Windows 10: multiple users one lic

Discus and support multiple users one lic in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My wife has a mac and was using my account. now it doesn't recognize her ? How do I install her as a user?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by travisholderness, Oct 12, 2019.

1. multiple users one lic

My wife has a mac and was using my account. now it doesn't recognize her ? How do I install her as a user?

:)

travisholderness, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 12, 2019
  3. fred0843 Win User
    LIC key

I have Windows 10 Home install on two different Computers Lic. Key is the same. Is this right?

fred0843, Oct 12, 2019
  4. multiple users one lic

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

multiple users one lic

1. multiple users one lic - Similar Threads - multiple users lic

2. Mapping a network drive to one user on multiple devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mapping a network drive to one user on multiple devices: Is there any way to map a network drive to a specific user in such a way that that drive will be connected no matter what device that user logs on to?...
  3. Remote Desktop - Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop - Multiple Users: I have set up my primary PC in my basement and am using a laptop to remote into it in my office. I have remote desktop set up so that I as the primary user (admin) can log in, but I would like to set up additional profiles so that my kids can log in using their profiles on...
  4. Adding Multiple users to a PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Multiple users to a PC: When trying to add multiple users on 1 PC, we were limited to 3 users (Windows 10 Home version), Is this the case with all versions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-multiple-users-to-a-pc/360da7e5-e904-44f4-87fd-37b2030f2ad4
  5. Windows 10 multiple users. One user has no sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 multiple users. One user has no sound.: I have pretty fresh install of windows 10. New PC with clean Windows 10, built in the end of November 2018. A month after it was built, I changed graphics card. From Nvidia 1050ti to 1070ti. I have two user accounts. After switching from one user to another the one that was...
  6. Multiple users on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple users on login screen: Hi guys I'd like to use Prey project on my notebook. I recently updated from windows 8 pro to windows 10. Prey software is effective only if thief can use my notebook. I set up guest account without password but every time i start computer I have to enter username and...
  7. LIC key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    LIC key: I have Windows 10 Home install on two different Computers Lic. Key is the same. Is this right? 11348
  8. Office 365 multiple users

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...
  9. Multiple Users Signed In at One Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Users Signed In at One Time: I've loaded Windows 10 in a VM running on Windows 8.1. I've created multiple user but can't seem to figure out how to sign into a second account while still signed in to the first account. In Windows 8.1 this was easy! Sorry for the (maybe) dumb question. 2620
  10. Multiple Users in 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Users in 10 Pro: I have several 8.1 systems I want to upgrade to 10. A couple of them have multiple users in 8.1, Some standard accounts, some admin. I went ahead and upgraded a system that has only one account. all seems fine. However, as I I looking through I see 10 has a different way...