Windows 10: Multiple user migration help.

Discus and support Multiple user migration help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am about to build a new PC, I would like to migrate my user profile from my current pc to the new machine, then give my current machine to my parents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/randomguy1337, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Multiple user migration help.

I am about to build a new PC, I would like to migrate my user profile from my current pc to the new machine, then give my current machine to my parents to replace their pc.

They have their profiles setup for them (partial sighted aids) that they would need migrating.

The guides I find seem to be paid ads for various software to do it.

• PC A - New machine - transfer profile from PC B

• PC B - Current machine - transfer multiple profiles from PC C

• PC C - Parents PC - could be repurposed into storage server.

Is there a straight forward way to go about this? All will be running Windows 10.

submitted by /u/randomguy1337
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/randomguy1337, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 4, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 4, 2020
  4. Multiple user migration help.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

Multiple user migration help.

1. Multiple user migration help. - Similar Threads - Multiple user migration

2. User Profile migration problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile migration problem: Customer I work for is pulling in a smaller firm running Windows clean Azure. I am to get those users onto the On-prem domain and have been given the task to move not only their data but also their current user account experience. Going through everything I could find over...
  3. User Profile migration problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    User Profile migration problem: Customer I work for is pulling in a smaller firm running Windows clean Azure. I am to get those users onto the On-prem domain and have been given the task to move not only their data but also their current user account experience. Going through everything I could find over...
  4. User Profile migration problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?: Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?The only switch is /localonly but when migrating AD accounts you can specify specific accounts.Thanks...
  6. Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?: Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?The only switch is /localonly but when migrating AD accounts you can specify specific accounts.Thanks...
  7. Is there a way to only migrate certain local users with User State Migration Tool?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. User to User Data Migration

User to User Data Migration: When I got my current device, I used my parents Microsoft account for the main user and administrator on it. Now that I have my own account, I want to make a user using my personal information, but everything is on the first account. Is there a way I can migrate all the data...
  9. Migrating Users to 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Migrating Users to 10: Because my old Hard drive crapped out, I've had to upgrade to windows 10. Every member of my family has their own log in. How can I migrate the data from their old profile to the new system?...
  10. User profile migration – migrate user accounts - UPDATE

User profile migration – migrate user accounts - UPDATE: Summary: Originally The below post was posted by Johan Ole Svensson as the result of an internal Survey on his part. Sadly he made the mistake to just point to the excellent answer over at "Experts Exchange" but "Experts Exchange" have shut down access for users without a...