Windows 10: multiple users one lic

Discus and support multiple users one lic in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My wife has a mac and was using my account. now it doesn't recognize her ? How do I install her as a user?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by travisholderness, Oct 12, 2019.

1. multiple users one lic

My wife has a mac and was using my account. now it doesn't recognize her ? How do I install her as a user?

:)

travisholderness, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Oct 12, 2019
  3. fred0843 Win User
    LIC key

I have Windows 10 Home install on two different Computers Lic. Key is the same. Is this right?

fred0843, Oct 12, 2019
  4. multiple users one lic

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 12, 2019
Thema:

multiple users one lic

1. multiple users one lic - Similar Threads - multiple users lic

2. One app multiple Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One app multiple Users: So I bought Forza Horizon 4 and I wanted to use it on another user. I searched in the forums one one guy said that if you click install it lets you access the app because its already installed but it asks me to install again and i don't have more space what do I do?...
  3. Multiple users on one PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple users on one PC: When multiple users use the same PC, why can't User B see the files inside User A's folders in This PC 3D Objects, Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos but can see the files on Local Disk? Also, how can I prevent another user from seeing what files I have...
  4. Multiple users on one PC simultaneously

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple users on one PC simultaneously: I have a powerful PC, my partner has slow chromebook. Is it possible to make two instances of windows and both use my PC at the same time. i.e me sitting at my desk playing on my pc directly and her playing on her chromebook through remote desktop or something similar. 5/10...
  5. Multiple Users One Desktop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Multiple Users One Desktop?: Hello, can I share my desktop with several users at the same time? and have 2 or 3 friends or even more operate a PC or VM for me? If so, how and what tools are needed to make it reasonably safe ;) Mehrere Benutzer Ein Desktop?
  6. Consolidating multiple users into just one

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Consolidating multiple users into just one: Windows 10 - My current pc 3 yrs old inherited some issues when I moved everything from my old computer to this one. One thing was I had 4 Users. Have no idea why the tech did that but that is what happened. Accounts I had were Jack, Jaci5, JaciS, and one that was the name...
  7. lic key for Microsoft 365, is there one available.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lic key for Microsoft 365, is there one available.: I've upgraded my machines to Microsoft 365 and I do not have a copy of my lic key, is there one available. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lic-key-for-microsoft-365-is-there-one-available/2b435c3e-7f69-4a7a-8538-25bb9435393e
  8. One pc multiple user accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    One pc multiple user accounts: Sorry it's so long, I wanted to explain everything, I use both Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive as backup for all of my computers. but recently my son asked to borrow my laptop, I said yes, he went in my office and just closed the lid, he did not see the earbuds laying...
  9. LIC key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    LIC key: I have Windows 10 Home install on two different Computers Lic. Key is the same. Is this right? 11348
  10. Multiple Users Signed In at One Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple Users Signed In at One Time: I've loaded Windows 10 in a VM running on Windows 8.1. I've created multiple user but can't seem to figure out how to sign into a second account while still signed in to the first account. In Windows 8.1 this was easy! Sorry for the (maybe) dumb question. 2620

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft multiple users one computer