Windows 10: Multiple User on the same work space state

Discus and support Multiple User on the same work space state in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I work with a test bench with multiple people using the computer to run their test, if the person who signed in is out and the computer is locked it is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Eric Holmboe, Mar 22, 2019.

1. Multiple User on the same work space state

I work with a test bench with multiple people using the computer to run their test, if the person who signed in is out and the computer is locked it is a pain to get it unlocked in the same state. I was wondering if there is a way to have the station lock and be able to open to the same state with different user?

:)

Eric Holmboe, Mar 22, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 22, 2019
  4. Multiple User on the same work space state

Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

Multiple User on the same work space state

1. Multiple User on the same work space state - Similar Threads - Multiple User same

2. Multiple users access the same PC simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple users access the same PC simultaneously?: Hi I want Multiple users to access the same PC simultaneously in different locations. How it is possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-access-the-same-pc-simultaneously/dc10869c-1597-4553-b093-8adbe0c21295
  3. Multiple users access the same PC simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple users access the same PC simultaneously?: Hi I want Multiple users to access the same PC simultaneously in different locations. How it is possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-access-the-same-pc-simultaneously/dc10869c-1597-4553-b093-8adbe0c21295
  4. Multiple users access the same PC simultaneously?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Multiple passwords on the same user?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple passwords on the same user?: Is it possible? submitted by /u/Baselmagdy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mn2o1u/multiple_passwords_on_the_same_user/
  6. Multiple Users Share same Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Users Share same Desktop: All, I have a test system that must run 24/7. These long tests cannot be interrupted by multiple users logging in at begging of shifts. Currently the testers use the same login and password. We need to identify which user is on the system. Is there a way for multiple...
  7. Multiple users in same account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple users in same account: [ATTACH] I have no idea what is this on earth. Can someone please help me make that only one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-in-same-account/6d3def8f-7d70-4238-b16a-8e994c9c6441
  8. Multiple users taking up disk space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple users taking up disk space: Hello, The company I am at uses shared laptops, after a few months, the storage space will fill up due to each individual user profile. I know how to clean it up and free up all the space. What I am asking, is there a policy or setting in Windows 10 that I as an admin can...
  9. Log in with multiple users on the same computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Log in with multiple users on the same computer: There are three users on my computer, one admin & the other two standard users (no admin privilege). When one user logs on and then logs off of, a message appears "another user is logged on ….. data will be lost. The other user did not log on, so how did that other user...
  10. Hello: same user, multiple accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hello: same user, multiple accounts?: I use Windows Hello to log into multiple accounts (Work, Home, etc.) When I turn on the computer it automatically tries to log me into Work. Can I stop it from choosing which account I am to use? When I am logged into Work and I try to log into Home, the computer often shows...