Windows 10: Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching

Discus and support Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello All, At our business we transfer files to multiple memory sticks on the same PC. We're running windows 10, and have two USB extender hubs which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mountaincabbage, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching

Hello All,

At our business we transfer files to multiple memory sticks on the same PC. We're running windows 10, and have two USB extender hubs which have 4 usb ports each. I've found on multiple windows 10 PCs, that over time bugs develop in the transfers which causes a few different errors:
    1) USBs will malfunction and become unrecognisable (just to this PC, usually not others)
    2) Error message 'An unexpected error is keeping you from copying the file..... 0x80070022
    3) Error message - USB disconnects and I get the storage device is no longer available.

I've done some googling and I can't seem to find any information about this issue. Can anyone shed any light as to why this may be happening or if there is a more reliable solution for transferring files to USB.

Thanks,
    Sean

:)

mountaincabbage, Oct 2, 2018

2. Transfer of photos from pc to memory stick with windows 10

Hello Chrisnan,

As you are facing issues with transferring the photos to memory stick on your device, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• Have you connected the memory stick to your computer (confirm to us)?
    • Were you able to detect the memory stick on your computer (File Explorer)?

I would like to inform that to transfer the photos to memory stick, connect the device to the computer, make sure it is detected and able to access it.

Select the photos you wish to transfer, right click on those, you will find
    Send to
    option, over the mouse on top of it to find the devices to transfer the photos.

If the device is not detected, try to connect to different ports (if accessing via USB ports). This will let us know if the issue is with ports on your computer.

Also, try to connect the memory stick to different computer and check if it is working fine. This will let us know if the issue is with the memory stick.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status with transferring the photos for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Cannot get Win10 to recognize a 128g usb memory stick.

Hello Brad,

To assist you with your concern, please answer the following:

• Which device are you using?
    • Are you receiving any error message when you're trying to connect your USB Memory Stick?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?

Looking forward to your response.

Michael Rey, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching

Windows 10 Problem with usb port and old memory stick

Hello Steve,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with your issue.

• Does the issue occur when u try with different USB drive?
    • Did you install all the pending Windows update?

I suggest you to first try and check with different USB Memory stick and check if the same issue occurs. Also try using your current USB memory stick in different USB port and check. Also install all the pending Windows
    updates and check. You can also try using the Memory stick on another system and check if its working fine.

For now, you can try updating the drivers of the Memory Stick and check if it helps:

Follow the steps to update drivers from the Device Manager:

1. Right click on
    Start button, select Device Manager andEnter.

2. Find the drivers which needs to be installed and also see if there are any warning symbols. If yes update the drivers.

3. Right click on the Memory stich device and click on
    Update driver.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching

1. Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching - Similar Threads - Multiple USB memory

2. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “USB memory stick.": I wanted to look into what I called, “USB memory sticks among other things and came up with the following term. “A small electronic device used to store digital data, more portable and robust than a hard drive.” Knowing nothing about them I have always bought inexpensive ones...
  3. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “USB memory stick.": I wanted to look into what I called, “USB memory sticks among other things and came up with the following term. “A small electronic device used to store digital data, more portable and robust than a hard drive.” Knowing nothing about them I have always bought inexpensive ones...
  4. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Failed USB memory stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed USB memory stick: Hi, I am having a problem with my USB memory stick, it says it doesn't have any storage, yet it does, and it has data on there, it's not like it's CD-ROM drive. I even have proof from a recovery attempt on a Linux VM....
  6. Failed USB memory stick

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failed USB memory stick: Hi, I am having a problem with my USB memory stick, it says it doesn't have any storage, yet it does, and it has data on there, it's not like it's CD-ROM drive. I even have proof from a recovery attempt on a Linux VM....
  7. Transferring from an Audio CD to a USB memory stick

Transferring from an Audio CD to a USB memory stick: How do you copy an audio CD to a USB memory stick? I have got as far as ripping the tracks on Windows Media Player, just cannot work out how to transfer them to the memory stick....
  8. Transfer files to USB stick

Transfer files to USB stick: I am trying to copy a file from my computer to a flash drive usb stick to transfer the file to my laptop. My computer is using windows 10, nothing happens when I put the usb stick in the computer. I don't have a clue how to do this. Any help would be welcome....
  9. Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple USB memory stick transfers gitching: Hello All, At our business we transfer files to multiple memory sticks on the same PC. We're running windows 10, and have two USB extender hubs which have 4 usb ports each. I've found on multiple windows 10 PCs, that over time bugs develop in the transfers which causes a few...
  10. Cloning to USB memory stick

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Cloning to USB memory stick: Partition Wizard is bootable from usb and allows the cloning of hard drives. Can I clone a ssd to USB memory stick and clone the USB back to the hard drive as a precaution against ssd failure? 117190