Windows 10: Multiple taskbars

Discus and support Multiple taskbars in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi all! Hope you are all doing alright considering the crisis we have on our hands. Short question: Is there any way to have my windows 10 taskbar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tree255639, Apr 3, 2020.

1. Multiple taskbars

Hi all! Hope you are all doing alright considering the crisis we have on our hands.

Short question:

Is there any way to have my windows 10 taskbar running accross two extended displays but not appearing on a third.

If anyone has any suggestions for software that can do this for me like ultra mon I would greatly appreciate it!

If you want the whole story:

I have a multiple triple monitor setup for my computer and am using amd eyefinity to make them act like a single 5750x1080 monitor. I dont like having the taskbar on any of the three or all of them so I was going to grab two old laptops, install space desk and put them just below and use them as a massive taskbar. I was going to create another eyefinity display group but I have found out that it is only possible to do one eyefinity display group per graphics card. Is there any way to have my windows 10 taskbar running accross both laptop displays but not appear on the monitors in my triple setup?

Thank you and have a good day/night.

:)

Tree255639, Apr 3, 2020

2. Taskbar Issue with Multiple Monitors

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

Please share the information below:

• Are you using a Local Account or a Microsoft Account?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Taskbar and select Properties.
    • Check if the option for Lock the Taskbar and Auto-hide the taskbar
      are ticked.
    • If they are ticked then uncheck the option for Auto-hide the taskbar.

Also, suggest you to update the Display driver by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Multiple taskbars

Auto-hide taskbar on second monitor only.

Hello,

Please let us know which build are you currently in?

If you are in build number: 14342, I suggest you to follow the steps below to
    hide taskbar on second monitor and check if it helps:

• Right click on the Taskbar and Go to
      settings

• Click on the taskbar option.

• Under Multiple displays you can turn off the option for
      Show taskbar on all displays.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

Multiple taskbars

1. Multiple taskbars - Similar Threads - Multiple taskbars

2. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows: I have searched for an answer to this issue and the same advice gets churned out. I have tried updating the setup and nothing resolves this so am hoping someone can advise the correct resolution and not refer me to how my monitors are set up. I have attached screenshots.I...
  3. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows: I have searched for an answer to this issue and the same advice gets churned out. I have tried updating the setup and nothing resolves this so am hoping someone can advise the correct resolution and not refer me to how my monitors are set up. I have attached screenshots.I...
  4. Multiple displays and Taskbars - Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...: Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple ways, but it will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-to-windows-11-and-now-the-taskbar-is-gone/77d38b27-7855-4d37-9f25-0dcadd5230db
  6. Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...

Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple...: Updated to windows 11 and now the taskbar is gone. I have tried to open settings multiple ways, but it will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/updated-to-windows-11-and-now-the-taskbar-is-gone/77d38b27-7855-4d37-9f25-0dcadd5230db
  7. How to let Photos App fully opens multiple pictures instead only stays on taskbars?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to let Photos App fully opens multiple pictures instead only stays on taskbars?: In windows 10, when I open the first two image one by one, the Photos App will fully open the second image on top of the first one in the windows. However, when I open the third image, instead of doing what it did like the second image, the third photo will not be fully...
  8. How to let Photos App fully opens multiple pictures instead only stays on taskbars?

How to let Photos App fully opens multiple pictures instead only stays on taskbars?: In windows 10, when I open the first two image one by one, the Photos App will fully open the second image on top of the first one in the windows. However, when I open the third image, instead of doing what it did like the second image, the third photo will not be fully...
  9. Windows 11 Taskbar DISAPPEAR on switch between Multiple Monitors and/or Monitor Modes PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar DISAPPEAR on switch between Multiple Monitors and/or Monitor Modes PC...: Hi there,as already know Bug in the "Feedback Hub" no one cares Hub? for about 1 Year and no reaction at all im going to "try" it here...Bug description -> see Title!Bug Video here:Windows 11 Taskbar disappears - BUG - YouTubeAlready tried following steps:multiple sfc and...
  10. Windows 11 Taskbar DISAPPEAR on switch between Multiple Monitors and/or Monitor Modes PC...

Windows 11 Taskbar DISAPPEAR on switch between Multiple Monitors and/or Monitor Modes PC...: Hi there,as already know Bug in the "Feedback Hub" no one cares Hub? for about 1 Year and no reaction at all im going to "try" it here...Bug description -> see Title!Bug Video here:Windows 11 Taskbar disappears - BUG - YouTubeAlready tried following steps:multiple sfc and...