Windows 10: Multiple User Account in File Explorer? How Do I Delete this? SEND HELP ASAP

Discus and support Multiple User Account in File Explorer? How Do I Delete this? SEND HELP ASAP in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I delete this? Send help ASAP. I'am bothered every time I see it.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wuddap, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Wuddap Win User

Multiple User Account in File Explorer? How Do I Delete this? SEND HELP ASAP

How do I delete this? Send help ASAP. I'am bothered every time I see it. Multiple User Account in File Explorer? How Do I Delete this? SEND HELP ASAP ef30f1bd-7d59-413b-bf8c-fe7bb3bc751d?upload=true.jpg

:)

Wuddap, Jul 8, 2020

2. How do I delete registry files?

HKEY_Current user will only delete the keys within the current account ur using so if u have another account, the keys will remain on that one. To delete it from ur entire system local machine is what u use. Ur second question i can't answer. sry

spearman914, Jul 8, 2020
  3. How do I delete my account?

vBulletin needs some simple function, just like "register", called "deregister". What does it do? Turns off the account. Can no longer post. Other users see the person has left and don't expect answers. (Status: deregistered). All messaging is stopped. Email and password is deleted from database. However, POSTS remain, as does the username in the user database. The username cannot be reused.

This can be functionally replicated with what w1z suggested earlier in the thread, ie. fill in the email with nonsense and manually delete anything you want removed. However, it is more elegant to have a deregister function, just as you have unsubscribe to mailing lists, just as you deregister with the various authorities when you move house etc. etc.

However, users should bang on at the forum software developers to implement this, not the forum admins themselves, who bought the software with fixed functionality.

In fact, there is an add-on for vbulletin End-User Options - Self Delete: Allow users to self-delete their account - vBulletin.org Forum

lemonadesoda, Jul 8, 2020
  4. m6soto Win User

How do I delete my account?

Hi,

How do I delete my TechPowerUp forum account? I do not see how to do that.

Thanks.

m6soto, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Multiple User Account in File Explorer? How Do I Delete this? SEND HELP ASAP - Similar Threads - Multiple User Account

2. How do I hide a user account folder in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I hide a user account folder in file explorer?: Hi, I'm wanting to make a tutorial series, but I will be needing to use my user's folder alot to access app datait's for Minecraft.But the problem is, my user account folder contains part of my email used to login when I set my laptop up.So what I did was create an offline...
  3. How do I hide a user account folder in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I hide a user account folder in file explorer?: Hi, I'm wanting to make a tutorial series, but I will be needing to use my user's folder alot to access app datait's for Minecraft.But the problem is, my user account folder contains part of my email used to login when I set my laptop up.So what I did was create an offline...
  4. How to delete multiple accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete multiple accounts: Though my ignorance, I assume, mutiple duplicate account have been created. When I restart Windows 10, I need to chose the correct account in order to log in.1. How do I delete these extraneous accounts, and2. How do I change the requirement that a log in is even required....
  5. File Explorer Not Working (Send Help)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer Not Working (Send Help): Hello gamers, I come to you in a time of great need. My Windows 10 device is currently on strike and I need aid in resolving this issue. This issue occurs within the mighty File Explorer. Whenever said File Explorer is booted up everything seems to be normal, but as any good...
  6. how do I delete a user

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I delete a user: how do I delete a user https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-user/970575ba-2e52-432d-81a4-2f5dc17f1d0f
  7. how do you delete a user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do you delete a user account: I need to change the primary User account and add the administrator as the User https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-delete-a-user-account/d5324134-f3e4-45fd-95aa-fa0fff98ca58
  8. Multiple user accounts need to delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple user accounts need to delete: I'm helping a friend, who knows nothing about computers, set up their new Win 10 machine. I'll spare the details as to how I did it, but there are now several user accounts, including two administrator ones in my name. I want to delete ALL user accounts and start fresh with...
  9. delete a user account and name and email,also how do I delete a user on my Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete a user account and name and email,also how do I delete a user on my Microsoft account: pls tell me anyone that how do I delete all users and emails of my laptop and also how do I delete the users on my Microsoft account,please someone help me...
  10. Multiple "Send To" options in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple "Send To" options in Explorer: Check this out: [img] Tried Googling for the issue - didn't find anything similar. 34913