Windows 10: Multiple Window 10 installs

Discus and support Multiple Window 10 installs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a laptop running Windows 10 Home version 1903. I also have an older laptop running Windows 7premium. I am now upgrading the older laptop & want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tavui4, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Tavui4 Win User

Multiple Window 10 installs

I have a laptop running Windows 10 Home version 1903. I also have an older laptop running Windows 7premium. I am now upgrading the older laptop & want to install Windows 10. Do i do this as an upgrade or just a new install; do I need to use a separate email address to install Windows 10.

:)

Tavui4, Jul 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 25, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Multiple Window 10 installs - Similar Threads - Multiple Window installs

2. Installing Windows 10 on multiple computers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 10 on multiple computers.: I test many products over the course of a year and have 3 or 4 systems that I rebuild multiple times of the year. Last year I had to install Windows 10 between 20 to 30 times. How to I got about getting Windows 10 so I can use it on multiple system multiple times??Thanks...
  3. Installing Windows 10 on multiple computers.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing Windows 10 on multiple computers.: I test many products over the course of a year and have 3 or 4 systems that I rebuild multiple times of the year. Last year I had to install Windows 10 between 20 to 30 times. How to I got about getting Windows 10 so I can use it on multiple system multiple times??Thanks...
  4. Installing Windows 10 on multiple computers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Multiple BSoD on windows 10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSoD on windows 10 install: Hello I have recently purchased pieces to custom build a pc. All has been assembled and windows ready to install. It gets to the installing windows files section (varying %) and blue screens. Each one different errors. So far I've had the following: Irql_gt zero at...
  6. installing windows 10 with multiple hard drives installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing windows 10 with multiple hard drives installed: I am going to do a fresh install windows of Win 10 on my computer which was running Win 7. I have 3 hard drives installed. Windows will be installed on my c Drive and my D and E drive have a lot of saved graphics on them. Will Windows only install itself on the C drive or...
  7. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?: On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10...
  8. Installing Windows 10 Pro on multiple computers

Installing Windows 10 Pro on multiple computers: Can I install windows 10 Pro 64 on more than one computer (such as Home, Laptop and my Office Computers) or do I have to purchase a license key for each...
  9. Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs in a fresh install of Windows 10: I have a Dell Inspiron 17 5748 laptop, and just installed a new SSD disk. The old HDD is now running in place of ODD. Since then I get frequent BSODs. I don't think it has something to do with SSD, but who knows. Already tried: CHKDSK on both drives, Memtest, and moving...
  10. How to install windows 10 on multiple harddrives?

How to install windows 10 on multiple harddrives?: I am wondering what the best way is to install windows 10 on multiple harddrives, so that the OS is my SSD, the programs are on a HDD, and the user files are on another HDD. If anyone has done this already could you explain how. Also if anyone has tried the windows 7 way to...