Windows 10: Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account

Discus and support Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to buy 2 or more licenses of Win10 with the same Microsoft Account. Basically, 2 different computers, with 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by StefanoPocci, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to buy 2 or more licenses of Win10 with the same Microsoft Account.

Basically, 2 different computers, with 2 different Win10, but same Microsoft Account to login in.

Thanks in advance,

Stefano

:)

StefanoPocci, Nov 22, 2018

2. Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account [​IMG]

MCardona81, Nov 22, 2018
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

Hello MCardona81, Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account :)

The digital license will automatically be linked when you sign in to Windows 10 with your Microsoft account.

At step 2, what does it show for you in Activation on the right side?

Brink, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account

1. Multiple Win10 licenses for same Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - Multiple Win10 licenses

2. Win10 license via Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 license via Microsoft Account: I have a Windows 10 license that is activated by my Microsoft account. If I delete my Microsoft account, will Windows 10 still work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-license-via-microsoft-account/a436243e-1824-40bf-b599-2d4c5dcc51a0
  3. New Microsoft account free Win10 license???

New Microsoft account free Win10 license???: The picture above is my new installed Windows 10 Home 64-bit.I went through the setup I create a new Microsoft account and Windows was not asking for product key.I was shock when my Windows is activated with digital license linked to my new account.My question:1. Is my...
  4. Same account appearing multiple times in Settings->Accounts Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Same account appearing multiple times in Settings->Accounts Win10: I have just 1 account on my Windows 10 laptop. So obviously being the only account, it is the admin account by default. But in the Accounts section in Settings, the same account appears 3 times. All there accounts have the same profile pic, email id and admin status. When I...
  5. Multiple PC's, same Microsoft account, always same BG color

Multiple PC's, same Microsoft account, always same BG color: I have a few different PC's and virtual machines all running windows 10 and all using the same Microsoft account login. I like to keep the desktop background colors different so I can easily tell which PC I'm remote controlling. The problem is, the Microsoft account somehow...
  6. Multiple users in same account

Multiple users in same account: [ATTACH] I have no idea what is this on earth. Can someone please help me make that only one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-users-in-same-account/6d3def8f-7d70-4238-b16a-8e994c9c6441
  7. Multiple PC\Licenses on one Microsoft Account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple PC\Licenses on one Microsoft Account?: I have a Microsoft Account with my Desktop Windows 10 Pro license attached to it and I'm getting a laptop with W10 Home, can I use the same Microsoft Account for both PC's\Licenses without losing one of them or do i need\should I use two different accounts? submitted by...
  8. How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account

How to use multiple Windows 10 licenses linked to the same Microsoft account: I have my main PC, which uses Windows 10 Pro, and I want to install Windows 10 Home on a laptop that is using another OS. I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Home on my main PC that is, I've bought a Windows 10 Pro license from a third-party reseller and activated it on...
  9. Multiple windows on same PC with same license?

Multiple windows on same PC with same license?: I need to use the same license on the same pc, as I need to have multiple versions on windows running on the same computer. Say one installed normally then multiple virtual machines running on the same pc. Do I have to purchase multiple licenses or is it possible I use...
  10. Is it possible to link multiple FPP license on same Microsoft Account?

Is it possible to link multiple FPP license on same Microsoft Account?: Just wonder since I prepare to buy a new PC. Is it possible to linked 2 or more FPP license like 2 Windows 10 Home on same Microsoft Account, if I can then is there any way to manage it like Office365 subscription?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. multi license windows 10

2. microsoft account with multiple licenses

3. multiple licenses for windows 10

4. windows 10 multiple licenses for same account,
  5. a microsoft account with multi license,
  6. windows 10 multiple licenses,
  7. microsoft account link multiple licenses,
  8. multple licenses microsoft account,
  9. windows 10 multiple license,
  10. multiple licenses of windows,
  11. two licenses on the same microsoft account what to do,