Windows 10: Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers

Discus and support Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, My name is David Gebert, I am in charge of setting up a new system for my local fire department that I am a member of. We will be installing 2... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidGebert, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers

Hi,

My name is David Gebert, I am in charge of setting up a new system for my local fire department that I am a member of.

We will be installing 2 new desktops, 2 laptops, plus the current 2 laptops we own. We are also planning on adding about 3-6 more computers or laptops. Every device will be connected via Cat6 cable and laptops will have the ability to be connected to the wifi. Our router will be a synology Rt2600ac. We will also have a synology NAS DS918+.

now to my question. Across all the devices, I want all my members to have access. We have 35 members how ever Im thinking only about 6 will need personal accounts, the rest can use a common guest account. I need it setup this way to keep files secured and unable to be accessed by members who dont need them.

How would I go about making the 6 personal accounts.

:)

DavidGebert, Mar 11, 2020

2. Needing to clear Multiple Users from Multiple Computers

Hello,

In my company we use multiple computers that multiple users log into. Due to the nature of their work; the computers run out of Disk Space very quickly. When that happens at the moment we log into the computers clear old user accounts.

However, we then come into the issue of Temp Profiles being created. So then we go into Regedit to delete the .bak files.

This happens multiple time a day - everyday.

Is there a way to automate this process? I tried creating a Task Schedule where it would delete all of the users accounts every night but I would like to automate the process instead of manually logging in to delete the .bak files.

Does anybody know if this is possible?

Thank you

Stephanie_G_C, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Jizzler Win User
    Multiple users on multiple workstations with one computer?

Might have been me?

I was using software from Thinsoft to have multiple users on a PC.

Edit: Not quick enough *Wink Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers ;)

Jizzler, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Ptep Win User

Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers

Multiple users on multiple workstations with one computer?

I think you might be confusing yourself with something called Terminal Services, although this requires a Windows Server operating system, and more than one computer - it does allow for multiple users 'desktops' to be stored on the main machine.
    As far as connecting more than one monitor, keyboard/mouse etc im not sure its possible, certainly not on windows xp or vista as they allow for no more than one user to be logged in at the same time (ignoring fast user switching, thats still not truly simultaneous like it would be on terminal services).

Thema:

Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers

1. Multiple Users Accounts in Multiple Computers - Similar Threads - Multiple Users Accounts

2. Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are multiple installations of minecraft necessary for multiple computer users?: I and my two children each own copies of minecraft, with our own account name/avatar etc. I have also, reluctantly, created Microsoft accounts for each of us when it became the only way to continue to play the game. My question is: in Windows 11 this pop-up-befuddled,...
  3. Multiple Users Account / Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Users Account / Folder: I just buy a new laptop, and i make a mistake so i use system restore the windows modules installer i do it twice. but then there is 3 users folder. how to make it just 1?...
  4. Multiple Users Account / Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Users Account / Folder: I just buy a new laptop, and i make a mistake so i use system restore the windows modules installer i do it twice. but then there is 3 users folder. how to make it just 1?...
  5. Multiple User Accounts ???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple User Accounts ???: While trying to fix Windows 10 spotlight I noticed several user accounts in my settings. I am the only one who uses this laptop, why do I see FIVE 5 user. Tried to delete and says it states I cannot delete because is is receiving inheriting properties from another account....
  6. Multiple users in same account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple users in same account: [ATTACH] I have no idea what is this on earth. Can someone please help me make that only one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-in-same-account/6d3def8f-7d70-4238-b16a-8e994c9c6441
  7. Managing multiple user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Managing multiple user accounts: Hi, Apolgies if the question has been asked elsewhere, I have not been able to find an answer. I have recently bought a new laptop and I am struggling to understand how to best manage apications across multiple user accounts. I have created four accounts - me as organiser...
  8. Suddenly Multiple User Accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Suddenly Multiple User Accounts: All of a sudden when I turn on or try to log into my PC it'll try to log into a user account of the same name and say "Incorrect password." Now instead of automatically logging into my PC, I have to actively select another user account and type my password into that. Ideally...
  9. Needing to clear Multiple Users from Multiple Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Needing to clear Multiple Users from Multiple Computers: Hello, In my company we use multiple computers that multiple users log into. Due to the nature of their work; the computers run out of Disk Space very quickly. When that happens at the moment we log into the computers clear old user accounts. However, we then come into...
  10. multiple user accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    multiple user accounts: I am having issues with adding a second user account to my pc. Every time I log back in to my account administrator after the other user has been logged in, I have multiple issues. They seem to be caused by changes to settings, though the other user does not change other...