Windows 10: Multiple Users per Device - Azure AD?

Discus and support Multiple Users per Device - Azure AD? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I want all users from my organisation to be able to log in to all devices. I tried just adding the users in settings but it said the Microsoft accounts... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Peter Bradshaw, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Multiple Users per Device - Azure AD?

I want all users from my organisation to be able to log in to all devices. I tried just adding the users in settings but it said the Microsoft accounts didn't exist.However I think I had to connect the device to our company's Azure AD, which I have now done. I assume this lets people log in with our company extension *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However if I sign out and try to sign in to 'Other User', it still doesn't let me sign in with a colleague's account. If I go to settings and 'Add Work or School Account' it seems to do something. 'AzureAD\FirstnameSecondname' appears under the Wor

:)

Peter Bradshaw, Jul 16, 2021

2. Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Jul 16, 2021
  3. Microsoft Azure AD

Can I know if Azure AD work on the following environment?

- Is it able to join to Azure AD domain using Windows 7 Pro?

- If map drive to shared folders on other network sharing device like NAS, is it able to auto map using batch file in Azure AD users properties?

Thanks.

Kok Keong

Kok Keong Kan, Jul 16, 2021
  4. Dino-M Win User

Multiple Users per Device - Azure AD?

Disconnecting on prem AD and then joining Azure AD creates new Windows profile?

Hello everyone,

I have a question about joining computers in my firm from on prem AD to Azure AD. When someone new arrives at our firm (new employee), there is a fresh installation of Windows 10. It is easy to join Azure AD
    because it is a fresh start, but now we have to migrate all Windows 10 users that are on prem AD to Azure AD. When I disconnect those users from our local on prem AD and join them to Azure AD, whole new Windows 10 profile is created, without any of settings,
    data or anything else on that profile (clean profile with few applications that are installed computer-wide). So my question is, is there any solution to keep their profile settings from before they joined Azure AD? Or I will have to simply tell them to backup
    everything (essential data).

What I tried so far:

• Tried tools for migration like ForensiT (User Profile Wizard, User Profile Manager and Transwiz, just to see if it is going to work) - not successful
    • Tried changing profile path from registry - not successful
    • Tried log in with the old credentials example: CONTOSO\user (because after I joined that computer to Azure AD user should log in as *** Email address is removed for privacy ***) - not successful
    Is there anything else I can try? Thanks for your answers.

Dino-M, Jul 16, 2021
Thema:

Multiple Users per Device - Azure AD?

1. Multiple Users per Device - Azure AD? - Similar Threads - Multiple Users per

2. Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure AD: Hello there, If I have to install a software in 100 Laptop, how can I do it without have on promise Active Directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-ad/7657e31f-c97e-4524-9196-faebcf264e84
  3. Azure AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure AD: Hello there, If I have to install a software in 100 Laptop, how can I do it without have on promise Active Directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-ad/7657e31f-c97e-4524-9196-faebcf264e84
  4. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD: Hi,Currently we have our on-premise AD syncing to our Azure AD. We want to remove our on-premise AD and move all of our users to Azure AD. Since every user is already synced to our Azure AD, can we shut down our on-premise AD and connect our computers to the Azure AD? Will...
  5. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD: Hi,Currently we have our on-premise AD syncing to our Azure AD. We want to remove our on-premise AD and move all of our users to Azure AD. Since every user is already synced to our Azure AD, can we shut down our on-premise AD and connect our computers to the Azure AD? Will...
  6. Moving On-Premise AD Users to Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Adding an Azure User to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding an Azure User to Windows 11: I'm on a Windows 11 Pro PC trying to add a new user. In family and Other Users, I tried to add the user under "other users" but since this is an Office 365 user and not a Microsoft user, I cannot add the user here. Trying something different, I tried to add a work account,...
  8. Adding an Azure User to Windows 11

Adding an Azure User to Windows 11: I'm on a Windows 11 Pro PC trying to add a new user. In family and Other Users, I tried to add the user under "other users" but since this is an Office 365 user and not a Microsoft user, I cannot add the user here. Trying something different, I tried to add a work account,...
  9. Adding Multiple users to a PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Multiple users to a PC: When trying to add multiple users on 1 PC, we were limited to 3 users (Windows 10 Home version), Is this the case with all versions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-multiple-users-to-a-pc/360da7e5-e904-44f4-87fd-37b2030f2ad4
  10. Azure AD connected Devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Azure AD connected Devices: Hello, I was just wondering if someone can assist me please, this might be a simple question yet i can't seem to find answers for it so far so i thought it might be best to ask the community. We have recently started connecting staff tablets to Azure AD so they use there...