Windows 10: Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

Discus and support Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NigelBowen1, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers have vanished.The Add printer button doesn't work. Windows update fails. I have run several timesDism /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup 100%Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth 100%SFC /scannow and completed. 100% All run under Administrator. Uninstalled the recent Windows update and

:)

NigelBowen1, Mar 4, 2024
  2. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Krish Nox Win User
    Persistent Issues After Windows 11 23H2 Update (KB5032288) Despite Troubleshooting Attempts

Hello Jez,

I read through the thread and your description of the issues you're encountering after installing the Windows 23H2 update. It's indeed perplexing that all Microsoft-related services are experiencing connection issues while internet services are functioning normally.

Based on Ravi's previous suggestion, I'm going to try a "Repair Install of Windows 11 with an In-place Upgrade." This process can often resolve a variety of system issues without affecting your personal files or installed applications. It's like a reset, but it reinstalls Windows while keeping your personal settings and apps intact.

I'll keep you posted on the outcome of this approach. If this doesn't resolve the issue, we can explore other troubleshooting steps.

Krish Nox, Mar 4, 2024
  4. Krish Nox Win User

Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

Persistent Issues After Windows 11 23H2 Update (KB5032288) Despite Troubleshooting Attempts

Hello Microsoft Community,

I recently upgraded my PC to the "2023-11 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 23H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5032288)", moving from

Windows 11 Version 22H2. Post-update, I'm facing several critical issues:

1. Start Menu and Taskbar Malfunctions: The start menu button on the keyboard isn't working, nor does clicking the start menu on the taskbar open it. The search button on the taskbar and left-clicking on the wifi, audio icons, and the date/time in the system tray are also unresponsive. I have to navigate to settings via right-click to adjust settings.
    2. Application Failures: Notepad and Photos won't open, showing "Parameter is incorrect" and "this app didn't start" errors, respectively. Similar errors occur with other apps.
    I've attempted numerous troubleshooting steps, but none have resolved these issues:

• Restarted the PC multiple times.
    • Restarted the Windows Explorer process.
    • Disabled the auto-hide feature for the taskbar.
    • Restarted taskbar services and ended tasks for system files.
    • Conducted system file repairs using DISM and SFC commands:
      • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      • Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      • sfc /scannow
    • Checked for and installed any optional updates available.
    • Attempted to reinstall UWP (Universal Windows Platform) apps.
    Despite these efforts, the problems persist. These issues only began after the recent update, as everything worked fine on Version 22H2.

I'm seeking advice on further troubleshooting steps or solutions. Is this a known issue with the update, or is it specific to my system? Any help or guidance

from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your support!

Best regards,

Krishna

Krish Nox, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

1. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update - Similar Threads - Multiple Issues Maybe

2. Issues in updating Windows 11 Pro to 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues in updating Windows 11 Pro to 23H2: Hello,I did the recommended steps I found on the link below. However, it did not help. Are there any alternative solution to fix the update issues other than reinstalling the OS? Thank...
  3. Issues in updating Windows 11 Pro to 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues in updating Windows 11 Pro to 23H2: Hello,I did the recommended steps I found on the link below. However, it did not help. Are there any alternative solution to fix the update issues other than reinstalling the OS? Thank...
  4. Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update

Multiple Windows 11 Issues Maybe related to 23H2 update: Issues Started when I was unable to print. Then on further inspection I found that I cannot open some system screens and others open but will not close. Some processes do not run, and others run but won't close. Task manager opens & will not refresh or close. All printers...
  5. Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop: I have an MSI Raider GE78 laptop I got back in November. Has worked perfectly fine until this morning after the latest Windows update, 23H2. My apps like reddit, equalizer, instagram, lightroom, browsers, even settings will open, but will not load. My laptop is essentially...
  6. Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop

Windows 11 23H2 update and issues with laptop: I have an MSI Raider GE78 laptop I got back in November. Has worked perfectly fine until this morning after the latest Windows update, 23H2. My apps like reddit, equalizer, instagram, lightroom, browsers, even settings will open, but will not load. My laptop is essentially...
  7. Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update.: Windows 11 22H2 update issues : 1 I have Elan touchpad driver preinstalled in my HP Laptop. Touchpad scrolling sensitivity is very inconsistent in every app. Somewhere its very high somewhere it is very low. 2 I am facing scrolling lags in Settings, Widgets, Microsoft Store,...
  8. Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update.

Multiple issues related Windows 11 22H2 Update.: Windows 11 22H2 update issues : 1 I have Elan touchpad driver preinstalled in my HP Laptop. Touchpad scrolling sensitivity is very inconsistent in every app. Somewhere its very high somewhere it is very low. 2 I am facing scrolling lags in Settings, Widgets, Microsoft Store,...
  9. Couls this maybe be software related?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Couls this maybe be software related?: submitted by /u/_King_Savage_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iz02t8/couls_this_maybe_be_software_related/
  10. Windows 10 Wont boot - GPT issue? Maybe update related?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Wont boot - GPT issue? Maybe update related?: Hi, Not sure if this is the right forum or not.. If not, please point me in the right direction and accept my apology! Sorry if this is long, but I want to give adequate back story.. My issue is that I had a Win10 Enterprise insider preview install that's been working...