Windows 10: Multiple, varying blue screen crashes on newly built pc.

Discus and support Multiple, varying blue screen crashes on newly built pc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Last week i built a new pc. Ryzen 5 3600, gigabyte aorus b550 pro, 16gb g.skill 3600cl16, 1tb kingston a2000 nvme ssd, seasonic focus gx 850... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Storkyke, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Storkyke Win User

Multiple, varying blue screen crashes on newly built pc.

Hello,

Last week i built a new pc.

Ryzen 5 3600, gigabyte aorus b550 pro, 16gb g.skill 3600cl16, 1tb kingston a2000 nvme ssd, seasonic focus gx 850 psu, re-using an msi RX480 from my previous pc.

All crashes have been very random. I would pause a youtube video, or open a new tab in chrome, be watching netflix, chatting on battle.net, be flying around in world of warcraft,...

Some of the bluescreens i got where Kmode_exception_not_handeled did not make a dump, Kernel_security_check_failure did not make a dump, IQRL_not_less_or_equal pointed to ntoskrnl, Critical_process_died did not make a dump, bad_pool_caller i think this pointed to ntoskrnl, apc_index_mismatch pointed to win32kfull and KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE pointing to ntoskrnl.exe again.

The ones that did not make a dump file just got stuck at 0% on the bluescreen. I waited for a good 15 minutes before manually shutting down the computer.

Things i have done to attempt further diagnosis or fix the issue:

i have ran memtest86 overnight for a full 4 passes, with 0 error. and another night i ran it for 4 full passes with 0 errors, woke up in the middle of the night and put on the test again, and in the morning i still had 0 errors. This leads me to believe my ram is not the issue.

I have ran prime95, furmark, OCCT and unigine superposition to stress my cpu, gpu and ram seporately and at the same time, this never resulted in a crash.

Yesterday, for the whole day, i have had driver verifier on, i read this should force bad drivers to crash soon and point me to the bad driver in the dump file, however i had no crashes for 14 hours of regular pc use, then i had 2 crashes kmode exception not handeled and kernet security check failure that did not manage to write a dump file.

I have reseated my gpu and memory, and tried my old ssd with a fresh windows on it, but nothing seems to help. over the past week i have formatted a dozen times, made a new windows usb installer in case the old one was corrupt somehow, still blue screens.

I have my ram set to xmp 3600 cl16-19-19-39 but then i manually put it to 3200 because this is the maximum official supported memory speed for ryzen 3000 if i'm not mistaken. This also had not helped.

All my drivers are up to date, my current windows is version 20H2 OS build 19042.572 and I am using a legit version, no cracks or activators.

This is a onedrive link to the only 3 minidumps my pc managed to save since my last windows install.

Thanks for reading this far.

:)

Storkyke, Oct 27, 2020
  2. DJ_Vyper Win User

Blue screen error code on newly built PC

I have received several blue screen error codes on my newly built PC. Most of them are SYSTEM_SECURITY_EXCEPTION, but one of them was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR. I have the Minidump files for these scenarios, but I'm unsure how to link them in the post.
    Someone please help!

DJ_Vyper, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Oct 27, 2020
  4. CJtheLWB Win User

Multiple, Varying Blue Screen Issues

So after upgrading my PC a couple months ago I started getting fairly constant blue screens of varying errors. At this point I have had enough so here we go. The blue screens have no rhyme or reason.
    Here are hopefully all the files you guys will need to help me out.

CJtheLWB, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Multiple, varying blue screen crashes on newly built pc. - Similar Threads - Multiple varying blue

2. Constant, varied blue screen crashes on a newly built computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant, varied blue screen crashes on a newly built computer.: So I recently put together a new computer, and I've had constant blue screen crash errors from the start. I've gone through a thousand troubleshooting tutorials, ran a number of scans, updated every driver I could find, and nothing has helped. I get a different error each...
  3. Constant, varied blue screen crashes on a newly built computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant, varied blue screen crashes on a newly built computer.: So I recently put together a new computer, and I've had constant blue screen crash errors from the start. I've gone through a thousand troubleshooting tutorials, ran a number of scans, updated every driver I could find, and nothing has helped. I get a different error each...
  4. Frequent Blue Screens Newly Built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Blue Screens Newly Built PC: HelloI have just built my PC in March, and have been facing problems. I get occasional blue screens; mainly when I restart my PC, remove my keyboard or mouse from a USB port, plug a keyboard or mouse into a USB port and I think I've had one or two which occurred randomly.I've...
  5. Frequent Blue Screens Newly Built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent Blue Screens Newly Built PC: HelloI have just built my PC in March, and have been facing problems. I get occasional blue screens; mainly when I restart my PC, remove my keyboard or mouse from a USB port, plug a keyboard or mouse into a USB port and I think I've had one or two which occurred randomly.I've...
  6. Frequent Blue Screens Newly Built PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Newly built pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Newly built pc keeps crashing: I have recently built a new pc and I had succesfully installed windows on it but aboit 30 min after into my setup my pc crashed. After it crashed it would only reboot to my bios screen an I have no option in my boot priority. I thought it was my ssd so with some researxhI...
  8. Blue screen error code on newly built PC

Blue screen error code on newly built PC: I have received several blue screen error codes on my newly built PC. Most of them are SYSTEM_SECURITY_EXCEPTION, but one of them was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR. I have the Minidump files for these scenarios, but I'm unsure how to link them in the post. Someone please help!...
  9. Newly built PC crashed

Newly built PC crashed: Hi, I just built a pc but it just crashed on me and I'm trying to figure it out. is there a way to figure out why my PC crashed using a .dmp file? All i see in there is unknown characters. Here's the link to the file...
  10. Newly built PC crashes continuously

Newly built PC crashes continuously: I recently built a PC with a Ryzen 7 2700 RX 590 gpu, 16 gb ram ddr4 and gigabyte b450m ds3h. As for storage I installed my old HDD (that had windows installed) and 970 EVO Plus m2 ssd. At the begining I booted form the old HDD but despite installing new drivers windows...