Windows 10: Multiple Window 10 issues

Discus and support Multiple Window 10 issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Thank you very much you helped a lot . Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ammagreen1, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Multiple Window 10 issues

Thank you very much you helped a lot .

ammagreen1, Apr 11, 2016
  2. NovHak Win User

This is symptomatic of a problem I witnessed on someone else's computer a few months ago. Win10 was more recently out at that time, and one solution provided by Microsoft was executing a rather complicated Powershell command line.

Now I hope doing "Start-up Repair" as indicated in the video will resolve your issue. Of course since you can't start the settings panel in normal mode, you will have to do this in safe mode, where it will start hopefully...

EDIT : Oops, I didn't notice this was solved. Forget my post then ! *Smile

NovHak, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Multiple Window 10 issues

1. Multiple Window 10 issues - Similar Threads - Multiple Window issues

2. Multiple issues with windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple issues with windows 10: So i have windows 10 and these key features are prominent in the issues i run into. 1. windows store always fails to load, and if it does its a grey screen for anywhere from 1-30 minutes of loading before it throws the 0x80131500 error code, i have tried all trouble shooting...
  3. Multiple issues with windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple issues with windows 10: So i have windows 10 and these key features are prominent in the issues i run into. 1. windows store always fails to load, and if it does its a grey screen for anywhere from 1-30 minutes of loading before it throws the 0x80131500 error code, i have tried all trouble shooting...
  4. Multiple issues with windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Multiple Issues: I am facing multiple problems in windows 10. the start menu is not working, sound driver is installed but sound not working. I cannot reset my through CMD or powershell. No software is working just chrome is working. Actuallt I have low C Drive Storage that is why change my...
  6. Windows 10 Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Multiple Issues: I am facing multiple problems in windows 10. the start menu is not working, sound driver is installed but sound not working. I cannot reset my through CMD or powershell. No software is working just chrome is working. Actuallt I have low C Drive Storage that is why change my...
  7. Windows 10 Multiple Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Multiple Windows 10 Issues

Multiple Windows 10 Issues: I checked out laptops during the summer. Different brands at different stores. And on most of them, when I'd scroll down a web page, links would open by themselves. In October, I bought an Acer, and again, links opened by themselves. Also, one time when I opened the main...
  9. multiple issues with windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    multiple issues with windows 10?: I have a new used laptop i got off amazon and its having some problems but i dont know if its the laptop or windows update . I dont have a volume indicator anymore and whenever i plug in my phone to charge it the screen goes negative! like the colors are inverted for a split...
  10. Multiple issues in Windows 10

Multiple issues in Windows 10: 1. First issue is when i want to use back button in Windows Explorer or in ANY web browser - nothing happens 2. When u want to download some file on pc, clicking on SAVE button does not work, also and when i want to upload some attachmet on email or etc, clicking on OPEN...