars are just on the entirety of my screen but they're slowly fading away- I don't have a screenshot of what initially happened but the taskbar glitched out so that there were multiple of...
  3. Taskbar glitching onto screen multiple times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar glitching onto screen multiple times: I'm so confused because it doesn't show up in the screenshot, it looks like multiple taskbars are just on the entirety of my screen but they're slowly fading away- I don't have a screenshot of what initially happened but the taskbar glitched out so that there were multiple of...
  4. Multiple Display Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Display Taskbar: I have this problem where it won't let me turn on taskbar for multiple displays, I have searched for a way to fix this, but I have not found anything. I have also tried using display fusion, but you need to pay for pro to get the multiple monitor taskbar....
  5. Taskbars on Multiple Displays

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbars on Multiple Displays: One thing that has always annoyed me with Windows 10 is the way that if you have two or more displays, the taskbar on the secondary displays is not the same as the primary display. On secondary displays you are not allowed to add Toolbars to the taskbar. This is a real pain...
  6. taskbars on multiple displays

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskbars on multiple displays: i just decided to hook up my old 4:3 display up to my laptop and since i decided to line them up better by putting the 4:3 above the original display and my setup is jank as hell so i can't raise it higher, the taskbar is blocked by the bottom display, so i was wondering if...
  7. Taskbar and multiple displays.

Taskbar and multiple displays.: I have three monitors and I have no problem duplicating the main taskbar on all of them. The problem is, I am using the "quick launch" toolbar. Unfortunately, it does not appear on secondary monitors and there is no option to add a toolbar. The popup menu is not the same and...
  8. Multiple taskbars

Multiple taskbars: Hi all! Hope you are all doing alright considering the crisis we have on our hands. Short question: Is there any way to have my windows 10 taskbar running accross two extended displays but not appearing on a third. If anyone has any suggestions for software that can do...
  9. Taskbar on multiple monitors

Taskbar on multiple monitors: My work computer was recently upgraded to windows 10. On previous version I used a 3rd party software to extend the taskbar onto 2nd monitor. I liked that ONLY those active tasks displayed on the 2nd monitor, since I do not want icons for tasks opened on primary monitor...
  10. Taskbar on Windows 10 multiple screens

Taskbar on Windows 10 multiple screens: I have 3 screens on a brand new Windows 10 computer. The taskbar displays at the bottom of all 3 screens - which I don't want. How can I turn taskbar off on all but the main screen please?...