Windows 10: Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server

Discus and support Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello All I had a strange one for you this morning, We have demo kits that use a 4g router to transmit data to a software system on a hosted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chris (chn), Nov 22, 2019.

1. Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server

Hello All

I had a strange one for you this morning,

We have demo kits that use a 4g router to transmit data to a software system on a hosted server, my question is using a VPN could we connect multiple 4g routers to 1 hosted system? using the same VPN Client on each router I.e pptp or OpenVPN?

Thanks

:)

Chris (chn), Nov 22, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

AirVPN

In contrast to all the big names such as IPVanish, TorGuard, Hide My Ass!, PIA etc, AirVPN has been the most useful in terms of performance, cost, privacy and service.

• No torrent (or other format) throttling
    • No region/server locking
    • Full server stats live, with reports and repair ETAs
    • Packages include complete tunneling and multiple protocols
    • Can be setup for virtually any platform(including a easy to use Windows package)[also user guides exist for bespoke arrangements, such as pfSense, which I run]
    • Their website/user portal is very thorough and flexible. You can build custom VPN configuration files
    • Cost is extremely good for what you get
    • Service is often quick and prompt
    • Forums are active
    • They tick all the privacy qualifications, no record keeping

newconroer, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Drone69 Win User

Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

I use Nordvpn. You can connect 6 devices. You can choose servers by country or by a list of each server in each country, use UDP or HTTP, PPtP, L2TP. Double VPN, TOR via VPN. There`s are apps for android and iphones as well as DNS leak protection.

Drone69, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server

1. Multiple VPN connections to a hosted server - Similar Threads - Multiple VPN connections

2. How to properly configure a VPN Server on a Server 2019 Hyper V Hosted VM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to properly configure a VPN Server on a Server 2019 Hyper V Hosted VM: Afternoon, hope you can help :Here is the setup I want to accomplish; I am stuck with the routing / NAT I suspectPhysical Server running Server 2019.2 - Physical NICS - 1 Connected to my router/home network running Server 2019. - 1 Connected to a separate Switch, currently...
  3. How to properly configure a VPN Server on a Server 2019 Hyper V Hosted VM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to properly configure a VPN Server on a Server 2019 Hyper V Hosted VM: Afternoon, hope you can help :Here is the setup I want to accomplish; I am stuck with the routing / NAT I suspectPhysical Server running Server 2019.2 - Physical NICS - 1 Connected to my router/home network running Server 2019. - 1 Connected to a separate Switch, currently...
  4. VPN Connected but Remote Server Not Connected

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    VPN Connected but Remote Server Not Connected: elloI Purchase HP Laptop Spectre Windows 10 Home editionNow My PC Configuration VPN in My Machine, Also Update Group Policy Configuration Then I want to connect remote server in my office PC then Getting ErrorPlease Check it and give me feed back ThanksAlpesh Patel...
  5. Built In Windows VPN Speed Limit? (Hosting / Connecting)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Built In Windows VPN Speed Limit? (Hosting / Connecting): Hey Guys, My Question is: Is the built in windows vpn (hosting and connecting) limited in speed? I am hosting a VPN on my windows PC (I use it as a server pc). When downloading a file the speed is ~12.3 megabytes per second (Around 100mbps) The Server PC and the Client...
  6. vpn server

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    vpn server: Hi I would like to know how many vpn clients a vpn server on window 10 workstation accept ? I need probably less than 5 connection. I using for the moment a window 7 and only 1 client allowed . thank you. db...
  7. Win 10 Pro - Built-in VPN Host/Server L2TP

Win 10 Pro - Built-in VPN Host/Server L2TP: Hi Guys, I have a question about setting up VPN Host on my office machine running win 10 pro, as I want to connect from home to work through rdp. When I asked this question on other forums, everyone rather than telling the pros/cons of win 10 built-in VPN pointed out either...
  8. VPN server

VPN server: when my VPN is on everybody thinks my internet is not on I can only use it in the USA any idea why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vpn-server/7f223712-d26e-4787-94e9-473fb08d8c60
  9. VPN connection not recognizing the computer hosting the connection

VPN connection not recognizing the computer hosting the connection: I recently followed a tutorial for setting up a VPN connection on Windows 10. I set it up so only a specific username and password could access it, and I port forwarded it and allowed the port through Windows Firewall. On a different network, I added the VPN connection,...
  10. Multiple Incoming Connections via VPN?

Multiple Incoming Connections via VPN?: I've had an old PC that I've been experimenting with and have been turning into a NAS for my data so I can access it whenever necessary. I currently have the built-in Windows "Incoming Connections" VPN set up, and I've got it working good. But in the future I plan to have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can windows 10 support multiple incoming vpn connections