Windows 10: multiple versions of office?

Discus and support multiple versions of office? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; i have wreaked havoc on my system by trying to have multiple versions of office installed. i would like: word 2003, word 2016 excel 2016 powerpoint... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by zdoe, Mar 27, 2021.

1. zdoe Win User

multiple versions of office?

i have wreaked havoc on my system by trying to have multiple versions of office installed.

i would like:
    word 2003, word 2016
    excel 2016
    powerpoint 2016
    outlook 2007

for most of it, i'm ok, but outlook gives me problems. outlook 2016 search does not work at all, and on ol 2007 only the contact search works. further, if i use the nk2 editor, it always opens the file for 2016, not the 2007 that i'd like to use. reinstalling ol 2007 from a standalone file doesn't help.

are the office 2016 programs available separately, not the whole office?

win10 version 10.0.18363 Build 18363.

:)

2. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Office windows 10

Hi,

Before you continue with any of the methods in this section, we recommend that you check for multiple Office installations on your computer. To do this, follow these steps:

1- Type appwiz.cpl in the Search box, and then press Enter.

2. Check the list of currently installed programs for multiple installations of the Microsoft Office suite.

If there are multiple installations of Microsoft Office installed on the computer we recommend that you follow the steps that are listed in Method 2 of this section. If there is only one installation of Microsoft Office on the computer, follow the steps that
    are listed in Method 1 of this section. Only follow the steps that are listed in Method 3 if you still experience the problem after you have attempted the first two methods or you have installed Microsoft Office Trial suite.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/246429...

MilesPruett, Mar 27, 2021
  4. multiple versions of office?

Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

multiple versions of office?

1. multiple versions of office? - Similar Threads - multiple versions office

2. How to identify multiple Office accounts?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to identify multiple Office accounts?: I have purchased 365 family but my word program appears to default to my school account. Can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-identify-multiple-office-accounts/f5b4f65d-c514-4943-918a-1bad747c653f
  3. How to identify multiple Office accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to identify multiple Office accounts?: I have purchased 365 family but my word program appears to default to my school account. Can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-identify-multiple-office-accounts/f5b4f65d-c514-4943-918a-1bad747c653f
  4. Two versions of Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Two versions of Office: I purchased a new Laptop a few months ago. And Didn't bother to uninstall the preinstalled 'trial version'.So now I have Office installed on 7/30/2021And Microsoft 365 - en-us installed on 9/18/2021So am I good to uninstall the older version "Office"?...
  5. EDGE MULTIPLE VERSIONS ????

in Windows 10 Customization
    EDGE MULTIPLE VERSIONS ????: why is this Can u please help me here??PLeaseThank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-multiple-versions/7f67ffcb-138c-4b00-aad8-0b6db956d51e
  6. Office version support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office version support: I have to replace a windows 7 platform with one that will probably be running windows 10. Will the Windows 10 platform support Office 2003? Yes i know it's old, but it's paid for and does what i need...
  7. MS Office subscription on multiple computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Office subscription on multiple computers: I have a subscription to MS Office on my laptop... how do I get copies for my desktop computer? Do I have to buy them again? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-subscription-on-multiple-computers/d813f1af-1690-4e11-b1a3-a4ca2834a0d2
  8. Microsoft Office version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Office version: Hi all,why when i'm install microsoft office home & business 2016 in my pc,then it would not ms Office 2016...when i'm try to open like excel or word,it show the popup that i must to activate..at there show Microsoft Office Pro & Plus..not ms office home & business..anyone...
  9. Trouble Printing From Office (multiple versions) After Windows Update 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Trouble Printing From Office (multiple versions) After Windows Update 1903: Hello, We are having significant trouble printing at our company with devices that have completed the 1903 update. Initially, we thought it may have been a bug with Office 2016, but have since had the issue appear on devices running Office 365 Business and 365 ProPlus. We...
  10. Office 365 multiple users

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 multiple users: I know this is a Mac OS question but I feel I have more chance of a good answer on here. It relates to our home subscription of office 365. On windows 10 it works great, one install slot but office 365 applications available to all users of the pc. On Mac a different story,...