Windows 10: Multiple users in same account

Discus and support Multiple users in same account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have no idea what is this on earth. Can someone please help me make that only one.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gaurav​, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Gaurav​ Win User

Multiple users in same account

Multiple users in same account 679cb896-1512-442c-83f2-310687115b9b?upload=true.jpg

I have no idea what is this on earth. Can someone please help me make that only one.

:)

Gaurav​, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    I can't rename my user account

Hello Owen,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Are you using a Microsoft account or local account?
    If you are using local account, I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the user name.

Please follow the steps to rename the user account in Windows 10.

a. In the search box, type user accounts and click on User Accounts.

b. Click on “Change your account name”

c. If it’s prompting for password please enter and click on Yes. If you do not have password click on Yes.

d. Enter the new user name.

e. Click on change name.

If you face any more issues while working with Windows do post on Microsoft Community Forum.

Arul_D, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Multiple users in same account

Problem with user accounts.

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Initially, I suggest you to run the Microsoft account troubleshooter.

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

Step 2:

Now try to switch from Microsoft account to Local account and check.

Refer to these steps to convert Microsoft account into Local User account:

• Click on Windows button, then click on
      Settings.

• Click on Accounts then click on
      Your account

• Click on Sign in with a local account instead.

• Following the Online instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Multiple users in same account

1. Multiple users in same account - Similar Threads - Multiple users same

2. Multiple accounts with same fingerprint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple accounts with same fingerprint: I want add 11+ accounts with fingerprint entry, how to evade "That fingerprint has already been set up on another account" problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-accounts-with-same-fingerprint/011534e0-6c04-4615-8866-124fecd7a403
  3. Multiple accounts with same fingerprint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple accounts with same fingerprint: I want add 11+ accounts with fingerprint entry, how to evade "That fingerprint has already been set up on another account" problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-accounts-with-same-fingerprint/011534e0-6c04-4615-8866-124fecd7a403
  4. Multiple Comps with the same account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple Comps with the same account.: I have been using the same Microsoft 10 account on my Desktop Comp, and two Laptops. I have someone who wants to use my one laptop, but my question is, if this person deletes the account on the one like completely gets rid of my account on the one laptop, will it remain on...
  5. Multiple passwords on the same user?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple passwords on the same user?: Is it possible? submitted by /u/Baselmagdy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mn2o1u/multiple_passwords_on_the_same_user/
  6. Multiple Users Share same Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple Users Share same Desktop: All, I have a test system that must run 24/7. These long tests cannot be interrupted by multiple users logging in at begging of shifts. Currently the testers use the same login and password. We need to identify which user is on the system. Is there a way for multiple...
  7. Multiple User Accounts ???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple User Accounts ???: While trying to fix Windows 10 spotlight I noticed several user accounts in my settings. I am the only one who uses this laptop, why do I see FIVE 5 user. Tried to delete and says it states I cannot delete because is is receiving inheriting properties from another account....
  8. Windows Multiple users snycing on same MS account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Multiple users snycing on same MS account: Hello, I searched for a while and didn't find any results .. So my question is: Is it somehow possible to snyc 2 devices seperately with OneDrive Desktop, Documents etc on the same Microsoft account ? My issue is that I don't want all of my settings, desktop etc from my...
  9. multiple user accounts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    multiple user accounts: I am having issues with adding a second user account to my pc. Every time I log back in to my account administrator after the other user has been logged in, I have multiple issues. They seem to be caused by changes to settings, though the other user does not change other...
  10. Hello: same user, multiple accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Hello: same user, multiple accounts?: I use Windows Hello to log into multiple accounts (Work, Home, etc.) When I turn on the computer it automatically tries to log me into Work. Can I stop it from choosing which account I am to use? When I am logged into Work and I try to log into Home, the computer often shows...