Windows 10: multiple video from image

Discus and support multiple video from image in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi can you please add the scripting support c# .net , that we can write a code of 100 folders and custom audio file i pass as argument and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jayminsuthar, Nov 25, 2020.

1. multiple video from image

hi can you please add the scripting support c# .net , that we can write a code of 100 folders and custom audio file i pass as argument and picking all images from folder in foreach and export the video , currently i am doing manually and doesn't suites the way it should be.

scripting support will help many others as well , later can be enhanced with gui of code i mean like azure ml ui in azure portal

:)

jayminsuthar, Nov 25, 2020

2. UNABLE TO OPEN IMAGES AND VIDEOS

Hi,

Have you tried performing the troubleshooting steps listed in the article given by
    Robert Caw? It was posted above.

As a workaround, you may try these steps:

• Right-click the photo or video.
    • You'll see a pop-up box, choose Open With.
    • Then choose Paint or Photos to open an image.

(There are also options to open videos when you click Open With.)

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Nov 25, 2020
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Nov 25, 2020
  4. multiple video from image

IrfanView + Plugin Pack

I'd suggest IrfanView + Plugin Pack (I've used it for ~10 years).

It lets you:
    • View images (multiple formats)
    • View videos (multiple formats)
    • Listen to audio (multiple formats)
    • Read txt & pdf files (probably other types too)
    It's is one of the first programs I install in my Windows OS installs.

lehnerus2000, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

multiple video from image

1. multiple video from image - Similar Threads - multiple video image

2. Multiple disk images

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Not networked so I can do identical names if necessary. Avoid...
  3. Multiple disk images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Not networked so I can do identical names if necessary. Avoid...
  4. Multiple disk images

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple disk images: Hi,We have 10 identical Win10 laptops running the same software, but different laptop names of course.Setting up recovery: Anyway to create a single recovery USB and single IMAGE backup to service all machines? Avoid name and license issues.Thnx...
  5. mounting multiple disc images

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mounting multiple disc images: I have over 100 dvd disc images I want to mount- I can do that natively in windows 10 pro, by assigning a drive letter to each one. Is there a more elegant way to do this? I want to preserve the original files, so combining them into some sort of mega image is out of the...
  6. Video conference image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video conference image: Hello: Lately I being trying to use the camera application to take some pictures and video, but I haven't been able to find controls to zoom in or out on the frontal camera. Is this a feature that is not available for this application? Thanks....
  7. Is there a way to pull images out from multiple folders at once

Is there a way to pull images out from multiple folders at once: I recently downloaded an art archive from a patreon I follow, and I want to put the pictures all into one folder rather than them being subdivided. Problem is is that they are all divided into month and year so I have to go into each folder to pull out a couple pictures and...
  8. Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extraction of JPEG images from multiple compressed files routine: Does anyone know of a routine that could be used to extract only the JPEG images from multiple compresses zip files all in one go? The alternative at the moment is to open each zip file and manually extract the jpeg files, as I don't want to extract the other files or...
  9. Image and Video viewer

Image and Video viewer: Hello everyone. I'm new to Windows 10. My job requires me to work with images and videos, and i find Win10's interface to be quite inconvenient. I'm not sure if this is a technical question so if it is, please tell me and i will delete it immediately. Thank you. For images:...
  10. is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana?

in Cortana
    is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana?: is there a way to Blocking Web/Images/videos from Cortana? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-blocking-webimagesvideos-from/8d8d3166-3e16-4d77-bd3b-6068f6c87129"