Windows 10: Multiple Videos not saved to camera roll

Discus and support Multiple Videos not saved to camera roll in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I took 3 8-minute videos on a Dell Latitude 3380 with Windows 10 on the camera app. They did not show up in the photos app at first because the photo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CamH21, Jun 9, 2021.

1. CamH21 Win User

Multiple Videos not saved to camera roll

I took 3 8-minute videos on a Dell Latitude 3380 with Windows 10 on the camera app. They did not show up in the photos app at first because the photo app was having problems. They were present in the camera roll folder, however. After closing the computer, it completely turned off although closed for less than 2 minutes and when I check the camera roll, video folder, and picture folder, the videos are not present. I took a test video after this occurrence and it saved to the all aforementioned folders. Any help?

:)

CamH21, Jun 9, 2021

2. camera roll

Hi Rosalyn,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for arranging the camera pictures in recent order and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+E” it will open file explorer.
    • Go to “This PC” and click on “pictures folder”.
    • Then click on “camera roll folder”.
    • And right click on the empty space and select “sort by” option.
    • Then select ascending option.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Camera Roll Save Location in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• What is happening when you try to save your camera roll?
    • Are you referring to location of the camera roll where you want to save?
    Kindly refer to the article below:

Save a file (information holds good for Windows 10 as well)

Kindly revert with more information and explanation of the query you have if your question is still unanswered, we'll be happy to assist you further.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Sharief K Win User

Deleting "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" libraries

Hi Kylian,

All photos and videos you take with the Camera app are saved to your camera roll. You'll find the
    Camera roll folder in the Pictures folder on your PC.

If you delete the Camera Roll and Saved Pictures folders, they will be recreated by design.

Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Multiple Videos not saved to camera roll - Similar Threads - Multiple Videos saved

2. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  3. Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera Roll / OneDrive not saving pictures correctly: I have a PC with Windows 11 installed. Normally, photos that I take with my phone are uploaded to OneDrive and are automatically sorted into files based on month under the Camera Roll folder. However, that function is not working properly. If I go to the OneDrive app on my...
  4. Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Videos and Photos not in Camera Roll: I've filmed and taken multiple photos and videos on the camera of my surface 7, but I can only see three files in my camera roll. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-and-photos-not-in-camera-roll/4a3bac44-4ae8-433a-a4d3-c104523e72ea
  5. Save pictures taken with Windows 10 Camera in the Camera roll folder

in Windows 10 News
    Save pictures taken with Windows 10 Camera in the Camera roll folder: [ATTACH]By default, Photos and videos captured via the built-in camera of Windows 10 devices […] This article Save pictures taken with Windows 10 Camera in the Camera roll folder first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Camera Roll

Camera Roll: Hello, I am trying to print multiple photos on one page. This is not available through pictures and when I tried to look at camera roll the pictures were not there to choose but the ability to print multiple is... How do I get my photos on camera roll from pictures, or how...
  7. Camera Roll

Camera Roll: Photos taken using this Laptop used to be available from a box in the camera window; now they are there until the Camera window is closed and then there is a msg. saying "You haven't captured anything recently. Open the Photos app..... Earlier today they were not there...
  8. Photos and videos vanish from camera roll

Photos and videos vanish from camera roll: I took some photos and videos with the Windows Camera app. I was able to watch the videos and look at the photos afterwards. But after re-connecting my Surface to the docking station my videos and photos disappeared without an undelete tool to even find or recover them....
  9. A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A way to remove 'Camera Roll' & 'Saved Pictures': I found it annoying when I found a library that I don't need. It looks un-aesthetically pleasing and ruin my library. I visit my library often so it's quite disturbing to find an unwanted useless library. If I delete it, it will probably come back on the next restart. I know...
  10. Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!

in Windows 10 Support
    Libraries "Camera Roll" and "Saved Pictures" keep resurrecting!: The library entries just wont stay the way I leave them. I have just arranged my libraries and deleted the two mentioned folders, then they appeared againd and made a mess of my tasbar... *Sad This is a serious problem because of how I use the library folder structure on the...